Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What grip are you talking about? All of the grips are very different and none of the accessories will be interchangable between two different grips.
(Apr. 01, 2010  7:59 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: the beyblade rubber grip is bascically the same then as the old grip right?
because im ight by one
cause i need a grip
Grip Rubber is only rubber and needs an actual Launcher Grip ? I just want to make sure you are not mixed up.
Explain it more clearly because what you said made very little sense.
Hi, i was just wondering about which uncustomised plastics are best in terms of stamina? And also, whether thermal pisces is a top tier bey? thx
(Apr. 02, 2010  2:50 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Explain it more clearly because what you said made very little sense.

Launcher Grip
[Image: 15dw5de.jpg]

Grip Rubber
[Image: soo45c.jpg]

You put the "Grip Rubber" on the "Launcher Grip" to get more grip when you launch.
-----------------

(Apr. 02, 2010  12:16 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hi, i was just wondering about which uncustomised plastics are best in terms of stamina?

The best plastic stamina beyblades, uncostumized would be:
Wolborg/ Wolborg 2/ Burning Keberous.

(Apr. 02, 2010  12:16 PM)momiji manju Wrote: And also, whether thermal pisces is a top tier bey? thx

Thermal is very likely to be a top tier stamina wheel. More tests need to be done on it though.

-----------------

(Mar. 31, 2010  4:04 PM)Benkei Wrote: What is the best HMS Defense combo? The Wiki is quite vague.

Yeah, there are quite a lot of choices for HMS defense combos. It depends on your opponent and the stadium being used to determine which defense combo would be the best to use. The Beywiki lists some very strong defense combos though, such as this one:

AR: Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS)
WD: CWD God Ring (Shining God MS)
RC: Bearing Core 2 (Jiraiya MS) [worn]
What do NSK Bearings do in an RC's from Wolborg MS and Jiraiya MS?
why hasn't bey wiki been updated yet because its April the 2
Because it's only updated when the Mods have the time to and they have lives away from here and what exactly are they gonna do anyway update that 4 things have been released. There's not really much point.
Actually the main reason is that articles have not been written recently, therefore there is nothing to really add to Beywiki at the moment ...
thanks aqua : D, also i was wondering if Bovee shop on ebay is trustworthy and sells real beyblades? thanks again everyone
The products look real to me. I have never bought from them myself so I can not say for sure...
ok thanks again xD.

Also wondering if there would be a competition or other some such event in Australia soon?

thanks!
^ LOL been sayign that a lot lately
(Apr. 03, 2010  12:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: ok thanks again xD.

Also wondering if there would be a competition or other some such event in Australia soon?

thanks!
^ LOL been sayign that a lot lately

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Australia
Ok, what are the primary differences in performances of D, SD, an WD?

WD is the widest and seems to be a top choice for the best defensive customizations. Does WD also edge D and SD in stamina combos as well?
(Apr. 04, 2010  4:31 AM)NAP Wrote: Ok, what are the primary differences in performances of D, SD, an WD?

WD is the widest and seems to be a top choice for the best defensive customizations. Does WD also edge D and SD in stamina combos as well?

WB is the best bottom for defensive combos. WD is a top tier stamina wheel.
(Apr. 04, 2010  5:01 AM)Robsta Wrote: WB is the best bottom for defensive combos. WD is a top tier stamina wheel.

Yes, but WD is a top tier part for stamina and defence.
(Apr. 04, 2010  4:31 AM)NAP Wrote: Ok, what are the primary differences in performances of D, SD, an WD?

Have you read the Dark Bull and Earth Aquila articles on Beywiki? They don't provide a definitive "this is better than this" answer since they are all so closely matched. WD and SD are the best of the three in my opinion. I prefer WD because I find it is more versatile, preparing you for more situations. As far as pure Stamina goes, battles between WD and SD-based customs can go either way; there is many factors that determine who would win a given battle between them (shooting power and the size of the angle the WD custom is wobbling on towards the end of the battle come to mind).

Really ... just test them both and see which you prefer, and which suits your needs.

(Apr. 04, 2010  5:01 AM)Robsta Wrote: WD is a top tier stamina wheel.

Serious
Is the mold of virgo in BB-22 reshuffle defense and stamina random?
so i can get either the 3 minute mold or the 5 minute one if i get it?
Yes, completely random.
The mould quality varies from 3-5 mins. There is not one heavy and one light mould.
Oh damn.
Thanks ♥ and Benkei.
I've got an old 'battle tops' stadium, but it's got cracks in it and there is no ridge near the edge of the stadium so attack blades just fly out, so I'm looking for a new stadium.

Is the BB-10 attack stadium the best stadium? Or would this suffice?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-BeyBla...056wt_1012

Is this ok?

If you could, please rank the 3 stadiums in terms of how good they are.

Thanks.
BB-10 is the best stadium. If you can't get that get the balance or standard one. Super attack is horrible for any type other than attack.
(Apr. 05, 2010  5:44 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I've got an old 'battle tops' stadium, but it's got cracks in it and there is no ridge near the edge of the stadium so attack blades just fly out, so I'm looking for a new stadium.

Is the BB-10 attack stadium the best stadium? Or would this suffice?

The BB-10 Attack BeyStadium is currently the best MFB stadium at the moment. The Standard BeyStadium would suffice though.

(Apr. 05, 2010  5:44 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Is this ok?

I wouldn't recommend this. This stadium is very unbalanced, and is one of the worst MFB stadiums at the moment. You should only get this stadium if you already have a proper stadium (Attack Stadium, Balance Stadium, etc).

(Apr. 05, 2010  5:44 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: If you could, please rank the 3 stadiums in terms of how good they are.

Thanks.

Best -> Worst:

BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium
BB-46 Standard Type BeyStadium
BB-41 Super Attack Type BeyStadium

The BB-33 Wide Square Type BeyStadium is a good option, btw
super attack is really boring to play in too