Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 12, 2010  10:08 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: what does ED stand for in Rock Aries ED145SD ?

Eternal Defense.
heu everyone on the YJA if you need to pay for an item via bank transfer and need it delivered to the uk how do i do that whilst still using the MOJ
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan

Honestly, there is barely anything in here which is left unexplained ...
Is there a situation where the Bull Clear Wheel hinders a custom? or is it always a merit?
Additional weight/mass will decrease Stamina.
I tested MF earth aquila 145WD for stamia and it lasted 2:30 - 3:00 minutes on average. Are these good times?
(Mar. 13, 2010  2:21 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I tested MF earth aquila 145WD for stamia and it lasted 2:30 - 3:00 minutes on average. Are these good times?

Spin time does not equal stamina.
(Mar. 13, 2010  2:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Spin time does not equal stamina.

ok sorry Uncertain
Thanks for telling me theirs a difference
im just wandering here. but is the beyblade cyber pegasus any good ? and don't try to say that it was never released because it comes with the video game and i need to know for when it comes out in america. because i'm makeing a list of importance each beyblade is to me. and i need to know where to put it on that list.
(Mar. 13, 2010  3:34 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: im just wandering here. but is the beyblade cyber pegasus any good ? and don't try to say that it was never released because it comes with the video game and i need to know for when it comes out in america. because i'm makeing a list of importance each beyblade is to me. and i need to know where to put it on that list.
Does anybody even have it on this board ? Only Yugi Jyudai ? I think everyone says it is not good anyway ...
(Mar. 13, 2010  3:34 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: im just wandering here. but is the beyblade cyber pegasus any good ? and don't try to say that it was never released because it comes with the video game and i need to know for when it comes out in america. because i'm makeing a list of importance each beyblade is to me. and i need to know where to put it on that list.

Its pretty much a HWS version of this http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F and it is real out classed now so i dont think cyber pegasis would be any good.Also btw there are no garentees that hasbro will even realse the blades from the games.
(Mar. 13, 2010  3:39 AM)Dirge Wrote: Its pretty much a HWS version of this http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F and it is real out classed now so i dont think cyber pegasis would be any good.Also btw there are no garentees that hasbro will even realse the blades from the games.
well then if they release it with the new video game in america then i will probably get it for collector purposes then (and for the video game. the emulater is so addictive) and I think the metal wheel might be a good part but still.
If they hasbro does release it they will probably release separatly since they never released any blades with the old games. You should only get it if you think it looks nice cause most of the parts aren't useful apart from the track. Also does anyone know how guardian driger performs and if any of it's parts are useful cause I bought one recently?
I hope this is the right place to put this.

I have just started getting back into beyblades, and I'm interested in the new Hybrid wheel metal fight ones. Which ones should I start with? They all look good and all.
Do you need to be left handed to use Lightning L Drago 100HF, or is it just a regular beyblade.

Also, can you customize hms beyblades with metal fight?
(Mar. 13, 2010  4:20 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Do you need to be left handed to use Lightning L Drago 100HF, or is it just a regular beyblade.
you can use it just like all of the other beyblades the only difference is the direction that it spins
Also regarding HMS and MFB compatibility, no.
(Mar. 13, 2010  4:20 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Do you need to be left handed to use Lightning L Drago 100HF, or is it just a regular beyblade.

Also, can you customize hms beyblades with metal fight?

Also, the Lightning metal wheel and L Drago clear wheel is only compatible with each other so the 2 wheels cannot combine with other Beyblades (e.g. Storm Pegasis, Earth Aquila, Flame Sagittario, etc.).

EDIT: Sorry, mistake there. Please replace the crossed out part with: 'cannot be customized with other HWS Beyblades'
What is more useful out of CWD God Ring and CWD Defense Ring and why?
If you could only pick one I would say CWD Defense ring. If you get the RBA2 version the metal CWD is 2 grams heavier.
If the plastic pieces that go on the metal frame are taken off of Driger MS, is it legal for official battle?
in the reshuffle BB-57 what does DF and BS stand for in flame libra DF145BS
(Mar. 14, 2010  1:42 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: in the reshuffle BB-57 what does DF and BS stand for in flame libra DF145BS
Read the Parts article on Beywiki.