Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i think it is a matter of opinion, look at a sig you like, and check who made it
Kai-V makes the best, but actually WB or wide ball is the best bottom for defence combos it comes with Rock Leone 145 WB
(Mar. 08, 2010  11:40 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: All 3 green walls are down and it works great.

Just wondering has anyone else done this before?

im too scared to hurt one of my precious stadiums, incidentally i made a beyblade with the bull wheel and rock leone bottom, this kid launched it in my stadium and went straight through
no one can tell me i dont make good combos Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 08, 2010  11:41 PM)SilverWind Wrote: Kai-V makes the best, but actually WB or wide ball is the best bottom for defence combos it comes with Rock Leone 145 WB

i tested it myself the earth aquila bottom against the rock leone bottom and the one that absorbed the most damage and lasted the longest was earth aquilas bottom
thats because earth is better that rock for defence and earth aquila's bottom is made for stamina so it spun longer. so earth aquila is a good defence/stamina combo
Can someone tell me the WORST HMS combination they ever made?
i am very uncertain should i buy the korean poison serpent because i keep hearing that its fake.
(Mar. 09, 2010  3:10 AM)Hybrid Wrote: i am very uncertain should i buy the korean poison serpent because i keep hearing that its fake.
If the Sono Kong logo is there, it is not fake.
which is better poison serpent's track or dark bull's
This is concerning my Bey (string) Launcher. It was really squeaky today, and being the idiot I am I unscrewed the casing to see what was going on. There is 2 white gears, a smaller gear that is attached to the prongs, and a larger gear that the string wraps around, and it of course spun and released the string.

[Image: photoon20100308at2119.jpg] [Image: photoon20100308at2120.jpg]

Now I can't figure out how to assemble this gear system back together properly! I've tried rotating the gears in both directions, winding and not winding the string, and I still can't get the launcher to work properly again.

Can any one with experience help me assemble this thing?
when i opened one up i wided the string most the way up,you just gotta make sure you get the gear with the string attached to it in the right positon in the casing
I've tried, but when I pull the string for launching, I could only get the string to wind itself back in about 1", then it's stuck.
Same thing happened to me, my Beylauncher hasn't been retracting fully, and I thought I could fix it. Oh well, I'll find a way to fix it...someday... and when I do, I'll try to give as much of a detailed instruction as I can, but you have to remember, I'M ONLY 12!

EDIT: Okay, so I finished it a couple minutes ago, here is my take at a tutorial. If you look at the gear that the string is attached to, you will see a side with screws inserted. You don't have to unscrew those, they just hold the other end of the string.. On the side with the screws, you should see a small sign that tells you which way you wind the string. After winding the string, in the opposite side you should see a similar sign: this sing tells you which way to "screw" the side that looks like it could be screwed in with a - screwdriver. You're going to want to use that to screw the slit in the shown direction until you hear a slight clicking sound different from the rest (Remember, while doing this you have to make sure to keep the string wound). After doing that, look at the other half of the Beylauncher casing. There should be a hole that has a - slit. This is where the half that you just spent twisting should fit into. Carefully put the side with the screws in the half with the string in the square cut thing (Remember, do not let go of the screw, because it utilizes the same technology Engine Gears used). After that done, put the other gear in its respective place next to the first (remember not to let the first gear go, it retracts both ways). Hold the second gear in place, while you put both casings together. Then screw the Beylauncher together. If you did a good job (& if I explained it well) the Beylauncher should work well (but you might hear weird noises when you use it, but it doesn't mean anything) & you can relax! If not, PM me & I'll edit this post/I'll PM you back with further details. This goes for any member who can't put back their Beylauncher.
oh, opening that wasn't a great idea. I did that to my first busted one, and was never able to put it back together.
Read my previous post! Sorry if I finished editing it after you posted.
(Mar. 09, 2010  3:51 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I've tried, but when I pull the string for launching, I could only get the string to wind itself back in about 1", then it's stuck.

is it just abit droppy?cause the one i took apart when it retracts doesnt go everywhere but sorta goes abit which i find better cause its not hitting my hand so much
Is Libra the heaviest wheel?
(Mar. 09, 2010  3:09 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Is Libra the heaviest wheel?

yes, by a ridiculous amount

ps. welcome back!
whats the weight for the good mold of libra? and whats a good amount of time for a virgo to spin(for the good mold)?
And it is approx' 40.4g to be ridiculously specific.

EDIT: I was referring to shikamaru526
EDIT 2: A top tier attack combo like MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF weighs approx' 41.9g. Now that's only 1.9g heavier than the Libra "wheel". Please note that it is the "wheel" and only the "wheel". Now isn't that ridiculously heavy?
is lightning wheel more suitable for a lower track or a higher track
lower i think
maybe same lvl as opponent
so 40.4g is the good mold weight?
Do these Advance Striker kits come with ripcord and launcher? http://anytoys.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/795
Yes.
All 4 of the "Advance" blades come with shooter and winder.
im not sure if anyone saw this, but what is a good weight for libra(wheel only)?
(Mar. 09, 2010  9:08 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: im not sure if anyone saw this, but what is a good weight for libra(wheel only)?

... what? Speechless