Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hi I am new here. So if this is in the wrong place, pls forgive me. Anyway, how many of the cyber beyblades (eg Cyber Dragoon) were made? So far i have only seen one which is Cyber Dragoon. I remember one site many years ago mentioning that there are quite a few cyber beyblades. Now when I try to google it I can only find the four cyber beyblades from the anime. But if i remember correctly from the site mentioned (can't find that site anymore anyway) there are others including one that is identical to A-77 Voltaic Ape and it's called something like Cyber Apeon. The site also mentioned that the cyber beyblades are really rare so " if you see any cyber beyblades just buy them" (or something along that line). Well, Cyber Dragoon wasn't that rare..... Don't even know if the others exist. Yea, sorry for this mouthful of a question. Thanks. Smile

EDIT: OK. Oh well. That's a pity because i felt that the other cyber beyblades were really cool like cyber dranzer and this shark like bit beast ( can't remember the name though). Thanks, Aqua. Smile
(Mar. 07, 2010  2:31 PM)porkiewpyne Wrote: Hi I am new here. So if this is in the wrong place, pls forgive me. Anyway, how many of the cyber beyblades (eg Cyber Dragoon) were made? So far i have only seen one which is Cyber Dragoon. I remember one site many years ago mentioning that there are quite a few cyber beyblades. Now when I try to google it I can only find the four cyber beyblades from the anime. But if i remember correctly from the site mentioned (can't find that site anymore anyway) there are others including one that is identical to A-77 Voltaic Ape and it's called something like Cyber Apeon. The site also mentioned that the cyber beyblades are really rare so " if you see any cyber beyblades just buy them" (or something along that line). Well, Cyber Dragoon wasn't that rare..... Don't even know if the others exist. Yea, sorry for this mouthful of a question. Thanks. Smile

Cyber Dragoon was the only "Cyber Beyblade" that was made and released.
which metal wheel has more attack storm or lighting
(Mar. 07, 2010  5:02 PM)silver knight Wrote: which metal wheel has more attack storm or lighting

It depends on the track and bottom you are using with them.
(Mar. 07, 2010  5:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: It depends on the track and bottom you are using with them.

im using both with a 100 track and a rf bottom
(Mar. 07, 2010  5:24 PM)silver knight Wrote: im using both with a 100 track and a rf bottom

Storm would be better with that track and bottom.
oh thanx
That question could have probably belonged in the Build Me A Combo topic, by the way.
Does anyone have a guide on how to remove the green walls completely off the portable stadium?

I was trying to remove the blue piece of the green wall with a screw driver but i can't figure out how to remove the rest of the green wall
edit; i was able to remove the screws on the blue part but i stil can't remove it

Still cant remove the walls can anyone please help
Because I have a hobby of unscrewing screwed things that I have multiples of, I have found that there are usually hidden screws, but I do not own the stadium you're talking about, but the most I can say is for you to look for he screws and unscrew them before proceeding, but if the walls still don't come off, or if you're just too desperate, I suggest cuttig those walls off.
Their not supposed to be removed i'm guessing.
Well duh there not "suppose " to be removed, BUT theres a metal poll that holds the walls in place if there was some way i could hit the poll out i would be able to remove the walls
Try using a screwdriver to push the shaft out.
are buzztoys beys fake????
(Mar. 08, 2010  4:20 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Try using a screwdriver to push the shaft out.

Yeah i've been trying that its still giving me trouble i'm probably gonna try that again later. If it comes to it i might the shaft with a hammer a little just enough so i can get it out far enough and pull it with my hand

WOOO i was able to get 1 of the green walls off.

I pushed the metal shaft through just enough so i could move the green piece up and down. Then i made sure the green piece was up a little pit and pushed the bar back thus causing it to come off. I will post pics once i get all 3 walls off

edit 3: I was able to get a second wall out 1 more to go
Is there such thing as a red Dragoon MSUV?
There is a dragoon ms red recolour but I dont think there is for ms uv.
What is a good metal fight beyblade for competitive use. Like in tournaments? Also, i am not talking about combos, i am talking uncustomized
That is just plain, utter ignorance.

Look around.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

You should seriously look around first though, its not a hard topic to find.
It's stickied at the top of the customization forum.
Also, is the wide defense bottom any good? The one that is on Earth Aquila
(Mar. 08, 2010  11:37 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: it is the best bottom for defence combos

Thanks. one last question, who makes the best avatars and signatures on the WBO?
All 3 green walls are down and it works great.

Just wondering has anyone else done this before?