Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

why are some people saying that some dude called allatkorea (ebay) that sells poison serpent (korean) that it is fake.
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:11 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: umm i dont know i think that lady (or what ever his screen name on here is) (his screen name is draciel on the bakugan website) was telling me about it on my.bakugan.com (which is currently down for maintenence its been down since sunday) and i still fell for it

I remember when I fell for that, good times. Oh, and Hybrid, closer examination reveals no BB-#, so I think that's why people doubt it's authentic.
The plastic wheel that comes in rbv2 that is rare w/ clay aries (clay). Have they ever made the plastic wheel clay into metal yet?
I think Clay came after Rock, which is Clay's metal equivalent. You should check the Beywiki.
Will performing gatayaki (or something ) at earth aquila 145wd by L.Ldrago Damage the WD bottom
Just wondering when i get my pegasis should i use my portable stadium or my regular plastic stadiums because i don't have any takara tomy and i want to use the stadium that won't wear the bottom down as much
It depends on the material and the strength of it aswell i guess.
one of my friends has some takara blades and so we had our science teacher use the laws of physics and stuff like that to show us some moves and he showed us with my friends custom MFB blade and it was really awsome but hard to do and so if i give the info can somebody post it on beywiki because i don't know how.
btw this move is probably one of the most powerful launching techniques ever.
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:51 AM)beybattler Wrote: one of my friends has some takara blades and so we had our science teacher use the laws of physics and stuff like that to show us some moves and he showed us with my friends custom MFB blade and it was really awsome but hard to do and so if i give the info can somebody post it on beywiki because i don't know how.
btw this move is probably one of the most powerful launching techniques ever.
This is the Ask a question (about Beyblade), get an answer! topic. Post it in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, and we will see what it is worth ...
(Mar. 04, 2010  4:16 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Just wondering when i get my pegasis should i use my portable stadium or my regular plastic stadiums because i don't have any takara tomy and i want to use the stadium that won't wear the bottom down as much
Storm or normal? Anyway, I don't think it matters (one you can take anywhere easier, the other is probably still good depending on their condition after multiple battles) but if it's Hasbro's old stadiums, just be careful, many people have complained about the paint comming off on their perfectly good blades...
I just got a rock bison in the mail today, i set everything up but when i try to use the engine gear, when i wind it up and it clicks, it doesnt stay there, the second i remove the winder it starts spinning. Is there some sort of trick to this?? thanks
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:47 PM)Mokai Wrote: I just got a rock bison in the mail today, i set everything up but when i try to use the engine gear, when i wind it up and it clicks, it doesnt stay there, the second i remove the winder it starts spinning. Is there some sort of trick to this?? thanks

There are 'clips' near the engine bottom. You are supposed to pull those 'clips' outwards, then wind up your engine. Should work.
(Mar. 05, 2010  2:42 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: There are 'clips' near the engine bottom. You are supposed to pull those 'clips' outwards, then wind up your engine. Should work.

Rock bison doesnt come with clips it has a steady release clutch base where you must launch the beyblade as soon as u wind the EG. its the same as wolborg 4. and the engine unlike other blades doesnt give a burst it just keeps on spinning slowly till the end
(Mar. 05, 2010  2:42 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: There are 'clips' near the engine bottom. You are supposed to pull those 'clips' outwards, then wind up your engine. Should work.

(Mar. 05, 2010  4:55 PM)silver knight Wrote: Rock bison doesnt come with clips it has a steady release clutch base where you must launch the beyblade as soon as u wind the EG. its the same as wolborg 4. and the engine unlike other blades doesnt give a burst it just keeps on spinning slowly till the end

thanks

another question gaia dragoon ms, the sub ring that it has (the metal part), is that supposed to be a little loose? thanks again
It's not supposed to be but they normally are. Also is the stadium in this set the attack stadium? I know it says it is but it's yellow and i've only ever seen it in clear so I wanted to make sure. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3a57986821
(Mar. 05, 2010  6:02 PM)Mokai Wrote: another question gaia dragoon ms, the sub ring that it has (the metal part), is that supposed to be a little loose? thanks again

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...tal_Saucer
(Mar. 05, 2010  7:43 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's not supposed to be but they normally are. Also is the stadium in this set the attack stadium? I know it says it is but it's yellow and i've only ever seen it in clear so I wanted to make sure. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3a57986821

Yes, that's the MFB Attack Stadium.
anyone know anything about the Flame Bull WB105 from the Random Booster Vol. 3?
(Mar. 06, 2010  12:36 AM)Bey_Master_Jay Wrote: anyone know anything about the Flame Bull WB105 from the Random Booster Vol. 3?
... Perhaps read about the separate parts, for instance Flame Sagittario's Flame, the Bull Clear Wheel, etc. ? Obviously we cannot answer all questions like that : "how does Flame Aquario T125F perform ?", "how does Storm Libra H145ES perform", etc. It would be a waste of time : instead, buy the parts or Beyblades yourself, and test them.
is flame or torch pegasis (plastics) good in preformance wise?
is there any infomration on rock orso. There was some talk of it on bb-75 thread but other then that i have not been able to find any other threads about the beyblade.

edit: I know it comes in the extreme stadium, and i know its track and bottom (D125B)
other then that is there any information that anyone knows about the beyblade
What else is there to know?
It's Rock with D125B, those parts have been out for a while.
It's face is a bear, and it has a brown clear wheel.
(Mar. 06, 2010  11:25 PM)Crimson Wrote: What else is there to know?
It's Rock with D125B, those parts have been out for a while.
It's face is a bear, and it has a brown clear wheel.

i ment information on performance for anyone that has it sorry that i wasn't specific enough.

edit: Also will the one in bb-75 just be a re-release of the rock orso from the extreme stadium set?
Performance info? It's not very good. I mean it's alright, but outclassed in every category.
(Mar. 06, 2010  11:27 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Also will the one in bb-75 just be a re-release of the rock orso from the extreme stadium set?
Slightly different colours, but yes, most likely.