Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

On some beyblade packages it says MG, what does it stand for?
MagneSystem
I got some blades that have MG on the top left corner recently, but none of them are MagneSystem blades, just the normal spin gear inside.
If they had neither a MG core or MG weight disk, then there's a possibility that you bought fakes.
Do you have any photos of the boxes or the blades?
they're "MG Compatible"
is mad wheel the "light" version of dark wheel, as wind to storm?
ahh. that explains (some) of my confusion...
All of the Light wheels aside from Heat have a metal counterpart.
Isn't burn heat's counterpart?
no burn is another metal wheel (see burn pheonix)
firelord767 Wrote:Isn't burn heat's counterpart?

... If you knew what Heat looked like you would not have said that.
Oh, oops. I remember reading that somewhere, though it was probably some pretty old speculation.

Thanks, though!
(Feb. 26, 2010  10:05 PM)Benkei Wrote: [Image: RBL1Contents.jpg]

could you find a smaller pic? (joking)
You can see it can't you? I prefer not to get large images because it stretches the page far too much. And anyway I don't own it and that is the biggest picture you'll find of it if you don't.
(Feb. 26, 2010  4:25 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: SD is better. But you should test both out, just in case your SD is worn and got blunt.

I would contend that WD edges SD by a very small margin, but they are both excellent.
(Feb. 26, 2010  10:11 PM)Kei Wrote: I would contend that WD edges SD by a very small margin, but they are both excellent.

so urs saying WD is better(IDK wat edges mean XD)
I searched the forms for BB-67 and it found no threads the only results was rock escolpio because some mentioned bb-67 in it

my question is is BB-67/66 different in weight from the original BB-36 metal faces?
No they're all the same thing except the later ones are just coloured. There probably isn't a thread for them cause they isn't any real difference between them and the normal version.
(Feb. 26, 2010  10:51 PM)megablader2 Wrote: No they're all the same thing except the later ones are just coloured. There probably isn't a thread for them cause they isn't any real difference between them and the normal version.

ahh ok so its more prefence of what color you want ok. thank you for the answer megablader2
(Feb. 26, 2010  10:46 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I searched the forms for BB-67 and it found no threads the only results was rock escolpio because some mentioned bb-67 in it

my question is is BB-67/66 different in weight from the original BB-36 metal faces?
(Feb. 26, 2010  10:51 PM)megablader2 Wrote: No they're all the same thing except the later ones are just coloured. There probably isn't a thread for them cause they isn't any real difference between them and the normal version.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-66-67...metal+face

You could have tried typing in "metal face".
Does the fake yellers guide apply to plastic beyblades? because if i remember right the boxes were different and i can't decide if this beyblade is fake
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

Aqua sorry