Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 24, 2010  11:48 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: They do have a ridge now, so that might not necessarily be the case.

it only took the better part of a decade
I'm going to take the attitude of "better late than never"
im not sure if this is the right place to put this
but i noticed C145 has claws that can change position
do i put the claws out or close them in when using it?
the claws should swing freely when it spins, you don't need to position them.
oh i see thanks
EDIT: Would it mess up any of the beyblade metal fights if i use them in the hasbro stadium dranzer flame field or cyber dragoon stadium?
what parts of ldrago and lldrago only work on l-spin launchers and what parts of libra are usually banned from tournaments for example the recent one in london
im not sure if anyone saw this
Would it mess up any of the beyblade metal fights if i use them in the hasbro stadium dranzer flame field or cyber dragoon stadium?
Spin direction is all in the wheel.

EDIT: Agroking, you'd get plenty of paint on them, thats all.
how would i get paint on them? hasnt done it with my plastic hasbro beyblade
Many of the Hasbro stadiums have designs on the bottom. Frequently the paint can rub off on a Beyblade's bottom.
well the new stadiums have color on them(ive seen blue and red) why dont they rub off?
(Feb. 25, 2010  9:45 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: what parts of ldrago and lldrago only work on l-spin launchers and what parts of libra are usually banned from tournaments for example the recent one in london

The Libra Wheel is banned, nothing else.
what parts on the orginal plastic Seabord are worth keeping?
(Feb. 25, 2010  9:52 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: well the new stadiums have color on them(ive seen blue and red) why dont they rub off?

They are colored plastic, not a design painted on plastic.
(Feb. 25, 2010  9:54 PM)♥ Wrote: The Libra Wheel is banned, nothing else.

what about other variations of libra (flame etc)
so i have to buy a new stadium to keep them in good shape right?
if then which stadium as ill only be able to get 1
(Feb. 25, 2010  10:14 PM)Benkei Wrote: No, they're not banned.

so just the normal libra wheel is banned
(Feb. 25, 2010  10:21 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: so just the normal libra wheel is banned

do you need your question answered three times?
(Feb. 25, 2010  10:06 PM)lilskillz00 Wrote: what parts on the orginal plastic Seabord are worth keeping?

Whale Attacker has Smash Attack capabilities, but it can produce a lot of recoil, and is prone to breakage.

Defense Grip Base is a mediocre Defense Base, but there are much better alternatives.
Would Buying Earth Virgo for the GB145 and Earth be better than buying a normal Earth Aquila 145WD?
Or is there a slight difference between the two EARTHS or something?
I think it's best just to buy the Earth Virgo as that version of the earth wheel seems to be heavier. Also I haven't really tested the WD bottom that comes with Earth Aquila much or seen much wrote about it, but I think WB is still a better defense bottom and SD is better for stamina. So I don't think it's vital to get Earth Aqulia.
Each of them are valid in their own way, just because something is heavier, it doesn't make it better in every aspect.
The earth wheel you're likely to find in Earth Aquilla is lighter, and as far as we can tell has better stamina.
It's currently one of, if not the top tier stamina part. It also comes with WD, which is also a highly used bottom for both stamina and defense.
The earth wheel you'll get with Earth Virgo is the heavier mold two, which should make it the best option for defense, along with GB145 which is shaping up to be a top tier defense track.

Both are vital blades, and if you're going to be needing parts for competitive use, you'll need both.
If you only however have the choice of one or the other, I'd go for Earth Virgo and pick up Earth Aquilla when Hasbro release it.
is SD or WD best for my PRE-HWS regular virgo stamina customization?
(Feb. 26, 2010  3:23 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: is SD or WD best for my PRE-HWS regular virgo stamina customization?

SD is better. But you should test both out, just in case your SD is worn and got blunt.