Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Very true, but in some pictures i've seen, some sort of foil was used...

thanks for the info, though. I should look into that.
The original stickers were printed on foil, and of course are only available through the corocoro magazine, or if someone sells the sheet separately on YJA.
You could get them professionally printed on foil, but even then they will look odd since the scan has the reflective texture of the paper they used to print these on originally.
Really someone needs to vector these up for people to print, I'll do a couple of the main ones when I have the time.
(Feb. 16, 2010  9:48 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Really someone needs to vector these up for people to print, I'll do a couple of the main ones when I have the time.

Make one for WBO!
I just.. I just said that I would when I have the time Speechless
Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually the only person here who reads.
Either that, or you're all sane, and I'm the mental one, but I find this unlikely :\
Okay, sorry, I should've added 'when you have the time'. Lips_sealed
more questions
was type is the following
ALL COME FROM THE 3 PACK
Rock Aries
Thermal Pisces
Rock Aries 145D, Defense.
Thermal Pisces T125ES, Stamina.
Does anyone know if the pegasus that is in BB-32 is different in any way to the BB-30 version?
If you mean BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set and BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF, the Face, Track and Bottom are a clear navy in the BB-32 set, while they are the regular light blue in the starter.
(Feb. 16, 2010  4:39 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Rock Aries 145D, Defense.
Thermal Pisces T125ES, Stamina.

ok thanks, and dude i love your vids!
Thanks, I did mean BB-30. Is the dark wolf in the set the same colour as the storm pegasus?
No, the Face, Track and Bottom are a clear red.
Aw man so they only changed the storm pegasis to a more ugly colour? I don't see the point in that. They should have made the storm pegasus clear blue.
Storm Pegasis in BB-32 is a clear blue...

It's a solid light blue in BB-30
Has anyone got pics of the dark wolf and storm pegasus from BB-32?
I have a question about the black L.L. Drago. I can't for the life of me remember if it was a tourney special, or a coro coro special. If not a tourney special how did people go about getting it?

I know I read it somewhere, but I don't remember...
It was a Corocoro special, where you had to fill in a form to buy it.

Edit: Also, Megablader:

[Image: th_DSC02000.jpg]
Thanks ♥. Now I remember; Kai-V posted the image of the form to fill out.
Thanks heart
I have a q about Dranzer V2. I just recieved it today. So, normally the tip of it is in attack mode, right? And when you shoot it, it goes to endurance ect.
Well, mine doesn't always change to endurance when shot, but is in flat mode for the whole match. Is there something manual to do to make it work properly or is it just normal that it sometimes doesn't work. Did any of that even make senseXD?
Sorry, I'm just not quite sure how this thing works.
(Feb. 16, 2010  8:47 PM)Draciel Z Wrote: I have a q about Dranzer V2. I just recieved it today. So, normally the tip of it is in attack mode, right? And when you shoot it, it goes to endurance ect.
Well, mine doesn't always change to endurance when shot, but is in flat mode for the whole match. Is there something manual to do to make it work properly or is it just normal that it sometimes doesn't work. Did any of that even make senseXD?
Sorry, I'm just not quite sure how this thing works.

im not exactly sure if i have dranzer v2
but just pull the tip out a bit then u can rotate it and put it into the different mode by pushing it back in
That is not Dranzer V2.

Dranzer V2 should start off with the Stamina Tip when it is launched, and after a while it should retract, thus changing its mode to Attack.
(Feb. 16, 2010  9:32 PM)♥ Wrote: That is not Dranzer V2.

Dranzer V2 should start off with the Stamina Tip when it is launched, and after a while it should retract, thus changing its mode to Attack.

But is it supposed to have the stamina tip out when it's not spinning? Mine always has flat and then changes when shot. It actually worked when I used it a while ago after I made the post.
MFB release date? when i look at the press release it says fall but when i look at the site it says spring.btw im us