Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I would guess that they are lost, perhaps ... Why would you remove the batteries and replace them anyway ?

i dont know i dont even have a beypointer im just wandering
(Feb. 16, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I would guess that they are lost, perhaps ... Why would you remove the batteries and replace them anyway ?

Won't the batteries lose power over time? Or is it rechargeable? (Either way, the battery life goes down or loses all power.)
(Feb. 16, 2010  2:40 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Won't the batteries lose power over time? Or is it rechargeable? (Either way, the battery life goes down or loses all power.)
You would play with a Beypointer for that long ?
(Feb. 16, 2010  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You would play with a Beypointer for that long ?

How would people get the 15000 points to get the cards and get Quetz? Honestly, over time the battery life would expire. It's a really small thing.

BTW, I don't have a Beypointer, it would be useless to me right now, but for the future I would like to know.
You wouldn't have it on for hours a day, but rather minutes. But a person who blades every day could easily kill off a 2 day battery in maybe a month. I wouldn't know, because the only other beypointer anywhere near mine is Takara, while mine is Sonokong Unhappy

Stormpegasus Wrote:if you have 5000 beypoints and you take the battery's out of your beypointer and put them back in there 2 days later will you still have your beypoints or will it be reset back to 1000 just wandering for when i get a beypointer

If i'm correct, if that were true, your points would alsp reset if you turn your pointer off, which happens automatically after about 5 minutes, your beypoints would revert back to 1000.
(Feb. 16, 2010  3:00 AM)firelord767 Wrote: You wouldn't have it on for hours a day, but rather minutes. But a person who blades every day could easily kill off a 2 day battery in maybe a month. I wouldn't know, because the only other beypointer anywhere near mine is Takara, while mine is Sonokong Unhappy

If i'm correct, if that were true, your points would alsp reset if you turn your pointer off, which happens automatically after about 5 minutes, your beypoints would revert back to 1000.

Button cell batteries are designed to last several years. The Beypointer houses two batteries; one of them helps store data. They do not reset after shutting off...
(Feb. 16, 2010  3:00 AM)firelord767 Wrote: You wouldn't have it on for hours a day, but rather minutes. But a person who blades every day could easily kill off a 2 day battery in maybe a month. I wouldn't know, because the only other beypointer anywhere near mine is Takara, while mine is Sonokong Unhappy

I didn't know that it shut off automatically. Regardless, the battery life lessens, what if you had to replace the battery, like in a watch? 20 year olds and up beyblade, so imagine getting a Beypointer when your 10-12 years old, and having it until your 21!

And what does it matter between the sellers of the Beypointers? Do they not work together?
Sonokong and Takara beypointers are programmed differently so they are incompatible. TBH I don't even use mine since I 'choke' up on the launcher grip.
So American Beypointers will work different too, then. Drat.
If hasbro even releases them. I, for one, certainly hope so. My goal is to collect at least 4000 points battling strangers xD
what type is killer gemios?
what type is dark libra?
I think Killer gemios is balance. Not sure about dark libra.
The wheel is Dark, So I'd say balance.

(Feb. 16, 2010  3:33 AM)firelord767 Wrote: If hasbro even releases them. I, for one, certainly hope so. My goal is to collect at least 4000 points battling strangers xD

Good luck! Hope that Beypointers come out in America too; I'll play people at my school, or just my friends and cousins, and rack up the Beypoints!
(Feb. 16, 2010  3:37 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: what type is killer gemios?
what type is dark libra?

Tracks and bottoms, please?
no clue i havent bought them yet
the way they come
(Feb. 16, 2010  2:40 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Won't the batteries lose power over time? Or is it rechargeable? (Either way, the battery life goes down or loses all power.)

Ah, so that's what Beypoint Cards are for...
(Feb. 16, 2010  4:00 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: no clue i havent bought them yet
the way they come

Killer Gemios DF145FS is Balance.

Dark Libra doesn't exist unless it's been customized.
(Feb. 16, 2010  4:01 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Ah, so that's what Beypoint Cards are for...

That makes sense, but it's possible that that isn't what they're for. Possible, but not probable.
(Feb. 16, 2010  4:09 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: That makes sense, but it's possible that that isn't what they're for. Possible, but not probable.

I think the main reason TT released Beypoint Cards instead of the Beypointers is that the cards cost a lot less to make.
I don't see what the beypointers would be good for, I doubt that Hasbro will give out free blades. If they're to be used for anything it would probably be for the online game, however I don't see how they will do that either.
(Feb. 16, 2010  4:15 AM)Robsta Wrote: I don't see what the beypointers would be good for, I doubt that Hasbro will give out free blades. If they're to be used for anything it would probably be for the online game, however I don't see how they will do that either.

Hasbro Commercial:

Hello Bladers! Now you can play Beyblades online at beybladebattles.com! All you need is a Beypoint Card, that comes with each Metal Fight Beyblade, and a Beypoint Card Reader, conveniently available for $19.95 (plus shipping and handling). Order now!

This is how beybladebattles.com will probably work (obviously, this was made up).
(Feb. 16, 2010  4:08 AM)Crimson Wrote: Killer Gemios DF145FS is Balance.

Dark Libra doesn't exist unless it's been customized.
By dark libra i think he means the libra from the Re-shuffle set
That's still Flame Libra T125ES, which is stamina.
How would i go about taking the Corocoro face stickers and slabbing them on my real faces? Can i just print and glue?
Wait can you buy blank sticker sheets? Maybe you can use that?