Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Okay then how do you paint it?
which mfb shd i get hen they come to usa
(Jan. 16, 2010  11:44 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: which mfb shd i get hen they come to usa
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here That thread should help you.
(Jan. 16, 2010  11:44 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: which mfb shd i get hen they come to usa

Yeah, Raykons link should help but nobody knows what Hasbro are going to screw up this time. Just wait until they have been released.
i thnk your right but plz were not the sme...you now what
huh? sorry if this sounds rude but I'm confused :s
(Jan. 16, 2010  11:26 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: What do use to dye your metal wheel or clear wheel to customize it's color?

If you do want to dye plastic parts a particular color, from what I've heard the best results come from: http://www.ritdye.com/home.lasso
This is a pretty good video tutorial on how to do it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOy7JbIKEkg

Bare in mind though, that dye is fairly translucent, not opaque, so what ever color you dye on top, will be effected by the color underneath.
Light colors, or clear plastics (like L Drago).

As for metal wheels, then paint is without a doubt your best best, coloring metal any other way is quite hard.
(Jan. 16, 2010  11:49 PM)Raykon Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here That thread should help you.

Unfortunently almost all Beys in that thread are HWS meaning that the wont be released when BMF first comes out. :\
(Jan. 17, 2010  11:23 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Unfortunently almost all Beys in that thread are HWS meaning that the wont be released when BMF first comes out. :\
Actually we really have no idea if Hasbro will start by releasing the metal system, or if they will simply launch the hybrid system first.
Would it be bad if i brought up my last question again? Since it kinda seems like people could go over it and not see it now.
dont get impatient, if someone had they would gladly oblige, or just may not have seen it yet, just wait.
Oh, I thought somebody would have replied already.

(Jan. 16, 2010  2:24 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: just out of pure curiosity, has anyone tried the combos they suggest at the back of each beyblade box?
I think some of the suggested combinations are very odd sometimes, just like those in the CoroCoro issues. People might have tried them accidentally while doing tests, but the fact that they do not end up in our list of competitive combinations probably means something.
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:18 PM)bey tempest Wrote: dont get impatient, if someone had they would gladly oblige, or just may not have seen it yet, just wait.

I'm asking a question about bringing up my other question because I figured people WOULDN'T see it seeing as how its been a couple days back when i posted the question and because its also a couple pages back there. I thought it was reasonable.
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I thought somebody would have replied already.

I think some of the suggested combinations are very odd sometimes, just like those in the CoroCoro issues. People might have tried them accidentally while doing tests, but the fact that they do not end up in our list of competitive combinations probably means something.

Oh alright thanks Kai-V
(Jan. 16, 2010  4:28 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Is the Storm Wheel supposed to feel strange? Because It looks like it's a different type of metal and it feels different than the other Metal Wheels.

Is it your only hybrid wheel in a sea of metal wheels? Look closely and you'll notice something missing. Stupid
Im wondering if the beyblade included with the DS game is Quetzalcoatl, im thinking about buying the game and wanna know if the blade that comes with it is worth owning. My other question pertains to plastics. Is Black Dranzer just a repaint of Dranzer F or is it a superior blade in some way? I haven't bladed in a few years and am curious.
The first DS game comes with Quetzalcoatl 90WF, and is COMPLETELY worth owning, as it's a great bey and all the parts have some use (WF will if Libra wheel is banned)

The 2nd DS game comes with Cyber Pegasis 100HF, and is pretty skipable.
Thanks for letting me know, i'll definitely buy the game. Quetz is one of the few MFB blades i actually want.
That should go In the Purchase Consultation thread

It is a rare Blade, But I hear its not that good.You should get it only if you are a collector
(Jan. 18, 2010  1:53 AM)Bey_Master_Jay Wrote: Is Black Dranzer just a repaint of Dranzer F or is it a superior blade in some way? I haven't bladed in a few years and am curious.
A recolour.

LLawliet435 Wrote:Is a standard Aries worth purchasing?
It is the rarest Metal Fight Beyblade at the moment, I think. Therefore it is extremely expensive and could only be found on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

Since it is so rare and expensive, I do not remember seeing extensive tests being done with the Wheel.
is it legal to put a face sticker over Metal Face?
is there any reason why it wouldn't be a good idea?
(Jan. 18, 2010  5:24 AM)Robsta Wrote: is it legal to put a face sticker over Metal Face?
is there any reason why it wouldn't be a good idea?

I don't see why not ... but I don't see why anybody would want to do that in the first place! Face stickers get worn out quite easily.
yeah your right but it would be sneaky and I could always take it off if it wore out.