Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 13, 2010  7:51 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I recently got my Storm Pegasis of ebay and i noticed that the Rubber Flat was sloped. Will this affect its performance?

uhm ionno if this is just with mine but, I found that you can mold the RF's shape a bit.. its the oddest type of rubber I've ever dealt with
edit: in other words you can probably shape it back to normal
(Jan. 13, 2010  7:54 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: uhm ionno if this is just with mine but, I found that you can mold the RF's shape a bit.. its the oddest type of rubber I've ever dealt with
edit: in other words you can probably shape it back to normal

Wow why didnt i think of that. That worked great! Thanks.
(Jan. 13, 2010  7:59 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Wow why didnt i think of that. That worked great! Thanks.

no problem Tongue_out
hey is ther a topic abut homemde beys
sux i rly knd an ansr sry i get aggressiveUnhappy
is there a difference between teh ED145 track and the WD145 track? they look the same to me
(Jan. 14, 2010  1:48 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: is there a difference between teh ED145 track and the WD145 track? they look the same to me

ED145 spins free.
ohhh okay thanks.
Assuming you mean beyblade, both allatkorea3, and dickson_c are good sellers.
It'd also be worth your time checking out this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
ED145 isn't an illegal track right?
What ... of course not, why would it be?
Its Officially Made from Takary

I can't imagine why it might be Illegal
On the libra banning thread/poll. i remember someone asking kai-v about an illegal track and she said yes to it. And I was just hoping it wasn't ED145 Tongue_out

edit: grammar fail
I do not remember that exactly, however if we were to restrict the use of Libra, then almost all the 145 Tracks would be prohibited with the Libra Wheel, yes; if only the Libra Wheel were to be banned, then there is no restriction anywhere and everything is more simple. You can use ED145.
whats dark bulls track called and is that a better defensive track than a flame sagatorio?
(Jan. 15, 2010  1:45 AM)Tan Wrote: whats dark bulls track called and is that a better defensive track than a flame sagatorio?
H145, Horn 145.

I think C145 is better.
C145 is definitely better. The points on H145 have bad recoil.
Sorry guys i feel bad asking this but, when is beyblade gonna be released in the uk?
It hasn't been announced yet. But I remember that it was released in the UK at the same time as the US when plastics came out. (though the Anime was always a week or 2 behind.)
But i thought it was supposed to be in Februaryor that's what i heard anyways, i just wanted comformation.
Read the Beybkade Metal Fusion topic ...
(Jan. 15, 2010  9:32 PM)KIINA Wrote: link to oficial rules please
Official rules of what ?

For this message board, we have a whole forum for them.
For organized play, look in the organized play forums ...