Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Why do you think that elevated battles are banned, this confuses me slightly.
As ridiculous as this sounds, it's more likely for a beyblade to somebody in the face if the game is elevated.
(Jan. 15, 2010  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, those are Hasbro's ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/....php?rules

I would argue that these cannot be official considering they haven't released the line in ages. WBO's are the closest to "official" considering there is no OP outside of it.
(Jan. 16, 2010  12:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would argue that these cannot be official considering they haven't released the line in ages. WBO's are the closest to "official" considering there is no OP outside of it.
I agree. I think I should have written "were".
does mfb celebrate b-days
(Jan. 16, 2010  1:38 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: does mfb celebrate b-days

what are you saying
does wbo celebrate birthdays ?
plus how do you make a pic like kai-v's
Of course not...
Hm, we have a topic for birthdays, nothing else.

If you want a signature, request one in the Requests topic.

This topic is also for questions about Beyblade, the hobby, so that does not belong here.
just out of pure curiosity, has anyone tried the combos they suggest at the back of each beyblade box?
does any1 no how long a delievery takes because my bday is coming up soon and im kindof new at ordering things and i dont want to do anything stupid XD
Where is it coming from, and who/what did you buy it from?
(Jan. 16, 2010  3:07 AM)Raykon Wrote: Where is it coming from, and who/what did you buy it from?

And what kind of shipping was used, etc ... there is no way for us to know this, and this question is not related to Beyblade.
EDIT: Nvm, everyone would only have a rough idea of when it would arrive.
Is the Storm Wheel supposed to feel strange? Because It looks like it's a different type of metal and it feels different than the other Metal Wheels.
(Jan. 16, 2010  4:28 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Is the Storm Wheel supposed to feel strange? Because It looks like it's a different type of metal and it feels different than the other Metal Wheels.
No, it is not supposed to.
Does anyone know the probability of random Boosters? On the box they say that the main bey (ie:Clay Aries) is rare, Does this mean that your less likely to get one?
(Jan. 16, 2010  7:09 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Does anyone know the probability of random Boosters? On the box they say that the main bey (ie:Clay Aries) is rare, Does this mean that your less likely to get one?

yeah clay aries is less likely to be in the box.
Are the Korean manufactured beyblades are different in colour? (track+bottom)
Hey guys!

Anybody Know where I can find a video of Burning Pheonix 135MS battling? (not in anime)
If not, any chance any one here can make one? Doesnt have to be tht good, If you can, stick it on Youtube.
I would ask somebody already on there to make me one but that might take a couple of months.

Thanks!
(Jan. 16, 2010  7:09 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Does anyone know the probability of random Boosters? On the box they say that the main bey (ie:Clay Aries) is rare, Does this mean that your less likely to get one?
1/8 for each bey.

trik Wrote:Are the Korean manufactured beyblades are different in colour? (track+bottom)
As far as I know, no.

DranzerMS Wrote:Hey guys!

Anybody Know where I can find a video of Burning Pheonix 135MS battling? (not in anime)
If not, any chance any one here can make one? Doesnt have to be tht good, If you can, stick it on Youtube.
I would ask somebody already on there to make me one but that might take a couple of months.

Thanks!
All the videos featuring Burn Phoenix were posted in the Burn Phoenix topic.
What do use to dye your metal wheel or clear wheel to customize it's color?