Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 10, 2010  5:23 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: You mean the one on Cyber Pegasis?

Cyber Pegasis parts.

ohhh yeah thanks haha. i forgot about that bey
I've got a question relating to stadiums and competitive play.

I own an MFB Standard Type Stadium (the one with the customizable floors and fences). Is this a good one to use for competitive play,or should I invest in the MFB Attack Stadium?
Balance type is a good way to go. However the Attack Stadium is the most balanced stadium out of them. So I would say that it is definitely a good investment.
Is there a set that brings a red light launcher?

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/s7000691.jpg/ There is one in the background of this picture
It's actually orange, it's just the lighting.

To answer your question, no, there is no official Takara-Tomy set which has a red Light Launcher.
When I try to connect my MFB To my launcher (Beylauncher And Light Launcher) It looks like it is loose, and it falls off sometimes before I launch

Is that normal, Or Am I attaching it wrong
It's not supposed to be really tight, but it shouldn't just fall off that easily.
How far are you twisting it on? when the launcher is giving resistance (not turning), then it's usually pretty good.
What is the second best defensive wheel besides Libra?
(Jan. 12, 2010  6:59 AM)Tan Wrote: What is the second best defensive wheel besides Libra?

a few people have been useing earth aquila and also i think the orginal leone would be pretty good since its only like 2 grams lighter then libra
Leone is not a good defensive wheel IMO, It has far too much recoil. I think that good defensive alternatives are earth and perhaps rock.
rock is way to light even with a metal face tho Uncertain
It's less about the weight nowadays ... Earth is a good Defense Wheel because of its round shape, not because of its weight.

For a heavier alternative, you could try Virgo obviously.
earth what?
Earth is simply the name of the metal wheel. Storm, Earth, Flame, Rock, the following part is the name of the clear wheel.
Earth can be found in Earth Aquilla, and in the random booster blades: Earth cancer, and Earth Virgo, both of which can be found in BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo .
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:31 AM)Benkei Wrote: Leone is not a good defensive wheel IMO, It has far too much recoil. I think that good defensive alternatives are earth and perhaps rock.

rock has pretty high recoil too :o
(Jan. 13, 2010  2:26 AM)ultimateblader Wrote: how do i add a signature?

http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=editsig
(Jan. 13, 2010  2:26 AM)ultimateblader Wrote: how do i add a signature?
This should have been asked in the Questions and Comments forum. This topic is for questions on Beyblade ...
How much do you think the price would be for the new blades in the U.S
(Jan. 13, 2010  4:01 AM)bblademaster Wrote: How much do you think the price would be for the new blades in the U.S

like 8 or 11 bucks at max
No One knows How much the New Blades will cost anywhere for sure
Nothing official has been released afaik. Just gotta wait.
I recently got my Storm Pegasis of ebay and i noticed that the Rubber Flat was sloped. Will this affect its performance?

Post 10,000! lol