Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 07, 2010  11:18 PM)Zeox Wrote: Thank you.

Also, What is the gimmick with the Standard stadium?

you can change swap the walls of the stadium. the short wall or the long wall. those are the two options. and it comes with 2 stadium dishes, balance and stamina but these stadiums dont have ridges which is a total downside and so you cant really use the slideshoot in there.
(Jan. 07, 2010  11:22 PM)♥ Wrote: It's easily answered if you look around ...

i think itd be better to tell them to use the search option instead :o.. not that it really matters.
I have never really bought plastic beyblades so I was wondering if there was one particular site that was best for them. Or just to look around YJA and eBay.
If you are not looking for any particular Beyblade, sometimes lots with most of the Plastic Beyblades will appear on YJA.

Also, NIB Beyblades are quite common on YJA ... that's really where I'd look.
ok, i got a L drago and it was pretty small, but when i see somebody on like you tube with 1 it looks alot bigger than mine, its either just me, or i get a weird L drago. can anybody help me with that?
Dont worry i thought the same thing when i got my first MFB but yes they are ment to be that small the ones you see on internet are just enlarged so you can see them better.
(Jan. 09, 2010  11:08 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: ok, i got a L drago and it was pretty small, but when i see somebody on like you tube with 1 it looks alot bigger than mine, its either just me, or i get a weird L drago. can anybody help me with that?

Did you see it in the hands of a kid? That should explain why.
yeah usually its kids that post up those vids. usually Tongue_out
is the takara tomy and sono kong blades both manufactured in the same place? are there any differences besides the language?
There is not any differences in molds/quality as far as I know, except for the clear RF from BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) which is changed slightly to prevent it from spinning. But TT probably did that to their RF to in the set as well, can anybody confirm this?
No, they didn't do it to theirs as far as I know, because mine still spins freely like a normal RF.
I can confirm that my Clear RF from the reshuffle (Takara Tomy released) spins freely.
No change from the other RFs I own.
wouldn't a non-spinnig RF be better?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMfC2_DLf...re=related

I think that is a Left launcher

How is it being used with Earth Phoenix?
(Jan. 10, 2010  3:25 AM)Zeox Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMfC2_DLf...re=related

I think that is a Left launcher

How is it being used with Earth Phoenix?
Obviously illegal modification.
Hey can someone please tell me the weights of the Libra Wheel, Escolpio Wheel, and Rock Leone Wheel?

My weighing scale is broken Unhappy
has anyone seen a picture of the clear wheel s pegasus?
(Jan. 10, 2010  3:31 AM)♥ Wrote: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...mf/%23reg1

Near the bottom in the table.

Hmm, it says the second heaviest wheel is "Birugo" ... This might be a pretty stupid question, but what's the name I should search to see this "Birugo"?
(Jan. 10, 2010  4:19 AM)Omega Wrote: Hmm, it says the second heaviest wheel is "Birugo" ... This might be a pretty stupid question, but what's the name I should search to see this "Birugo"?

its Virgo
(Jan. 10, 2010  4:19 AM)Omega Wrote: Hmm, it says the second heaviest wheel is "Birugo" ... This might be a pretty stupid question, but what's the name I should search to see this "Birugo"?
Virgo ?

HEARTof4Lion, I do not really understand your question. Have you visited kyoganken's website at all ?
(Jan. 10, 2010  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Virgo ?

HEARTof4Lion, I do not really understand your question. Have you visited kyoganken's website at all ?

oh sorry, i guess i didnt make that clear enough lol. i mean the clear-clear wheel as in colorless.
(Jan. 10, 2010  5:02 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: oh sorry, i guess i didnt make that clear enough lol. i mean the clear-clear wheel as in colorless.

You mean the one on Cyber Pegasis?

Cyber Pegasis parts.