Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what i was saying was is it a effective to focus only on spin stealing or life after death, or just better to use a zombie.

you answered my question anyway
sorry if this has already been answered... but what exactly is a "light" metal fight beyblade?

thanks!
(Dec. 17, 2009  1:53 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: sorry if this has already been answered... but what exactly is a "light" metal fight beyblade?

thanks!
Look on the Beywiki.

♥ even just made a page for Light Wheels.
Was Dark gaia dragoon in Beyblade the movie?
dark gaia wasnt in the movie
edit:beaten by brad
how do i keep my beyblades stickers from pelling?
You can cover them in a thin coating of nail varnish which can preserve their lifespans.

Also, make sure you apply the stickers completely and firmly initially, so they don't peel ... "naturally".
Hi,
I Have a very worn Driger S BB, and a Driger V2 BB that I don't use, I was wondering If the Driger S BB would still be considered legal if I switched out the Metal Change Tips.
No it wouldn't
everyone seems to be bashing dark... what is so bad about the wheel?
(Dec. 18, 2009  1:41 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: everyone seems to be bashing dark... what is so bad about the wheel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY
Is it me or is it that D is a better stamina bottom than WD...

Solo spin times D is much better, and I know that solo doesn't matter but in general in matches with D my earth aquilaDF145 seems to do better than with WD ..... (Stamina wise better)

I think WD is more of a defensive bottom, kinda like B and WB
(Dec. 18, 2009  1:48 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY

That was saying balance isn't amazing against other types... but people have been saying "dark" is a bad wheel in general. The wheel looks like it could be useful as a defense type wheel, if the track and bottom were changed...
Its because the Dark Wheel is Hollow and isn't really good at all even as a balance
(Dec. 18, 2009  2:01 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Is it me or is it that D is a better stamina bottom than WD...

Solo spin times D is much better, and I know that solo doesn't matter but in general in matches with D my earth aquilaDF145 seems to do better than with WD ..... (Stamina wise better)

I think WD is more of a defensive bottom, kinda like B and WB

D should be better for Stamina. I wouldn't agree with WD being a Defense Bottom though.

(Dec. 18, 2009  2:02 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2009  1:48 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY

That was saying balance isn't amazing against other types... but people have been saying "dark" is a bad wheel in general. The wheel looks like it could be useful as a defense type wheel, if the track and bottom were changed...

Dark is an intrinsically "Balance" designed Wheel; all of the downfalls of the type are prominent in it - It's too light to suffice as a Defense Wheel, and its projections are too rounded for any Attack potential.
So wait..

D:

Stamina: ****
Defense: **

WD:

Stamina: ***
Defense: ***

???
Well ... I know D is better for Stamina than WD, but there's no way to approximate that in "star ratings". WD may or may not be necessarily better for Defense, anyway.
What's a good painting/drawing etc. untensil to color HWS blades

Like I have Arcylic and sharpie

which is the better choice?
Well... I'm getting an Earth Aquila soon, but it just sounds weird to have an Earth eagle... so... I was thinking of switching the wheel from flame libra with the earth wheel, so I would have a Flame Aquila and an Earth Libra.

Firstly... is that a good idea, or should I keep Aquila with the Earth wheel?

secondly... if I do switch the wheels, should I just switch the wheels, or should I switch the track and bottom with the wheel together?
it depends, clear wheels and faces don't make much of a difference its just personal choice, flame is worse than earth as a wheel, and 145 aquilas track is better than libras t125 , hope i helped
(Dec. 18, 2009  10:42 PM)bey tempest Wrote: it depends, clear wheels and faces don't make much of a difference its just personal choice, flame is worse than earth as a wheel, and 145 aquilas track is better than libras t125 , hope i helped

Ok that helped a lot! so basically, since earth is a better wheel, I should keep aquila's track with it, and just put on the libra face and plastic. And I'll put on flame wheel and t125 with Aquila's face and plastic.

thanks.
What kinda libra is this??
I know Libra should be a defense type, being that it has a heave and big wheel. Yet... with the track and bottom, it blades like an attack type. Its kinda cool, since it has a big heavy wheel, and has better stamina than most attack types I have...

Here are pictures:
[Image: librafr.jpg]
[Image: libraback.jpg]

I'm almost positive that I never customized it, that was how it came. Maybe in a random booster, or in a starter or something??? i just don't remember, but all the Libra's I've seen, have been defense types
would anybody be interested in starting a tournament in ohio or a mini tournament (im broke so it realy would just be for fun and a way to battle and hang more or less unless some1 would bring prizes and stuff)
(Dec. 18, 2009  10:44 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Ok that helped a lot! so basically, since earth is a better wheel, I should keep aquila's track with it, and just put on the libra face and plastic. And I'll put on flame wheel and t125 with Aquila's face and plastic.

thanks.
What kinda libra is this??
I know Libra should be a defense type, being that it has a heave and big wheel. Yet... with the track and bottom, it blades like an attack type. Its kinda cool, since it has a big heavy wheel, and has better stamina than most attack types I have...

Here are pictures:
[Image: librafr.jpg]
[Image: libraback.jpg]

I'm almost positive that I never customized it, that was how it came. Maybe in a random booster, or in a starter or something??? i just don't remember, but all the Libra's I've seen, have been defense types

That is from RBV2.

I would hold on from getting Libra in the near future. Some changes are happening.