Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Anyone know if there will be either a Killer Cancer or Storm Cancer coming out? either in a booster of his own, or a random booster? I would really like either one of those, Killer Cancer especially sounds cool!
Hey so new question...Will sound extremelly odd but you never know it could happen.

So the rules say that a blade is out when it is no longer capable of completing a rotation...

Well I was just shooting blades randomly today and my storm pegasus stopped spinning but came to a complete stop while still standing upright, with the base on the ground and the wheel in the air....Is that blade still considered in until the other blade knocks it over or it falls over or is it out once its spin stops?

I know it is a highly unlikely or even possible solution but what if the other blade KO's itsself while you are sitting pretty in the middle.
(Dec. 15, 2009  6:55 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Anyone know if there will be either a Killer Cancer or Storm Cancer coming out? either in a booster of his own, or a random booster? I would really like either one of those, Killer Cancer especially sounds cool!

Earth Cancer is in RBV4.

Honestly, if you want Killer Cancer/Storm Cancer, all you need to do is put the Cancer wheel on Storm/Killer. No need for a seprate product. Uncertain
(Dec. 15, 2009  7:05 AM)Sharul Wrote: Hey so new question...Will sound extremelly odd but you never know it could happen.

So the rules say that a blade is out when it is no longer capable of completing a rotation...

Well I was just shooting blades randomly today and my storm pegasus stopped spinning but came to a complete stop while still standing upright, with the base on the ground and the wheel in the air....Is that blade still considered in until the other blade knocks it over or it falls over or is it out once its spin stops?

I know it is a highly unlikely or even possible solution but what if the other blade KO's itsself while you are sitting pretty in the middle.

uhm.. like you said, a bey is out when it is no longer capable of completing a rotation, or if it gets knocked out of the stadium. standing still in the middle on its bottom, NOT SPINNING counts as not being able to complete a rotation so yes its out. plus i highly doubt the other bey wouldn't knock it down in a few secs anyways since itd most likely be in the middle when its stopped.
(Dec. 15, 2009  7:05 AM)Sharul Wrote: Hey so new question...Will sound extremelly odd but you never know it could happen.

Once it stops spinning it loses. Regardless of it's position.
WOW! Wierdest timing.

I also have a question, so me and my cousin were launching our beys into a attack stadium(worn out)

I used Storm Pegasis100RF he used MF L.L. Drago100RF , and so we launched his beyblade spun a bit slower then mine like in circular motions I mean.

So my storm came up from Drago's back and hit it Drago flew and landed like awkwardly onto the big walls, and got stuck...

Is that like a redo?
(Dec. 15, 2009  7:36 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: WOW! Wierdest timing.

I also have a question, so me and my cousin were launching our beys into a attack stadium(worn out)

I used Storm Pegasis100RF he used MF L.L. Drago100RF , and so we launched his beyblade spun a bit slower then mine like in circular motions I mean.

So my storm came up from Drago's back and hit it Drago flew and landed like awkwardly onto the big walls, and got stuck...

Is that like a redo?

uhh im pretty sure thats considered a knock out... o.o

but a redo wouldn't hurt
It got stuck in the wall? Like as in there is a hole in the stadium?
(Dec. 15, 2009  7:36 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: WOW! Wierdest timing.

Is that like a redo?

The stadium must've been really weak then. I think you would just count it as your Beyblade stopped spinning, if you could get it out of the wall.
Whats the difference between hong kong beypointers and japan's beypointers?
(Dec. 16, 2009  12:48 AM)nacnate Wrote: Whats the difference between hong kong beypointers and japan's beypointers?

(Dec. 16, 2009  1:00 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Nothing... =]

Not true. When I used them together, the points got all screwy. I think the Hong Kong Beypointers are designed for a different amount of my points like the Korean ones are. Now all my Beypointers to +6/-6.
I'd really like to know what that last part means. "Now all my Beypointers to +6/-6." Were you in a rush to do something else, Brad?
It means that when I hook them up, instead of doing +10/-10, it does +6/-6.
Oh.

So.. how does the Bit Protector work? Do you twist it into the AR?
You click it in...>.>
(Dec. 16, 2009  3:43 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Oh.

So.. how does the Bit Protector work? Do you twist it into the AR?

The HMS bit protector is placed on the AR and it twists onto the RC.
Heh, thought he meant the plastic bit protector Uncertain My apologies
You...play beyblade with someone who has a beypointer and if you win...you get 10 points from him/her...if you lose...it's the other way round, it's that simple.
does this have it's own thread?
thanks
aren't pure life after death combos better than pure spin stealers?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...n_Stealing

What do you mean "pure" life after death combinations? Life after death and spin stealing aren't mutually exclusive; in fact they should ideally be used in conjunction ...