Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does a higher track effect stamina drastically??
Quite, it allows the Beyblade more leeway in terms of wobbling off-balance.
Another question.
I have a portable Hasbro stadium and i was thinking of removing the penalty flaps, is this a good idea?
Whats the best uncustomized plastic HMS and MFB beyblade?
(Nov. 21, 2009  3:08 AM)MetalFlames Wrote: Whats the best uncustomized plastic HMS and MFB beyblade?

HMS: Wolborg MS, Death Gargoyle MS
MFB: Storm Pegasis 105RF, Libra DF145BS, Virgo DF145BS, Earth Aquila 145WD
(Nov. 21, 2009  7:38 PM)Melroch Wrote: I'd like to know what is this for: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Metal-Fight-B...4506wt_939
its a launcher attachment
What are the lightest and heaviest clear wheels to date?
LiBra is the heaviest for certain but i THINK the lightest would be saggitario.
(Nov. 22, 2009  9:36 AM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: What are the lightest and heaviest clear wheels to date?

Clear wheels haven't been extensively weighed, but honestly they're all about the same weight. If you had to have an answer it'd really be:

L Drago Clear Wheel - Heaviest

All other HWS - Lightest
When I was like in 2nd and third grade, beyblades were really popular in my school. I must have had at some point, 150 dollars worth. In 2002, I bought this little green beyblade, and I have no idea what it was, except that it came in a box with Japanese all over it. I was hoping that someone would know?
[Image: 1121092354.jpg]
[Image: 1121092354a.jpg]
[Image: 1121092354b.jpg]
Erm.. Yeah, that isn't a real beyblade. It'd seem to just be a plastic Japanese spinning top.
i had one of those im sure its a beyblade
Uhm, actually its a Japanese beyblade. It was called zinrai. It says "Hasbro inc." on it, but it also says "copyright Hu/T copyright takara'00". It is definitely a beyblade. It is missing the top part though.
new it was just couldn't recollect the name lol
Yeah, that is Zinrai/Hayate or whatever. One of the Hidden Spirits Beyblades. Their ARs are not legal under WBO play.
I have one zinrai
the little stick on the base brakes SO easy.
im not even kidding.
I remember Zinrai. it seriously sucked so much LOL.

i have a question, I don't really get what metal faces do.. do they really drastically improve the bey's performance? are they just for appearance?
it's zinrai, for sure
(Nov. 22, 2009  11:35 PM)phreshD Wrote: I remember Zinrai. it seriously sucked so much LOL.

i have a question, I don't really get what metal faces do.. do they really drastically improve the bey's performance? are they just for appearance?

3.5g weight boost
(Nov. 22, 2009  11:35 PM)phreshD Wrote: I remember Zinrai. it seriously sucked so much LOL.

just adds weight

EDIT: Beat
I'm thinking about buying a MFB Starter Set, but which one, Bull or Pegasis?
And why is the 125 track useless?

I was talking to Kai-V on the other topic and she asked me to continue on this one. So, I looked the picture of the Pegasis and it doesn't look like there's a clear wheel on it(Starter Set)...