Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Maybe it's Pre-HWS? And the 125 Height is great. I woukld go w/ pegasis, or wolf, rather than bull.
125 isn't "a great height", since currently no competitive combinations use it ...

It's pre-HWS, and Kai-V is female just for your information.

Try getting the products listed here instead.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Nov. 23, 2009  12:32 AM)Melroch Wrote: I was talking to Kai-V on the other topic and he asked me to continue on this one. So, I looked the picture of the Pegasis and it doesn't look like there's a clear wheel on it(Starter Set)...

Because there are two types of Metal Fight Beyblades, the Hybrid Wheel System (HWS), which has a clear wheel and metal wheel, and pre-HWS which just has a wheel, not a clear wheel and metal wheel. BB-01 Pegasis 105F is a pre-HWS, so it does not have a clear wheel.

Read this article.

(Nov. 23, 2009  12:32 AM)Melroch Wrote: I'm thinking about buying a MFB Starter Set, but which one, Bull or Pegasis?
And why is the 125 track useless?

BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

125 is useless because other tracks outclass it, and it serves no purpose in competitive (top-tier) attack, defense, stamina or balance combos.
(Nov. 23, 2009  12:56 AM)♥ Wrote: 125 isn't "a great height", since currently no competitive combinations use it ...

CH120? (ok, it's .5mm less, but still)
I personally think 105 is a lot different from 100 with RF, so I assume the difference is still there.

Besides, CH120's properties make it far different from (D)125.
(Nov. 23, 2009  1:08 AM)♥ Wrote: Besides, CH120's properties make it far different from (D)125.

i'm definitely not disagreeing, CH120 is only useful because you can change to 145 if you need to. 120-125 on its own is too limiting
Oh right, yeah, definitely.

Although, on a related note, I've found heights are so important in MFB, especially for Attack types. The added customisation factor available here has really been quite interesting; I can't say that we can totally rule out 125 as a viable height.
i think height changing is my favourite part of the MFB system
(Nov. 23, 2009  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think height changing is my favourite part of the MFB system

yeah mine too!
very nice feature of MFB's
Damn, the storm pegasis is so expensive and there's only 3 on Ebay, I think I'll have to buy the regular Pegasis. Is This one ok? Has anyone bought from this seller??
(Nov. 23, 2009  10:04 PM)Melroch Wrote: Damn, the storm pegasis is so expensive and there's only 3 on Ebay, I think I'll have to buy the regular Pegasis. Is This one ok? Has anyone bought from this seller??

For asking these types of questions, please use the Purchase Consultation thread.
(Nov. 23, 2009  10:04 PM)Melroch Wrote: Damn, the storm pegasis is so expensive and there's only 3 on Ebay, I think I'll have to buy the regular Pegasis. Is This one ok? Has anyone bought from this seller??

If your talking about the Sono Kong Storm Pegasis on ebay, then $25 is not that bad compared to the price you'd have to pay for it elsewhere, and then there's also the fact that Storm Pegasis is not very common. Pegasis 105F (the 'regular' one) is useless. There are other MFB that you can buy on ebay for under $20, that would actually be worth it.
But I live in Brazil, it's not Dollar, it's Reais, and one dollar is almost two reais, so $20+shipping is not ok for me, the regular pegasis will be just $15 dollars, I think I'll get the regular pegasis for now...
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:04 AM)Melroch Wrote: But I live in Brazil, it's not Dollar, it's Reais, and one dollar is almost two reais, so $20+shipping is not ok for me, the regular pegasis will be just $15 dollars, I think I'll get the regular pegasis for now...

Did you even read this part of my post...

(Nov. 23, 2009  11:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: Pegasis 105F (the 'regular' one) is useless. There are other MFB that you can buy on ebay for under $20 [or even under $15], that would actually be worth it.
Such as??
(I'm sorry, I'm very noob at this...)
is it normal for a face to unscrew in battle?
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:44 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: is it normal for a face to unscrew in battle?
Especially if you used the Tool, no.
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:42 AM)Melroch Wrote: Such as??
(I'm sorry, I'm very noob at this...)

Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145WD

And even:
Dark Bull H145SD
Leone 145D
Wolf D125B
Okay.. Now i dunno if this is normal but this seems MAD funky to me..
so I ordered a Leone and a Pegasus. The full metal wheels, not the ones with the plastic wheel and metal one. anyways, so i ordered booster packs for the Pegasus and Leone.

So when I got them, they seemd a bit weird. Pegasus, which i thought should of had a flat track and the Leone which I thought should of had a round track was actually switched.

The pegasus had a very round and long track while the leone had a very flat base. In effect, the leone when launched would zip around the stadium while the pegasus stood in the same spot.... so ... is this supposed to be????!!! was my package tinkered with or something! cuz it seems verrry fishy.

I also compared my MFB's to the bey wiki articles. The Leone had that long round base while the pegasus had that short flat base. However, when i got my blades, it seemed like they were switched or something!
(Nov. 24, 2009  6:00 AM)phreshD Wrote: Okay.. Now i dunno if this is normal but this seems MAD funky to me..
so I ordered a Leone and a Pegasus. The full metal wheels, not the ones with the plastic wheel and metal one. anyways, so i ordered booster packs for the Pegasus and Leone.

So when I got them, they seemd a bit weird. Pegasus, which i thought should of had a flat track and the Leone which I thought should of had a round track was actually switched.

The pegasus had a very round and long track while the leone had a very flat base. In effect, the leone when launched would zip around the stadium while the pegasus stood in the same spot.... so ... is this supposed to be????!!! was my package tinkered with or something! cuz it seems verrry fishy.

I also compared my MFB's to the bey wiki articles. The Leone had that long round base while the pegasus had that short flat base. However, when i got my blades, it seemed like they were switched or something!
BB-05 Booster Pegasis 145D.
BB-08 Booster Leone 105F.

That is what you were supposed to get.

Refer to the MFB Product List on the Beywiki in the future.
its because you got BB-05 Pegasus145D and BB-08 Leone105F as apose to the starters which is the one from the bey wiki articles.

Edit:beaten
Thanks for answering Kai, but goodness can you lay off a little on the rules? This is the only forum I go to where every post I make I get criticized!!! It seems like everything I do is wrong! This IS the "Ask a question get an answer" thread.. right? So please, just asking to chill out a lil, this site should be all about the love, peace, etc. etc. no need for the mad strict rules
(Nov. 24, 2009  6:09 AM)phreshD Wrote: Thanks for answering Kai, but goodness can you lay off a little on the rules? This is the only forum I go to where every post I make I get criticized!!! It seems like everything I do is wrong! This IS the "Ask a question get an answer" thread.. right? So please, just asking to chill out a lil, this site should be all about the love, peace, etc. etc. no need for the mad strict rules
You have the impression that I am mad or something, but I am simply expressing some boredom at having to repeat what is written on an easily accessible and understandable place, constantly. I appreciate that you at least posted in this topic, but we do encourage some autonomy from our members.
Ahhh~ that clears up some things. I'll try my best from here on out Wink ( but I'll prob. still make some slip-ups here and there LOL)
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:44 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: is it normal for a face to unscrew in battle?

It's "normal" in the sense that it does happen to most people at least once.