Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Too light to make it worthwhile, Virgo and Flame are better choices.

Is however the Wheel which overhangs the Track most to date, but this doesn't have much use.
...what if you added the metal face to it...
(Nov. 18, 2009  10:27 PM)flamedramon Wrote: ...what if you added the metal face to it...

Wouldn't help.
(Nov. 18, 2009  10:27 PM)flamedramon Wrote: ...what if you added the metal face to it...

It would still be severely outclassed.
can someone give me a link to a booster that has a random Quetz part?
just as an example... kinda braindead 2day Uncertain
(Nov. 19, 2009  6:44 AM)ArcSys Wrote: can someone give me a link to a booster that has a random Quetz part?
just as an example... kinda braindead 2day Uncertain
Any Booster that has a number inferior to BB-28. Therefore, look. All Boosters before BB-28 do not necessarily have a random Quetzalcoatl part at all though.
Does anybody know if the Korean Takara Tomy/Sono Kong release dates are the same as the Japanese Takara Tomy release dates?
If not, is there any way of finding out what the Korean release dates are?
What's the real point of Light Wheels? I mean, they aren't even taht cosmetically appealing compared to metal wheels, and Im sure they don't perform as well as them either. SO what's the real point of light wheels?
(Nov. 19, 2009  8:05 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Does anybody know if the Korean Takara Tomy/Sono Kong release dates are the same as the Japanese Takara Tomy release dates?
If not, is there any way of finding out what the Korean release dates are?
All I know is that they supposedly started releasing Metal Fight Beyblade in mid-August 2008, and that the anime has been broadcast in Korea since October 23rd 2009. It would help if I knew more Korean, but all the sites I saw mentioned was the anime.

Sonokong's official Metal Fight Beyblade website is also a lot more interesting than I remembered.
(Nov. 20, 2009  2:48 AM)phreshD Wrote: What's the real point of Light Wheels? I mean, they aren't even taht cosmetically appealing compared to metal wheels, and Im sure they don't perform as well as them either. SO what's the real point of light wheels?

cheaper
guh.. it's gonna be so annoying now they they released the plastic wheels... they'll probably release them in America in 2010 as well, and they'll probably over flow the shelves.. and while im trying to look for some metal wheels, everythings gonna be plastic. FML YO!
(Nov. 20, 2009  3:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: cheaper

But whats the points of using light wheels in battle?
(Nov. 20, 2009  3:27 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: But whats the points of using light wheels in battle?

i dont think anyone actully uses light wheels in battles
(Nov. 20, 2009  3:27 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: But whats the points of using light wheels in battle?

imo... i think light beys are bought for their clear parts
No one would ever consider using a light wheel for a legit battle. It's illegal in the WBO anyway. Honestly, I just see them as something used to hold/display the clear wheel, track and bottom lol

And yeah, people buy Random Booster Lights because it's a cheap way to get parts (clear wheels, tracks and bottoms).
I didn't think of that, buying the light wheel for the clear parts. good point there.

ok here's another question. now im pretty sure no one knows the answer to it but, when 2010 rolls along and hasbro releases the MFB's over in america, will there be like, accessories and stuff? like metal faces? clear parts and light wheels? and all that other snazzy stuff
(Nov. 20, 2009  3:53 AM)phreshD Wrote: I didn't think of that, buying the light wheel for the clear parts. good point there.

ok here's another question. now im pretty sure no one knows the answer to it but, when 2010 rolls along and hasbro releases the MFB's over in america, will there be like, accessories and stuff? like metal faces? clear parts and light wheels? and all that other snazzy stuff
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...2010-Anime

More than once we have mentioned that we do not know anything more than what is in that first post.
(Nov. 20, 2009  3:49 AM)Aqua Wrote: No one would ever consider using a light wheel for a legit battle. It's illegal in the WBO anyway. Honestly, I just see them as something used to hold/display the clear wheel, track and bottom lol

And yeah, people buy Random Booster Lights because it's a cheap way to get parts (clear wheels, tracks and bottoms).

I guess you could paint the light wheels to look pretty.
Is CWD Eternal survivor free spinning? O_O
(Nov. 20, 2009  12:22 PM)DGoon Wrote: Is CWD Eternal survivor free spinning? O_O

No.
in geleral wich is better single or hybrid wheel blades
(Nov. 20, 2009  9:34 PM)flamedramon Wrote: in geleral wich is better single or hybrid wheel blades

In general, the pre-hws wheels are better, while the tracks and bottoms that come with HWS beyblades are better.
Honestly depends where you're looking. If you want Attack or Defense, pre-HWS is still looking like the best. Quetz and Libra are both standing at the top of current top tier combo's for Attack and Defense respectively. Libra also has a spot in the ONLY effective Balance combo right now.

Virgo is also at the top of Stamina wheels, but it's being matched pretty well by Sag and Earth HWS wheels. Lightning L Drago CH120RF is also panning out to be really really effective. All my testing with it has surpassed my Storm 100RF records, and its even rivaling information and records I have from Quetz.