Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Just a few Q's about a certain part...

Track 90 is ONLY obtained from Quetz right? Uncertain
I'd say so.
You have a 1/8 chance of getting the track, face, or bottom of Quetz in a booster before BB-28 IIRC
(Nov. 17, 2009  10:32 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You have a 1/8 chance of getting the track, face, or bottom of Quetz in a booster before BB-28 IIRC

yep, 1/8 chance to get any of these, 1/24 chance of getting a specific one
(Nov. 17, 2009  10:22 PM)Karlxps Wrote: Can somone please post a pic of CWD Reverse Defenser please

[Image: DSC01528.jpg?t=1258493833]
(Nov. 17, 2009  10:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yep, 1/8 chance to get any of these, 1/24 chance of getting a specific one

wait... wah?
in the Random boosters? i dont remember seeing a Quetz in ANY of the pics for them Uncertain
No, in the Boosters of Beyblades, i.e. ones without Launchers. Ones pre-BB-28, anyway.
(Nov. 17, 2009  10:49 PM)♥ Wrote: No, in the Boosters of Beyblades, i.e. ones without Launchers. Ones pre-BB-28, anyway.

this probably the 1st time that i have ever heard this...

i know that this is probably off-topic, but ill be willing to buy a 90 Track if 1 has a spare Tongue_out
(Nov. 17, 2009  10:55 PM)ArcSys Wrote: this probably the 1st time that i have ever heard this...

i know that this is probably off-topic, but ill be willing to buy a 90 Track if 1 has a spare Tongue_out

Definitely off topic. We have an entire section dedicated to buying/selling. Please, take the time to explore the site and read the rules before you post.
Okay! SOOO.. i decided I couldn't wait till 2010 to get a MFB soo.. i decided to order some online

http://www.ideal808.com/product.asp?Cate...9&ID=33587

that's the one i wanna buy.. but if i get it, does it come with a launcher? I can't find where it says it comes with.. arghhh!
(Nov. 18, 2009  3:08 AM)phreshD Wrote: Okay! SOOO.. i decided I couldn't wait till 2010 to get a MFB soo.. i decided to order some online

http://www.ideal808.com/product.asp?Cate...9&ID=33587

that's the one i wanna buy.. but if i get it, does it come with a launcher? I can't find where it says it comes with.. arghhh!

No, that's a booster. Boosters do not come with launchers.

And get MFB off ebay. They have some of the latest MFB, and they are less expensive.
But does Ebay accept AMEX giftcards? I'm not a big fan of giving out credit card numbers and stuff.. >_>
IDEAL808 has boosters for like 7.95. its pretty cheap compared to ebay tho right?
(Nov. 18, 2009  3:19 AM)phreshD Wrote: But does Ebay accept AMEX giftcards? I'm not a big fan of giving out credit card numbers and stuff.. >_>

ideal808 probably wouldn't accept them either. You really should get paypal. It's the safest and most efficient way to do things and almost all sellers accept it.

(Nov. 18, 2009  3:19 AM)phreshD Wrote: IDEAL808 has boosters for like 7.95. its pretty cheap compared to ebay tho right?

Did you include shipping. And a lot of those beyblades are outclassed, and not good at all.
oh I see.. but ebay = used blades right? and id rather have a new one.. but my aim right now is to simply possess a MFB for the time being. I can't wait that long till 2010 lol .. by then, my interest will probably have faded from anger/patience/more patience
(Nov. 18, 2009  3:50 AM)phreshD Wrote: oh I see.. but ebay = used blades right?

Why would you think that?

A lot of stuff on ebay are actually brand new, including beyblades.

btw, you should use the 'Purchase Consultation' thread for questions regarding which beyblades to buy.
ahhh~ i didn't think about that

thanks for the help bro~~
what dose the Phoenix blade look like?
Come on ...
I've always wondered how does wf perform compared to f?
Is it legal to put vaseline (petroleum jelly) on your winder/ripcord?
(Nov. 18, 2009  8:05 PM)bey tempest Wrote: I've always wondered how does wf perform compared to f?

Slightly faster, worse stamina.

(Nov. 18, 2009  8:18 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Is it legal to put vaseline (petroleum jelly) on your winder/ripcord?

No, and it would probably not help anyway ...
how bad is escolpio really I've heard it is quite bad i dont really know