Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 09, 2009  2:04 AM)beyblades123456 Wrote: were can i get a metal fusion beyblade

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
this isn't an anime question but it relates to the anime
in the original series of beyblade when tyson launches his blade he starts off with it upside down and twists his wrist as he shoots it cheif and dizzi say this improves the speed
in real life is this tecnique any good? does it really do anything at all?
thx
(Nov. 09, 2009  6:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: this isn't an anime question but it relates to the anime
in the original series of beyblade when tyson launches his blade he starts off with it upside down and twists his wrist as he shoots it cheif and dizzi say this improves the speed
in real life is this tecnique any good? does it really do anything at all?
thx

No, it doesn't do anything. I doubt you'd get any extra advantage if done correctly. You'd most likely get more speed by pushing the launcher down as you pull the ripcord, or by pushing the launcher forward as you pull the ripcord back.
I bot 4 beyblade starters, and they all have the same track and bottom. Is this normal for a starter or have i been ripped off?
it isnt normal unless you bought the same starter. can you give us more info about the blades and the place u got them from?
(Nov. 09, 2009  3:32 PM)LLawliet435 Wrote: I bot 4 beyblade starters, and they all have the same track and bottom. Is this normal for a starter or have i been ripped off?
It is impossible, even from Sonokong I believe. Look at this list : all the starters are marked, and only two or three pairs have the same Tracks and Bottoms amongst themselves, but never four starters with the same parts.
(Nov. 09, 2009  6:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is impossible, even from Sonokong I believe. Look at this list : all the starters are marked, and only two or three pairs have the same Tracks and Bottoms amongst themselves, but never four starters with the same parts.

I had never seen this list before, so thanks. But i was wondering how both BB-64 and BB-68 can both be White launcher grip?
(Nov. 09, 2009  7:17 PM)Kyouya Wrote: I had never seen this list before, so thanks. But i was wondering how both BB-64 and BB-68 can both be White launcher grip?
Ah, I fixed it. BB-68 was wrong.
(Nov. 09, 2009  3:32 PM)LLawliet435 Wrote: I bot 4 beyblade starters, and they all have the same track and bottom. Is this normal for a starter or have i been ripped off?

Did you get them on ebay and did they all come together? If so, they are probably fake.

This is what I am referring to: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Lot-4-pcs-Metal-...33573b8bb4
^ Those are fake.
(Nov. 09, 2009  9:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: Did you get them on ebay and did they all come together? If so, they are probably fake.

This is what I am referring to: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Lot-4-pcs-Metal-...33573b8bb4
^ Those are fake.

Well, ive been ripped off. carp!!! I WAITED 3 FREAKING WEEKS FOR THESE!!!!!!!
I appreciate the help on this. thanx 4 ur time
Next time, use the Purchase Consultation thread. We will help you if you have any doubts about the product you are wanting to buy.
(Nov. 09, 2009  11:36 PM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Well, ive been ripped off. carp!!! I WAITED 3 FREAKING WEEKS FOR THESE!!!!!!!
ouch! that must be very sad for you :<
(Nov. 09, 2009  11:36 PM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Well, ive been ripped off. carp!!! I WAITED 3 FREAKING WEEKS FOR THESE!!!!!!!

That really sucks Unhappy

But like Tempestas said, if you are ever unsure of anything that you are purchasing, you can always ask in the Purchase Consultation thread. I know it's cliche but... it's better to be safe than sorry. Also, theflightyellz recently created an awesome guide on how to spot fake MFB: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
is the portable beystadium worth getting? i was originally going to get it but it looks like you cant get ring outs unless the black bits flip down i suppose does anyone have one would they recommend it?
no that stadium is awful.

Save up and get a Takara Stadium.
wow that was quick but yer i already have the MFB attack stadium the one that comes with peg 105F
well even then I would hold off from getting that. Get some beys instead.
lol i have lots of beys now (MFB) went crazy on ebay a while ago

EDIT: (what i think is lots isnt lol)
what would you use to polish the mfb wheels?
(Nov. 11, 2009  12:47 AM)comet blade Wrote: what are this KARABINER OR XKARABINER
Of course that is fake, or just not Beyblade related. Bandai does not produce Beyblade.
what sort of type is griffolyon I can't seem to find it anywhere i think it's an endurance or balance type however i may be completely wrong does any1 know?
(Nov. 11, 2009  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course that is fake, or just not Beyblade related. Bandai does not produce Beyblade.

It's a separate spinning top line made by bandai, there's a video on it in the "Beyblade videos" thread for some reason.
When the games come out in US (Or UK, for some of us), will there be bonus Beyblades? For example, Will the games have the gold Quetzalcoatl Or Cyber Pegasis?
It's very hard to predict what hasbro will do. But my inkling says no because the games released in the UK and NA did very poorly and i doubt the games will be released at all.