Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 06, 2009  4:29 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: what is the most balanced/best stadium ever released? Is it the MFB attack or is one of the tornado ones better?

Tornado Attack IMO.
(Nov. 06, 2009  11:56 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: New or used?

used but still in a decent condition
hmm... maybe about $30 (or a bit higher, it depends).
I haven't been on the WBO for some time and was wondering if Storm Pegasus is still the best Beyblade for Smash Attack?
It's the best uncustomized attack type MFB. Quetzacoatl is the best attack type wheel, but Rubber Flat is still the essential attack type bottom. Therefore Storm Pegasis is still a bey everyone should have at least one of (more would be better)
what kind of metal are the wheels made of?
(Nov. 07, 2009  6:45 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: what kind of metal are the wheels made of?
Anubis had speculated that they were some kind of zinc ... Otherwise, I doubt we know for certain.
While not the most accurate source in the world this is what wikipedia had to say about die-cast. Traditionally it does use some form of zinc and aluminum alloy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die-cast_toy
oh ok i just wanted to know so i could find the right thing to shine them up
or is that illegal?
just use any metal polish if I'm not mistaken. That wouldn't be illegal because you are not changing anything regarding how the part functions.
that wonderful to know!
now i wont have to worry about a couple of scratches.

on another note... do you think hasbro is going to make different stadiums?
i sure hope they dont o_o
They will make different stadiums most likely but it may not be like the one they have done with plastic beys so.......
does, say, the 145 track stand 145 mm high, ect.?
(Nov. 07, 2009  7:13 PM)firelord767 Wrote: does, say, the 145 track stand 145 mm high, ect.?

No, do you know how high 145mm is...

The 145 track is 14.5mm tall.
opps, 145 mm is over a meter. wow.

but it's good to know that the numbers are an actual measurement, measured in whatever metric prefix is just smaller than mms. thanks!
You could have also easily read the Metal Fight Beyblade article, instead of asking that question.
on beywiki? I've read it a few times, i guess i missed it. i'll be more meticulous next time.
Is the pegasis wheel/face the same in the BB-05 booster as the attack and balance reshuffle set.
You could have just checked it yourself but yes it is.
Is anyone going to expo in london at the excel centre in may?, i think a bunch of us bladers should meet up there and do some blading, anyone fancy it? Smile
(Nov. 08, 2009  2:16 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: You could have just checked it yourself but yes it is.
The answer is 'no', actually, unless Kyouya was only interested in general molds, in which case of course Pegasis from both BB-01, BB-05, BB-09, BB-20 and BB-21 are all the same. Otherwise, the Face from BB-21 is actually black, while BB-05's is blue. The stickers are not the same, and the shade of black seems different on some pictures, but somebody would have to confirm or infirm this.
(Nov. 08, 2009  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The answer is 'no', actually, unless Kyouya was only interested in general molds, in which case of course Pegasis from both BB-01, BB-05, BB-09, BB-20 and BB-21 are all the same. Otherwise, the Face from BB-21 is actually black, while BB-05's is blue. The stickers are not the same, and the shade of black seems different on some pictures, but somebody would have to confirm or infirm this.

Thank you Kai-V this is what I thought but i decided to check.

(Nov. 08, 2009  2:16 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: You could have just checked it yourself but yes it is.

See there is no need to be so attacking.
(Nov. 07, 2009  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2009  6:45 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: what kind of metal are the wheels made of?
Anubis had speculated that they were some kind of zinc ... Otherwise, I doubt we know for certain.

It's zinc.

(Nov. 07, 2009  7:52 PM)firelord767 Wrote: opps, 145 mm is over a meter. wow.

Um, no it isn't. It's 14.5 cm. A meter is 100cm.
no, i mean the measurement i gave was over a meter. not the actual part.
145 mm is 14.5 cm, not 1.45 meters.