Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

thats what im trying to say, i think.

why are we arguing over math again?
(Nov. 08, 2009  9:05 PM)firelord767 Wrote: thats what im trying to say, i think.

why are we arguing over math again?

The measurement you gave was 145mm:

firelord767 Wrote:no, i mean the measurement i gave was over a meter. not the actual part.

Tempestas007 Wrote:145 mm is 14.5 cm, not 1.45 meters.
well....lol

I know Aries is real rare but does it have an use in competitive play as a defense wheel?
(Nov. 08, 2009  11:32 PM)LDrago Wrote: well....lol

I know Aries is real rare but does it have an use in competitive play as a defense wheel?

No.
lol okay thanks I guess I really don't feel like paying 150 for it now lol
(Nov. 08, 2009  11:45 PM)LDrago Wrote: lol okay thanks I guess I really don't feel like paying 150 for it now lol

hahaha $150

try $300+
lol yeah but i saw someone selling it for for around 150 and was about to get it with some money i had lying around but decided not to
what should the normal price be for the basic Aries?
is it That rare?
(Nov. 09, 2009  12:32 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: what should the normal price be for the basic Aries?
is it That rare?

$300. Yes it is that rare.
(Nov. 09, 2009  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: $300. Yes it is that rare.

but is it worth it?
what does it look like?
Aries vvvvvvv
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Aries_0.jpg

if your a collector it is
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:08 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: but is it worth it?
what does it look like?

I don't know how to answer, "Is it worth it?" If you want the rarest Beyblade ever then yeah, it is.

[Image: Aries125D_6.jpg]

I had two, but I sold them both.
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:08 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: but is it worth it?
what does it look like?

No, unless you're a hardcore collector or something. Hasbro will probably release it for like $10 anyway lol

Here's a picture of it: http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/....php?aries
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:16 AM)Aqua Wrote: No, unless you're a hardcore collector or something. Hasbro will probably release it for like $10 anyway lol

this is why i sold mine lmao
Is HMS better or MFB? Because I have heard it going either way, and I can only get one
upper attack O.O

that is a pretty sweet blade, i like the face
and the price is going to skydive after hasbro gets a hold of it

Yusei both are kinda alike other then the part systems hms has plastic and metal attack rings and MFB has solid metal wheels (attack ring + wight disk = wheel) and is the newer set
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:34 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: Is HMS better or MFB? Because I have heard it going either way, and I can only get one

MFB is the current standard and is what everyone else is using at the moment in WBO tournaments.
ikr thats whats so funny sell if for 300 now get it for 10 bucks later lol
will there be any beyblade tournaments in america in 2010?
Thx, because I do not want to get a bunch of useless beyblades. They are not free!
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:53 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: Thx, because I do not want to get a bunch of useless beyblades. They are not free!

your right about one thing nothing is free
and besides MFB is really cool Grin
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:53 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: will there be any beyblade tournaments in america in 2010?
You should read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. They announced it in the press release in the first post ...
(Nov. 09, 2009  2:04 AM)beyblades123456 Wrote: were can i get a metal fusion beyblade
Online only, or ask people to sell you one. Read the topic we have in the Bey Marketplace forum that lists all the online stores that still sell Beyblade.