Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what the chepest ebay seller that sell MFB
Buzztoy, Dickson_c, and AllatKorea all sell MFB for reasonable prices.
do old ripcords work in new launchers?

and are the mfb going to have gimmicked blades like engine gears or springed bottoms or,what? if so when?
(Nov. 03, 2009  5:48 PM)flamedramon Wrote: do old ripcords work in new launchers?

and are the mfb going to have gimmicked blades like engine gears or springed bottoms or,what? if so when?
Plastic winders work with the Right Launcher, but they are not necessarily legal in play.

We will know when TAKARA-TOMY announces them ... And while Storm Capricorne's Bottom has no spring, the combination of M145 and Q makes the beyblade jump slightly.
edit: beaten by Kai-V
1) I'm pretty sure you asked the first question somewhere else on here, the answer is yes, but it's inadvisable since it damages the launcher. It's also illegal under WBO rules.
2) We currently have no idea, but it's a possibility. We currently have a free spinning bottom (although it's pretty terrible), and a jumping bottom.
It's hard to say just how much we can actually fit in to a bottom due to their size.
With previous series we've had a core or spin gear to use for gimmicks like bearing shafts and engine gears, something we don't have currently.
i was wondering how essential WB is to the combo MF Libra C145WB because i dont want to spend $20 on rock leone if b or something else is just as effective.
In my experience, MF Libra C145B will do a good job for you.
Yeah, WB definitely does offer an advantage, but unless you're really serious I wouldn't lay down that much cash for it, especially when we know Metal Ball is coming.
(Nov. 04, 2009  5:50 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: i was wondering how essential WB is to the combo MF Libra C145WB because i dont want to spend $20 on rock leone if b or something else is just as effective.

Stick with B for now. Don't spend all the cash just for that bottom.
Does anyone know what stadium this comes with
That's the Attack Stadium, I believe.
The picture does show the MFB attack stadium.
I got that from theintoy it it came out cheaper than buying them seperatley because it was basicly your just buying dark wolf and stormpoeg and your getting the stadium for free.
That is not the same set as the Hybrid Wheel Set.
I'd say this was more of a worthwhile buy than the hybrid wheel set.
A grip and angle compass are considerably more useful than Dark Wolf.
do all the clear whelle fit in all the metal or light whelle
(Nov. 05, 2009  10:42 PM)comet blade Wrote: do all the clear whelle fit in all the metal or light whelle
Yes, except for the Lightning Metal Wheel and the L Drago Clear Wheel, because they are left-spin. In other words, you can only use the L Drago Clear Wheel on Lightning; you could not make a combination with, for instance, Storm L Drago. Not only is the L Drago Clear Wheel's shape bigger than normal and probably unique to Lightning, but you could never launch a beyblade with a Hybrid Wheel like Storm L Drago because the Clear Wheel is for left spin, but the Metal Wheel is for right spin. Small 'walls' in the mold stop the correct insertion of the launcher's prongs.
(Nov. 06, 2009  3:18 PM)*BeybladeChief* Wrote: Dark Draciel is the strongest[/align] draciel

This does not seem to be a question.
what is the most balanced/best stadium ever released? Is it the MFB attack or is one of the tornado ones better?
would gluing a broken part back to gether violate it being legal for play cause the EG for mine was smashed so i 'fixed' it cause its kinda important you know holding the whole blade to gether

althoe it dosent windup any more...
Read the Rulebook.

It's illegal.
How much should i sell 1 Voltaic Ape for ?
I'd say somewhere around $15, but it's up to you.
How much do you think is a reasonable price for a quetz???
New or used?