Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sorry for so many questions but the last thing I was wondering is how quetz 90RF is top tier when it's concept is smash attack and that relies on a tall beyblade.
(Oct. 31, 2009  2:09 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Sorry for so many questions but the last thing I was wondering is how quetz 90RF is top tier when it's concept is smash attack and that relies on a tall beyblade.

Attack beyblades (with the exception of force smash, which isn't used very often anyway) aren't supposed to be tall, they're supposed to be low, which is why Quetz 90RF is so effective.
I am not trying to say Quetz 90RF is not so great but isn't that why C145 was designed to take hits like that isn't it? And isn't that why Libra CH120/145RF is so useful?
uh....call me crazy but what's beyblade?

i remember maybe part of 1 episode....but thats it.

*feels like an idiot*
(Oct. 31, 2009  10:26 PM)Blackflame Wrote: uh....call me crazy but what's beyblade?

i remember maybe part of 1 episode....but thats it.

*feels like an idiot*
Yes ... So, you should check on Wikipedia first of all ... Then just search "Beyblade" in general ...
(Oct. 31, 2009  2:09 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Sorry for so many questions but the last thing I was wondering is how quetz 90RF is top tier when it's concept is smash attack and that relies on a tall beyblade.

You're thinking of force smash. Quetz uses just smash attack (and it does upper sometimes as well)

Force smash relies on pushing the opponents bey down, and smash just relies on well smashing.
(Oct. 31, 2009  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes ... So, you should check on Wikipedia first of all ... Then just search "Beyblade" in general ...

Wikipedia?
Do you live under a rock?
Then how can you say you don't know what wikipedia is?
i never said that verbatim.

all i said was "Wikipedia?"

so.
It's the tone that was assumed when you made that last post. It implied you didn't know what it was by how you simply typed its name with a question mark at the end. Similar to:

Person A: "Do you know Mark?"
Person B: "Mark?"
Wikipedia is an elaborate internet encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

www.wikipedia.org

For more information, look up the wikipedia article on wikipedia.
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:07 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It's the tone that was assumed when you made that last post. It implied you didn't know what it was by how you simply typed its name with a question mark at the end. Similar to:

Person A: "Do you know Mark?"
Person B: "Mark?"

great.

@ firelord: k.
To BlackFlame you might not want to make such short posts that only contain things like "lol" or "k" because they can get you warned then banned. Just thought i'd let you know.
He DID also post the

BlackFlame Wrote:[sarcasm]Great[/sarcasm]

But dranzer, you are correct anyways. Speaking of which, BFlame, u forgot ur sarcasm tags.
thx. im trying to shorten my posts kaws i kinda write...books (not really they're just really long)
blackflame if you can't make a decent post please refrain from making any posts at all

this is obviously not the place to ask "what is beyblade"
A was watching the vancoover summit, and i can't help but to ask, what is ninja gear?

I've got my money on it being an inside joke, but just in case, gotta ask.
Is there going to be anying tournments in vancouver.
(Nov. 03, 2009  12:17 AM)KZ BBA Wrote: Is there going to be anying tournments in vancouver.

PM Hiro Ayami.
If a Beyblade gets worn out From being used so much is it still legal?
The reason i ask is becasue My Bistools Base is Flat now and has a small hole (kinda like Dranzer S's base in a way), Im not sure how to really explain it...
anyways Would a worn out beyblade become illegal?
from memory as long as its from more wear from being used in a staduim its still legal if it has been woren from using it on surfaces like concret then it would be illegal try having a look at the wbo rule book
if its been worn out to be considerably different then im pretty sure its illegal, im with Dirge on this one tho, check the rulebook Smile sorry thats not too helpfull haha
(Nov. 03, 2009  8:30 AM)Dirge Wrote: from memory as long as its from more wear from being used in a staduim its still legal if it has been woren from using it on surfaces like concret then it would be illegal try having a look at the wbo rule book

Why didn't you just look at the rule book before answering his question incorrectly?

Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBO- sanctioned BeyBattles.

• The wearing down of parts in any way that is not natural wear (that is, through regular BeyBattle practices).
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part.