Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 21, 2009  3:46 AM)Aqua Wrote: Driger MS and Draciel MS are not good and are very outclassed. Draciel MS is one of the worst HMS beyblades.

Some good HMS beyblades would be:

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS/ Dark Effigy MS
Dragoon MS/ MSUV
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS
Sea Dragon/ Sea Drake

^ Those listed above are some of the best HMS beys.

Thanks Smile ill definately have a look at those HMS beys, i just got the driger and draciel cheap and i didnt know much. are they really that bad? driger ms didnt look too bad.
(Oct. 21, 2009  3:50 AM)-rbn- Wrote: Thanks Smile ill definately have a look at those HMS beys, i just got the driger and draciel cheap and i didnt know much. are they really that bad? driger ms didnt look too bad.

Yeah, Draciel MS is pretty bad. The only good thing about it is the 15g Circle Wide WD that the Takara version comes with, but otherwise, it's horrible.

Driger MS isn't the worst HMS or anything, it's just really outclassed.
(Oct. 21, 2009  4:03 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, Draciel MS is pretty bad. The only good thing about it is the 15g Circle Wide WD that the Takara version comes with, but otherwise, it's horrible.

Driger MS isn't the worst HMS or anything, it's just really outclassed.

Would it be a good idea to put the Circle Wide on the Driger?
(Oct. 21, 2009  4:06 AM)-rbn- Wrote: Would it be a good idea to put the Circle Wide on the Driger?

Yeah, sure.
is there any differance between the takara and the hasbro zeus?
(Oct. 21, 2009  8:36 PM)linh004 Wrote: is there any differance between the takara and the hasbro zeus?

Yes. The Takara Zeus has a bearing inside, so the EG is free spinning. The Hasbro Zeus has an engine on the EG.

I think the Takara Zeus is superior, but I'm not sure though.
(Oct. 21, 2009  9:29 PM)Nuno Wrote: Yes. The Takara Zeus has a bearing inside, so the EG is free spinning. The Hasbro Zeus has an engine on the EG.

I think the Takara Zeus is superior, but I'm not sure though.

ohh. i see. thanks for the info. so the takara zeus is the one to look out for
The Takara Zeus is infinitely superior, it was one of the only useful parts to come out of the G/GT series along with 8 Spiker.
Hi,. well i was planning to get this but dont know if it is worth it? http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb43-star...cPath=1015
or drigger ms?
please use the purchase consultation thread for this kind of stuff.

Read the thread rules.
Ok um i dont know if this goes with combos but can i make a decent combo with

Dragoon G,Dranzer S,Dragoon S,Galman
(Oct. 22, 2009  3:46 AM)Konata Wrote: Ok um i dont know if this goes with combos but can i make a decent combo with

Dragoon G,Dranzer S,Dragoon S,Galman

AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Left SG
BB: Storm Grip Base (Dragoon S)

^ That's a pretty good smash attack combo.

Also, next time use the "Build me a combo!" thread.
Hey guys, i was wondering if there was any good combos to make from Draciel MS, Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS? those are the only blades avaliable to me atm
(Oct. 22, 2009  2:41 PM)-rbn- Wrote: Hey guys, i was wondering if there was any good combos to make from Draciel MS, Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS? those are the only blades avaliable to me atm
Read the post above yours to be redirected to the right topic to ask this question in.
(Oct. 22, 2009  2:41 PM)-rbn- Wrote: Hey guys, i was wondering if there was any good combos to make from Draciel MS, Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS? those are the only blades avaliable to me atm

i would really love a count of how many times this question has been asked

dear everyone: stop buying these three crappy HMS, there's a reason there's a billion of them on ebay
(Oct. 22, 2009  3:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i would really love a count of how many times this question has been asked

dear everyone: stop buying these three crappy HMS, there's a reason there's a billion of them on ebay

sorry.. just started and those where the only ones avaliable to me at the moment, i dont have paypal yet to buy off members here.
why HMS? why not MFB?
(Oct. 22, 2009  3:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why HMS? why not MFB?

No one i know here (Perth, Western Australia) has anything but HMS and plastics and i really am not a fan of how the MFB's look, ill get one as soon as i have some money though to see what they are like
(Oct. 22, 2009  3:11 PM)-rbn- Wrote: No one i know here (Perth, Western Australia) has anything but HMS and plastics and i really am not a fan of how the MFB's look, ill get one as soon as i have some money though to see what they are like

Have fun buying your way into obsolescence, I guess. Because in one year, nobody's going to know what HMS is.
No one here knows what MFB are haha. But by me buying HMS now doesnt mean i wont buy any of the new series next year, i sure will, i just thought HMS would be easiest to start with considering i wont be playing competitively
(Oct. 22, 2009  3:14 PM)-rbn- Wrote: No one here knows what MFB are haha. But by me buying HMS now doesnt mean i wont buy any of the new series next year, i sure will, i just thought HMS would be easiest to start with considering i wont be playing competitively

What makes them "easier" ...?
brad: The fact that you can probably still find them in some stores in some countries, along with them being considerably cheaper for the most part on sites like ebay.
@-rbn-: It's easier in the short term, but you're fighting a current that you aren't going to beat.
I was skeptical of MFB when they were first released, but I've gotten rid of the majority of my HMS since buying MFB.
HMS really aren't worth spending money on, even from a collectors point of view anymore.
Comet blade: No, if it doesn't have TAKARA TOMY or SONO KONG on, then it isn't a genuine MFB product.
Look for either of the two logos that can be seen on the front of this packaging: Korean MFB packaging
do takara hms beyblades come with 2 differnt bit beats ?