Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 19, 2009  10:46 PM)Khel Wrote: Yeah, while there is no specific test a lot of us were testing it with 100D. If you get over four minutes you have a decent mold, and closer to 5 minutes spin time is a great mold.

However there are some that only get 3 1/2 minutes spin time.

I hope 3:52 isn't bad... right?
Your Virgo sucks Brad.

One of mine gets 3:45 another 4:15 and a third gets around 3:30
I can get 3:45 on a really good launch. Kinda sucks.
Would, similiarly, using 100SD/WD give as good an indicator? I did solo spin tests on DF145D (messed up D, concrete Argh! ) and they both spun for 3:30ish. I plan on doing it again now that I have SD/WD
Yeah, it should be OK.
Is everyone else testing with DF145?
So I just tested my Virgos. Did it with 100SD. One has a spin time of 4 minutes (I did it once with a Beylauncher and Light Launcher each) and the other has a spin time of 3 minutes (Once each with the launchers).

Then I put them both on DF145SD, is it weird that the solo spin time for each suddenly became 3:30ish for each? I like to think so. Does the height of the track play into that?
I'm not great at physics, but it seems that a higher center of gravity is better for stamina.
How do you change the CWD Plastic Part of Samurai Changer's RC?
You would need to unscrew it. If you take just the RC and look at it from the top you should see two small screws. Use a Jewlers screwdriver and you should be able to remove it.

Also just to let ya know Samurai Changer's CWD won't fit on other blades. The only other AR it can fit on is Smash Leopard (which I'm sure is an accident on Takara's part) Also you cannot use another CWD with Samurai Changer's base.
A few HMS come with a slightly deeper Key which can reach down and turn the "plate" which covers the CWD part from underneath. Otherwise you could use your fingers, I guess.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Image:SCMS3.jpg
I never though of using that. I always used my fingers. XD
(Oct. 19, 2009  10:46 PM)Khel Wrote: Yeah, while there is no specific test a lot of us were testing it with 100D. If you get over four minutes you have a decent mold, and closer to 5 minutes spin time is a great mold.

However there are some that only get 3 1/2 minutes spin time.

Which launcher?
For some reason I pulled my best time with the light launcher. However the time difference between the two never extended about 5-6 seconds. I think it might have to do with the balance of the shot.
Hey, just ordered a driger ms and a draciel ms as my first beyblades, what do you guys think about them for a new blader? and was just wondering what else ill need to get started? what other beyblades are worthwhile getting for a newb blader?

thanks all Smile
well you should get some MFBs as welll as plastics
(Oct. 21, 2009  2:14 AM)LDrago Wrote: well you should get some MFBs as welll as plastics

yea im having a look around for some mbf's but the trouble is im really the only blader where i live (perth Western Australia) and the only other people i know who have beyblades either have HMS or just plastics.

and im not a big fan about MFB's, they look horrid IMHO but i do understand that its a completely new market they are aiming for. HMS and plastics just have a much better feel and look
I hated MFB at first, but after I got the first one, I got hooked.

I like the storyline associated with Plastics and HMS, but one I realized MFB is something completely different, I was able to accept it.
Yea i guess, i loved how well the storyline and anime fitted well with the blades. I guess ill just get a MFB and see what i think Smile
oh yeah i thought the same thing when i first saw them some good blades to get are um
Driger S
Metal Ball Defender
Bistool (if you can find one)
Dragoon G
Metal Driger
Galeon
Wolborg
Dranzer S
Draciel S
etc etc

thats just basically some good plastics to get
(Oct. 21, 2009  2:23 AM)-rbn- Wrote: Yea i guess, i loved how well the storyline and anime fitted well with the blades. I guess ill just get a MFB and see what i think Smile
What type of plastic did you like? Defense, attack, stamina, balance?
(Oct. 21, 2009  2:25 AM)LDrago Wrote: oh yeah i thought the same thing when i first saw them some good blades to get are um
Driger S
Metal Ball Defender
Bistool (if you can find one)
Dragoon G
Metal Driger
Galeon
Wolborg
Dranzer S
Draciel S
etc etc

thats just basically some good plastics to get

Thanks Smile ill have a look around and see what i can find

Corey: i used to like attack and defense the best from what i saw, Driger MS and Draciel Ms will be the first beyblades i've actually owned. Love being 18 haha
I wounder how is Hasbro going to release the Blades (by that i mean how many blade are they going to release right away)
(Oct. 21, 2009  3:14 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: I wounder how is Hasbro going to release the Blades (by that i mean how many blade are they going to release right away)
We have absolutely no information about that. Moreover, your statement sounded more like thought than a question, therefore it could have gone better in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.
(Oct. 21, 2009  2:10 AM)-rbn- Wrote: Hey, just ordered a driger ms and a draciel ms as my first beyblades, what do you guys think about them for a new blader? and was just wondering what else ill need to get started? what other beyblades are worthwhile getting for a newb blader?

thanks all Smile

Driger MS and Draciel MS are not good and are very outclassed. Draciel MS is one of the worst HMS beyblades.

Some good HMS beyblades would be:

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS/ Dark Effigy MS
Dragoon MS/ MSUV
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS
Sea Dragon/ Sea Drake

^ Those listed above are some of the best HMS beys.