Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 17, 2009  10:14 PM)lahtel Wrote: yeah i thought so i suppose i will have to stuff things inside it to force into being a defense type

Blu tac and ballbearings lol
whats a good thing to fill escolpio with XD
im thinking wax
Lightness of the Beyblade helps it spin longer because that means less gravity is pushing down on it.

And Escorpios key flaw is that Flame and Virgo are better.
(Sep. 17, 2009  10:20 PM)lahtel Wrote: whats a good thing to fill escolpio with XD
im thinking wax

How about nothing? It would become illegal if you fill it with anything.
(Sep. 17, 2009  11:02 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: How about nothing? It would become illegal if you fill it with anything.

i wont be participating in any tournament i live in dominica
I think filling Escorpio would be poor, however what you do with your MFB is completely up to you, just because you're a member of the boards doesn't mean we can dictate you follow our rules. As far as illegal/legal goes, you show up to a tournament with parts that are illegal, you just can't use them. Further, any tests results you post would be most likely invalid as far as most people here would be concerned. Do keep in mind the WBO is a competitive community.

Wax, depending on how you do it would be a decent idea, and if you had to you could melt it down and make it legal again. Hot glue, a little more permanent, harder to remove, but still the same boat, removable.

If you've seen it before, that blue sticky tack, the stuff kids use on their lockers at so forth.

Just because you live in a place not saturated by players, doesn't mean it won't become in the future. I hope MFB becomes a world wide thing, and places like Dominica will grow in members and have tournaments too.
Where can I buy the Quetzalcoatl 90RF ??
Quetzalcoatl 90WF is basically sold on YJA via MOJ, or you can acquire it with the MFB game, roughly $80-90 USD on E-Bay if you're lucky.

RF comes from Storm Pegasis 105RF and that is currently on sale on E-Bay or similar to Quetzalcoatl 90WF. YJA via MOJ.

If you're unfamiliar with MOJ, there's a guide thread in the Marketplace.
(Sep. 18, 2009  8:23 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Quetzalcoatl 90WF is basically sold on YJA via MOJ, or you can acquire it with the MFB game, roughly $80-90 USD on E-Bay if you're lucky.

RF comes from Storm Pegasis 105RF and that is currently on sale on E-Bay or similar to Quetzalcoatl 90WF. YJA via MOJ.

If you're unfamiliar with MOJ, there's a guide thread in the Marketplace.

whoa whoa what is YJA and MOJ xD
Check the Bey Marketplace. We have entire threads dedicated to those sites.
just out of curiosity, is there any kind of info on when the next system will be coming out??
(Sep. 18, 2009  11:59 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: just out of curiosity, is there any kind of info on when the next system will be coming out??
There would be topics about it if that were the case.
(Sep. 19, 2009  12:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There would be topics about it if that were the case.

tis true........oh wells thanks anyway
all my plastic genertion clip things that old the SG into the base are broken i only have one hasbro one and one fake one left is it ok to use the fake one?or would that be illegal?
(Sep. 19, 2009  12:33 PM)Dirge Wrote: all my plastic genertion clip things that old the SG into the base are broken i only have one hasbro one and one fake one left is it ok to use the fake one?or would that be illegal?

It would be illegal...
Where can i find Earth Aquila and Flame Libra and not get ripped off?!
(Sep. 19, 2009  4:30 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Where can i find Earth Aquila and Flame Libra and not get ripped off?!
They were released today ... And the websites are still the same as the ones that everybody suggests and that are written in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic ...
(Sep. 19, 2009  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They were released today ... And the websites are still the same as the ones that everybody suggests and that are written in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic ...
ya i looked at the sites only one had them in stock it was 30.00 bucks
(Sep. 19, 2009  5:00 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: ya i looked at the sites only one had them in stock it was 30.00 bucks
Read the first part of my post then ...
Okay, I found a beyblade today in my attic. But the bottom seems to be wearing off, probably because it was used numerous times on concrete. What should I do?
(Sep. 20, 2009  4:34 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Okay, I found a beyblade today in my attic. But the bottom seems to be wearing off, probably because it was used numerous times on concrete. What should I do?

Get a new one?
im getting about 300 dollars and im gonna spend 100 on beyblades what should i get? i wanna try to get a rock leone atleast......
(Sep. 20, 2009  5:10 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: im getting about 300 dollars and im gonna spend 100 on beyblades what should i get? i wanna try to get a rock leone atleast......

... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Sep. 20, 2009  4:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Get a new one?

Well other than the wearing bottom it seems like a decent bey, especially for competitive battles.