Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You can't use that AR on Flame Pegasus because you have to shoot it to be legal. So no, you can't simply place it like MAMS.
(Sep. 15, 2009  8:57 PM)flame libra Wrote: Changed my my I'm geting both.

boy howdy
(Sep. 15, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can't use that AR on Flame Pegasus because you have to shoot it to be legal. So no, you can't simply place it like MAMS.

Alright, thanks!
so i was wondering if we will ever be seeing clay, wind or mad as metal wheels??
(Sep. 16, 2009  4:15 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: so i was wondering if we will ever be seeing clay, wind or mad as metal wheels??

Rock, Storm and Dark.
(Sep. 16, 2009  4:24 AM)Crimson Wrote: Rock, Storm and Dark.

wow totally never really payed attention to that.........hmmm now i feel dumb. thanks though.
so i ordered 2 beyblades last monday night and now, wednesday i still havent gotten my beyblade in the mail. WTF if going on??
i bought if from buzztoy on ebay and saturdays count as business days.
(Sep. 16, 2009  11:27 PM)Murtyyy Wrote: so i ordered 2 beyblades last monday night and now, wednesday i still havent gotten my beyblade in the mail. WTF if going on??
i bought if from buzztoy on ebay and saturdays count as business days.

How would anyone here be able to answer a question that only Buzztoy could answer?

That said, assuming they shipped it early Tuesday morning -- which is the earliest possible time to ship it -- and Saturday counts as a business day (it usually does not, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt), it has only been eight business days.

In short, learn to be patient.
Does anyone know or can tell me when the next tournament is comming to Toronto,Canada thanks.
(Sep. 16, 2009  11:58 PM)blade_1007 Wrote: Does anyone know or can tell me when the next tournament is comming to Toronto,Canada thanks.

As soon as Kei or Khel stop being lazy, I would assume Grin
Does anyone know the next beyblade tournament in Toronto?
kk sik.i hope its soon.thanks
(Sep. 17, 2009  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: As soon as Kei or Khel stop being lazy, I would assume Grin

Hey man, uni comes first. Wink

Plus we attempted one last month.
hey im in england and id like to know if here are any tournaments around here and where i can get beyblade stuff cause i love beyblade
(Sep. 17, 2009  7:26 PM)jooshy5150 Wrote: hey im in england and id like to know if here are any tournaments around here and where i can get beyblade stuff cause i love beyblade

Chief - Sigh ...
(Sep. 17, 2009  8:11 PM)jooshy5150 Wrote: ha lol confused kenny (aka chief)

He's sighing because you didn't look around before asking a question.
(Sep. 14, 2009  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: bakuten roughly translates to "exploding spinning" or something like that

and no it's not

Don't underestimate escolpio i came 3rd with it at Spinoff and i beat a handfull of Libra combos
(Sep. 17, 2009  8:25 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Don't underestimate escolpio i came 3rd with it at Spinoff and i beat a handfull of Libra combos

nobody should be using libra against escolpio

you also didn't mention what the rest of the combo was so it doesn't matter
(Sep. 17, 2009  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: nobody should be using libra against escolpio

why not
(Sep. 17, 2009  8:51 PM)lahtel Wrote: why not

Because Virgo or Flame would be better.
Well it would depend on the respective Tracks and Bottoms, but the Libra Wheel is normally used in Defense combinations and Escolpio (when it is used) in Stamina.

Stamina normally overcomes Defense.

Edit : D:
escorpio looks like a defense type to me
From Pictures yes, but when you flip it over it is completely hollow. That makes it so light it just doesn't have the weight behind it to be a good defense wheel.
yeah i thought so i suppose i will have to stuff things inside it to force into being a defense type