Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 03, 2009  3:42 AM)Anime Wrote: What does it mean if your username is white/silver?

It means you're banned.
I thought so. Thanks!
Edit: Nvm...
(Sep. 03, 2009  5:43 AM)LDrago Wrote: Anyone else notice the new WBO banner with dark wolf

Uhh, do you mean the banner on the Beywiki? That's not new.
Yeah I realized lol man I feel dumb
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:37 PM)Umblumb Wrote: i cant my parents hate wont let me buy anyting in china........I cant even make a full beyblade cause the dragoon doesnt come apart!I dont even have a weight disk!

that beyblade is fake i believe o.o

(Sep. 02, 2009  11:06 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: 1. New in Box

2. That would depend on what you'd want. 10-15 + shipping.

how much would shipping be? did you already sell them?
PM me.
Yup.
thank you Smile
Is possible to use Metal Wheel Storm for Stamina combo?
Other useful Metal/Light Wheels for Stamina? (with the exception of Flame MW)
Flame is probably your best bet.

Of course, it is possible to use a Storm Metal Wheel for Stamina, except it won't be very good.
Thank you Smile
About Light Wheels? Are good?
Haha, no, useless for battle and illegal for official WBO play.

They're far too light (!) .
Light wheels aren't good i think personally because in battle they would just die, really the only reason why people buy light wheel is for the parts like mad cancer.
Lol beaten.
How many bey blades are able to battle in an arena at once(legally)
Well it should really only be 1 on 1 because tag team doesn't really work because you cannot control your bey so basicly for tournaments it would only be 1 on 1.
Lol beaten.
Thats what I meant. e.e 2 Blades overall in the stadium.
Lol Beaten. [Enhanc'dd bby.]
Hey giys is anyone selling death gargoyl or wolborg ms ?
(Sep. 03, 2009  10:16 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hey giys is anyone selling death gargoyl or wolborg ms ?
That would have to be asked in the Bey Marketplace forum, do you not think.
how long does it take for a rubber flat to wear down,

like, wear down so much its not good anymore?
Depends on what you mean by "not good".

To get a fairly "rounded" RF it takes around 1300 Battles or full spins. Consecutive use is pretty risky as well. I did tests a little while ago that required over 180 rounds and saw that it wore down the RF fairly quickly.

Despite all of that, a rather worn RF immediately becomes a solid defensive piece having lost the movement, but retaining the grip. That being said the friction is also retained so it's stamina is pretty bad, but better than an RF attackers usually.

Using a worn RF I'd recommend my MF Virgo C145RF combo, or at least trying it out.
[quote='DecroX01' pid='196692' dateline='1251975984']

that beyblade is fake i believe o.o

Its not fake.......its says 2003 hasbro on 1 side and takara on the other.....
does anyone know a website where i can buy the kellogs attack rings? just for collective purposes.