Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 02, 2009  10:37 PM)Umblumb Wrote: i cant my parents hate wont let me buy anyting in china........I cant even make a full beyblade cause the dragoon doesnt come apart!I dont even have a weight disk!

There are a lot of online stores and sellers on ebay that are not located in China.
Yea statistics speak for themselves, I agree. But its just so small and its very wierd...

But it makes alot of difference, yet so small..

Clearly proves Big Things come in Very small packages.
but there over expensive! I only have $25!
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:46 PM)Umblumb Wrote: but there over expensive! I only have $25!

Not all of the stores or ebay sellers are expensive. Check ebay, you can get 1 or more beyblades for under $25.
ok but i see nothing thats is ending soon...
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:51 PM)Umblumb Wrote: ok but i see nothing thats is ending soon...

Speechless

You just have to be patient. Auctions don't last for more than 5 days.
found a zues for $17 now i got to make my parents to let me buy it!
If you can wait for a week or so, I have a mess of NIB Plastics coming in (Dranzer V2, Gaia Dragoon V, etc), that I can sell to you. If you're dead set on Zeus though, go ahead and get it.
1. New in Box

2. That would depend on what you'd want. 10-15 + shipping.
so who exatxly are you getting and how much for shipping?

P.s. who would win?seaborg or RC draciel G?
(Sep. 02, 2009  11:07 PM)Umblumb Wrote: so who exatxly are you getting and how much for shipping?

PM me.
Is H145 a good attack track and which beyblades have it??
It has high recoil from what has been tested. So maybe decent?

Comes in Dark Bull H145SD, and some Random Boosters.
It's included in BB-44 Random Booster Volume 3, BB-45 Random Booster Light Volume 3, and BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD.

It's not especially good, but has some use.

Edit : CrapsauceTempestastooquickkkkkk.
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:47 AM)LDrago Wrote: [...] H145 [...] which beyblades have it??
Why do you not search "H145" on this message board.
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:49 AM)♥ Wrote: It's included in BB-44 Random Booster Volume 3, BB-45 Random Booster Light Volume 3, and BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD.

It's not especially good, but has some use.

Edit : CrapsauceTempestastooquickkkkkk.

It's not that I'm too fast, you're just too slow...... :], That and I have a itchy post finger.
CARP YOU

Anyway, I've been wondering for a while; apparently your signature is BEYRELATED?! O:

Something to do with this new Cyber Pegasis thing?
If you asked, I would've told you I got it from a CoroCoro scan on Beyspirit >.>... granted, it has Storm Pegasis, the Beyblade, on the scan.

It may, I think Brad said there is a connection.
It does look like a cyber pegasis I didn't even know that there was a cyber pegasis
Okay, so I found it. Wow, I honestly had no idea ...

http://i42.tinypic.com/o6ilax.jpg - Courtesy of Beyblade Spirit.
I think it just represents the new, 'more powerful' version of Pegasis : Storm Pegasis. However, I thought they would use this form of metaphorical representation in the manga from now on ...
(Sep. 03, 2009  3:00 AM)♥ Wrote: Okay, so I found it. Wow, I honestly had no idea ...

http://i42.tinypic.com/o6ilax.jpg - Courtesy of Beyblade Spirit.

You're just jealous I found it first.....

I didn't think they'd use an Armored Pegasis to represent Storm Pegasis. I'd imagine something with bigger wings or something. Oh well, just my imagination going wild I guess.
What does it mean if your username is white/silver?