Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I wouldn't say you're dumb, maybe you have to practice your shooting technique.
u probably cant control it yet xD
uhm the bey don't go out by itself, it hit libra making the flower like pattern, but when quetz hit libra, libra never go out XD
You could be banking too steeply, so you would be wasting a lot energy making flower patterns but not actually hitting Libra.
Walkytroll has another question!
When I can, which MFBs should I get? I'm probably gonna get two starters and a booster, one 'blade for me and one each for my brothers.
I'm thinking Pegasis 105F, Leone 145D, and something else, probably a Stamina one.
But you people are the ones who know what to get, so I'll ask you.
(Aug. 19, 2009  12:53 AM)Crazed Wrote: Walkytroll has another question!
When I can, which MFBs should I get? I'm probably gonna get two starters and a booster, one 'blade for me and one each for my brothers.
I'm thinking Pegasis 105F, Leone 145D, and something else, probably a Stamina one.
But you people are the ones who know what to get, so I'll ask you.

Sigh ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
i have a question is there a such thing as a bey blade engineer also can someone post a video of how to do the gattyaki technique using jumping base or hopper attack
Beyblade engineer? Wut!?
(Aug. 19, 2009  12:58 AM)trence9 Wrote: i have a question is there a such thing as a bey blade engineer also can someone post a video of how to do the gattyaki technique using jumping base or hopper attack

Gattyaki is done the same way regardless of the bey, if you use the search function, or a simple search on youtube, it should be possible to find a video of the technique.
As for there being "Bey engineers" no, there aren't.
I can't really see why there would ever be a need for a bey engineer in all honesty, since it'd cost less to replace pretty much any part, than to fix one.
Which is better hws or mfb?
which beyblades are better mfb or hws
can you find me a link because I cant seem to find one
(Aug. 17, 2009  9:03 PM)pinksheep Wrote: Just found an another video.
At minute 6 it is quite good to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lz6fE_m9...re=related
I never saw such parts before

do you know whats so special about these UFO bey blades
wouldn't it be cool if they made bey blades that were similar to trygle but once they jump they have an anti gravity feature where they stay in the air a little longer and when they do fall back down their spring reloads but there would be a lot of bad details that i haven't really thought about
i also wonder about phantom fox (lower or upper or both) having a engine gear
also can someone post a bey battle using round shell MS
(Aug. 19, 2009  9:30 AM)trence9 Wrote: wouldn't it be cool if they made bey blades that were similar to trygle but once they jump they have an anti gravity feature where they stay in the air a little longer and when they do fall back down their spring reloads but there would be a lot of bad details that i haven't really thought about
i also wonder about phantom fox (lower or upper or both) having a engine gear
also can someone post a bey battle using round shell MS

Read the other posts in this topic. These posts don't belong here.
(Aug. 19, 2009  6:47 AM)820beyblade Wrote: Which is better hws or mfb?
which beyblades are better mfb or hws

HWS beyblades are MFB.

Anyway, the original (4-layer) MFB are better than HWS beyblades in terms of their wheels atm.
does dragoon galaxy (the EG beyblade thats common as muck on ebay) have ten wide weight disk?
(Aug. 19, 2009  2:57 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: does dragoon galaxy (the EG beyblade thats common as muck on ebay) have ten wide weight disk?

Yes.
wat is better: Pegasis 145D or Pegasis 105F? there both on ebay but i onyl want one...
Do you already have MFB (like a shooter and BB-22)

If so then go with the 145D since D is very useful.
If you don't have a Launcher, Pegasis 105F is a Starter, whereas, Pegasis 145D is not. Other than that, I guess Pegasis 145D is.
nope i ave no mfb this will be my first so 105f would be better? cos they have a L-DRAGO 105F there too? (not Lightning L-DRAGO)
Check out the what MFB to get thread. All of that is infinitely better than Pegasis 105F alone
(Aug. 19, 2009  9:06 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: nope i ave no mfb this will be my first so 105f would be better? cos they have a L-DRAGO 105F there too? (not Lightning L-DRAGO)

Both Pegasis 105F and L Drago 105F suck.

If you're only buying from ebay and you're only get one beyblade, then get the Leone 145D Starter. But if you have more money to spend, then get BB-22 S&D Resuffle set and a beylauncher. Also, if you don't already have a stadium, then getting a stadium should be at the top of your list.
Okay i will do...one other question, would it be illegal if i can find something, a rubber to put on the base to make it 105RF cos it'd be cheaper..
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:24 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Okay i will do...one other question, would it be illegal if i can find something, a rubber to put on the base to make it 105RF cos it'd be cheaper..

Well of course it would be illegal...
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:24 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Okay i will do...one other question, would it be illegal if i can find something, a rubber to put on the base to make it 105RF cos it'd be cheaper..

That would definately be illegal.