Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 17, 2009  8:41 PM)Medz Wrote: Uhmm what beyblades do these parts come from:

Metal Flat Core and
Metal Weight Grip Core?

Metal Flat Core = Advance Striker
Metal Weight Grip Core = Dragoon MF
But can you actually tell me what combo it is ?
no it's to blurry and to far away maybe someone like Beybrad who is an expert when it comes to combos
(Aug. 17, 2009  8:53 PM)pinksheep Wrote: But can you actually tell me what combo it is ?

UFO's are sanded down to give them their smooth finish, so even then it would be hard to tell.
Just found an another video.
At minute 6 it is quite good to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lz6fE_m9...re=related
I never saw such parts before
ok i gota question, obviously....but anyways, with a dranzer f halfway through the beybattle its base changes and gets stuck halfway thru the change and it spins out quickly ; ; anyone got any tips o prevent this?
(Aug. 17, 2009  9:19 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: ok i gota question, obviously....but anyways, with a dranzer f halfway through the beybattle its base changes and gets stuck halfway thru the change and it spins out quickly ; ; anyone got any tips o prevent this?

That's actually really common. Unfortunately, you can't really do anything about it.
nooooo ; ; would putting blu tack in each bit to stop it be illegal?
(Aug. 17, 2009  11:09 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: nooooo ; ; would putting blu tack in each bit to stop it be illegal?

Yes.
With Driger V2, you have a tip that can be taken out, could you use that tip with its MG core on another base, lets say Dragoon V?
Damn, then that beggs belief, why the hell can you remove it, who in their right mind would flp it upside down?
(Aug. 18, 2009  1:06 AM)PhoenixWylde Wrote: Damn, then that beggs belief, why the hell can you remove it, who in their right mind would flp it upside down?

You're not allowed to do that, either. It's a matter of manufacturing.
Hmm...
Where would one go about obtaining one of these uber-virgo wheels?
the mold that allows 5+ min spin time?
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:35 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Hmm...
Where would one go about obtaining one of these uber-virgo wheels?
the mold that allows 5+ min spin time?

There's no way to know which ones are good or bad until you test them.
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's no way to know which ones are good or bad until you test them.

would virgoDF145SD be the best combo to test virgos stamina capability?
Based on the SD testing thread, yes.
Is Dranzer MF better with Wing Attacker CWD or Reverse Defense CWD?
(Aug. 18, 2009  7:02 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Is Dranzer MF better with Wing Attacker CWD or Reverse Defense CWD?

Reverse Defenser for sure
do u get the reverse defenser in act 4 or 5?
(Aug. 18, 2009  7:22 AM)Beynval Wrote: do u get the reverse defenser in act 4 or 5?

Possible to get it in both.
Does it really matter what clear wheel you use or is it just for looks and extra customization options when using HWS?
(Aug. 18, 2009  4:22 PM)KING Wrote: Does it really matter what clear wheel you use or is it just for looks and extra customization options when using HWS?

Generally it wouldn't really matter but some clear wheels (Aquario and Cancer) are a bit heavier than others.
I've got this afternoon my quetz and i tried it with 100 rf and 90 rf, but don't know why with s. Peg 100 rf i win more often versus MF libra c145 wb O_O
I'm dumb or what? (yes the question is: I'm dumb? XD)