Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I think The Dragon King means that he/she wants to start a thread.
You can't start a new topic in Official Events, you have to propose it first.
Oh, thaks Bey Brad!
(Aug. 07, 2009  4:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can't start a new topic in Official Events, you have to propose it first.

That's what I figured he was asking, but I didn't want to answer incorrectly on being not sure.
any english instructions for beypointers like changing modes, wat the modes are, and how to use modes
Not really. Kai-V may know how it works from translating? I believe it should be pretty easy to figure out, though. There are only 3 buttons.
Yeah it's quite easy, I should do a guide on it.
That would be great. Would probably help me (knowing me) when my brother gets one. XD
(Aug. 07, 2009  6:22 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: any english instructions for beypointers like changing modes, wat the modes are, and how to use modes
I wrote something about that here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beycodes...s-spoilers

Basically, to turn on the Beypointer : press A + B.
To change the modes : press A.
To access password input mode : press A + B again.
whats te best stadium to buy guys? a mfb one

And in v-force before he gets Burning Kerberous wat beyblade does zeo have?
MFB Attack is a good one to start with

EDIT: Pichu knows the answer for Q2
Try to get the MFB Attack stadium. It's the most balanced one.

And It was called Zaronix, or something like that. Don't know how they actually spelled it, though. (It was never released, btw)
Xeronix was how it was spelt iirc
nuuu how could it not be released...i wonderif theres a combo.
cool ill get that one.
That one what? Zeo's first blade was never released.
i know lol i guess what i was saying was i wish they released it and i wonder if they had a combo to make it.
From what I can remember about the Beyblade, the AR looked like Aquario's wheel.
lol i was hoping to make it out of plastics but if teres not a combo oh well

and can anyone answer this by making it simple (im a simple person xD) u know storm pegasis is like storm pegasis 105RF wy didnt they use stuff like Dragoon GT 105RF (of course u can understand im not saying that dragoon gt IS 105RF its merely an example.) thanks! =D
Umm...I guess because MFB is a different system, so parts are identified differently.
Err I think this question is meant to go here anyway, Is it permisable to trade beyblades for things like signatures/avatars etc. If the trader is willing to on this site? Like in the bey market place section?
(Aug. 07, 2009  9:19 PM)Medz Wrote: Err I think this question is meant to go here anyway, Is it permisable to trade beyblades for things like signatures/avatars etc. If the trader is willing to on this site? Like in the bey market place section?

I guess so, though I doubt many people would trade a bey for something like that :o
i have a question
what could improve flame sagittario's height or track what would be good?
The best track for Flame Sag would be DF145, but C145 is the best defense track Smile
(Aug. 07, 2009  9:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I guess so, though I doubt many people would trade a bey for something like that :o

Was thinking of selling custom made sites, php based obv, for beyblades. Was just giving sigs and avatars as an example to see if it was allowed on site premesis.