Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey because of dranzer gt's attack ring could it be used for left aswell?
(Aug. 06, 2009  6:06 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Hey because of dranzer gt's attack ring could it be used for left aswell?

Yes, it's the best plastic AR for left-spin upper attack.
Is it just me or is driger f prone to breaking easily?
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:06 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Is it just me or is driger f prone to breaking easily?

No it's not just you, Driger F has been known to break easily.
hi sorry im dumb i cant remember what set the black pegasus came in can u help me get into my headSmile
[/quote]
BB 21 Attack Balance custom set^^
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...286.c0.m14

edit: LOL khel was way more precise than me.
The all black Pegasis comes in two separate sets. The wheel and the face come in the Attack and Balance Reshuffle, and the black 105 track and F bottom come in the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle.

There is also a different black Pegasis but that is from the booster and it comes with a 145 track and D bottom
Look above at the link that Beynval posted and compare that to the picture in your post. It should be pretty clear what set it comes in...
(Aug. 06, 2009  8:40 PM)Aqua Wrote: No it's not just you, Driger F has been known to break easily.

ah, i wonder why it breaks so easily...no other bey i can think of does..
what the you are fast thanks.
(Aug. 06, 2009  8:54 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: ah, i wonder why it breaks so easily...no other bey i can think of does..

It breaks due to thin plastic I guess. Wolborg is known for it as well.
I don't mean to sound pushy, but can someone please answer my quetion?!
(Aug. 06, 2009  2:39 AM)Anime Wrote: Umm, guys, isn't this getting to be after topic? isn't this the "Ask a Question,, Get an Answer" place? Shouldn't this be in the Anime (or is it Manga) umm, thread (I think it's thread, oh well). Oh, and the shippping for the Pegasis set is actually $33.00. Should I still buy it, or buy the version they changed, which is $1.99, plus umm, I think $12.99? Please reply! Thanks!

Is this your original question? Could you please rephrase it, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what this "changed version" is.
O.K. Umm, that is my new question, but that is the one I want answered. Umm, in the Beywiki section, ti talks about how the new Pegasis is now one of the most defensive MFBs, because of the change in the metal attak ring. Oh, and by the way, what do they call the metal attack ring now? Thanks!
The prototype Pegasis mentioned there has never been released.

All the Pegasis' sold are the modified, more "defensive" mold.

The metal Attack Ring is now called the Wheel.
Thanks, but not the protoype. Umm, they sell the original one in the I think the BB-09 Pegasis dx set, with the launcher, Beypointer, Pegasis Beyblade, and tool. I really want the Pegasis they show in the comercials, and on this website to show new threads, threads that haven't been changed, and closed threads Thanks again!
The Pegasis that comes in the DX set is, in fact, the original Pegasis.
Thank you! Someone who knows what I'm talking about! ( I think, No offense Heart) But seriosly!! Which should I buy! The DX set that the total is $42.99, (+ the $1 paypal takes for its services) or the new version that costs $15.99 (again, with the $1 paypal takes for its services)
If you don't have a Takara Stadium (preferably with a Tornado Ridge) get the DX set and it will give everything you'd need. If you do already have a Stadium, just get the BB-01 Starter.
Thanks, and btw, I have no MFBs, or acesories. Thats why I want one. Please answer my question!
Then get the Pegasis DX Set.
Finaly, an answer! Thank you to all those who helped me!
ummmm how do you post your own message for like tournaments and events:\
I don't quite understand the question.