Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what does bb-39 do?
Umm, I'm looking to buy a MFB BB-09 Pegasis deluxe set on www.ebay.com. It's $9.99, plus $30.00 S&H. Does the set come with the original Pegasis, or the new version? If this is the original version, is this a good deal? I'm looking for they original version, so if it's not I am not buying it. Please reply!
(Aug. 05, 2009  11:29 PM)KING Wrote: what does bb-39 do?
It's a grip to hold either the right launcher or Beylauncher.
(Aug. 05, 2009  11:29 PM)KING Wrote: what does bb-39 do?

Carabiner Grip; holds a few Beyblades and can be used as a grip.

Anime Wrote:Umm, I'm looking to buy a MFB BB-09 Pegasis deluxe set on http://www.ebay.com. It's $9.99, plus $30.00 S&H. Does the set come with the original Pegasis, or the new version? If this is the original version, is this a good deal? I'm looking for they original version, so if it's not I am not buying it. Please reply!

Comes with the original. Also comes with a Bull Wheel.

It is quite a good deal; it is good value for the Attack Stadium. However, the Beyblade parts it comes with are relatively poor nowadays; but yes, it is the original Pegasis.
Its very funny that the s&h is triple the price. lol.

All i know is that better bargains on s&h shuldz be out there. I got bb-03 sagittario with free shipping. It cost a little more itself, but the deluxe set should come with everything in bb-03 (wel, as in a bey and a launcher, its not sagittario) plus a beypointer which is about 14 bucks were i got mine. So basically your paying 40 bucks for what i got for 32. Not too much of a diffrence, but i'm sure that pegasis is worth less than sagittario considiring its not in the anime. I can't use my own info to come to a complete conclusion, but the raw info itself should help you decide.

PS it must be pegagsis. If it said "bb-09 Storm Pegasis", then you'd be in trouble.
(Aug. 05, 2009  11:45 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Its very funny that the s&h is triple the price. lol.

All i know is that better bargains on s&h shuldz be out there. I got bb-03 sagittario with free shipping. It cost a little more itself, but the deluxe set should come with everything in bb-03 (wel, as in a bey and a launcher, its not sagittario) plus a beypointer which is about 14 bucks were i got mine. So basically your paying 40 bucks for what i got for 32. Not too much of a diffrence, but i'm sure that pegasis is worth less than sagittario considiring its not in the anime. I can't use my own info to come to a complete conclusion, but the raw info itself should help you decide.

PS it must be pegagsis. If it said "bb-09 Storm Pegasis", then you'd be in trouble.

1. The shipping and handling is part of the price. All in all it's still 40 bucks for a great set.
2. The deluxe set also comes with the Attack Stadium. It's a better deal than what you got all things considered.
3. Sagittario isn't in the anime either. It's Flame Sagittario if we are getting into semantics. Pegasis is the blade Ginga started with in the manga before upgrading to Storm Pegasis.
wait what is the "original pegasis" where do you get it? i think that it's the one that comes in the Pegasis145D booster and i also heard something about it having more offensive power than the other but i'm not sure. I read this in the Beywiki sorry if i misread i tend to do that alot.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:26 AM)KING Wrote: wait what is the "original pegasis" where do you get it? i think that it's the one that comes in the Pegasis145D booster and i also heard something about it having more offensive power than the other but i'm not sure. I read this in the Beywiki sorry if i misread i tend to do that alot.

BB-01 Pegasis 105F is the "original Pegasis". This is different from the Pegasis 145D Booster, as it has a different Track and Bottom, and it also comes with a Right Launcher and a Beypointer.

F is a more offensive Bottom than D, if that is what you mean by "the other one".

You can get it off eBay.
(Aug. 05, 2009  11:56 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: 1. The shipping and handling is part of the price. All in all it's still 40 bucks for a great set.
2. The deluxe set also comes with the Attack Stadium. It's a better deal than what you got all things considered.
3. Sagittario isn't in the anime either. It's Flame Sagittario if we are getting into semantics. Pegasis is the blade Ginga started with in the manga before upgrading to Storm Pegasis.

1. I never disagreed with that one
2. I was just giving raw materail. I nevr said that his was a ripoff
3.When did they say that? It is true that by apperence it looks to be F Sagittario, but i'm sure the anime crazy translation wouldn't leave out a word every time. 4.When was it just Pegasis? It was pegasis in episode one unless animecrazy screwed something up.
They refer to the Beyblades without the Metal Wheel's name in the anime; i.e. it's just Sagittario.

Also Ginga does indeed start with Pegasis in the manga; it's even clear from the drawings.
Sorry, when I say original Pegasis, I mean the one thats in the commercial. Umm, please look in the BeyWiki section of this website, be cause I'm not answering this well. Thanks!
Storm Pegasis 105RF is far better than Pegasis 105F, just so you know...
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:46 AM)♥ Wrote: They refer to the Beyblades without the Metal Wheel's name in the anime; i.e. it's just Sagittario.

Also Ginga does indeed start with Pegasis in the manga; it's even clear from the drawings.

Ahh, manga... i thought we were talking anime...

There are differences between the manga and the anime?
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:28 AM)firelord767 Wrote: There are differences between the manga and the anime?

Yeah...
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:28 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Ahh, manga... i thought we were talking anime...

There are differences between the manga and the anime?

Every Beyblade in the anime has been from the HWS thus far. That's why it's Flame Sagittario and Storm Pegasis you will see in the anime.
Umm, guys, isn't this getting to be after topic? isn't this the "Ask a Question,, Get an Answer" place? Shouldn't this be in the Anime (or is it Manga) umm, thread (I think it's thread, oh well). Oh, and the shippping for the Pegasis set is actually $33.00. Should I still buy it, or buy the version they changed, which is $1.99, plus umm, I think $12.99? Please reply! Thanks!
can anyone help me, i am just wondering how i can edit things on my profile like my bio and like the title under my name that kinda stuff
Click 'My settings' and scroll down to 'Edit profile'
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:42 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Click 'My settings' and scroll down to 'Edit profile'
Thanks, ive been trying to figure it out myself, must of had a stupid moment there XD
Hey Smile
Can someone please give me a link for a fairly cheap BB-55 (Dark Cancer) please?
Preferably eBay or YJA, but if somewhere else, it's okay, thanks Smile
Dark Cancer hasn't been released yet...
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:30 AM)Crimson Wrote: Dark Cancer hasn't been released yet...

Can't come out soon enough! haha Definately gonna be a purchase for me.
Chocked
Sorry I meant Mad Cancer...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/MadCancer.jpg

EDIT: Does the Vol. Mad Cancer CH120FS Come with the track...? Is the track rare, or not...?
Well then, can someone please find me a cheap link for BB-31 Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS?
Thanks Smile
What is the name of Dark Bull's Track??
(Aug. 06, 2009  3:43 PM)BBU-King Wrote: What is the name of Dark Bull's Track??

Horn 145