Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Doesn't it stop the shooter from spinning once the winder exits?
thats what it looks like.

I cant get the thing to stay where it needs too when I try to put it back together. Other than that, with it missing, it seems to keep the blade attached for about a half second longer when launched unless I'm using a Launcher Grip. Don't ask me why it works like that ... stability perhaps?

Would it count as illeagal modification for beybattles if it was left out?
Yes, of course it's illegal; a piece of the Launcher is missing.
well technically its still in there... just in the wrong place... I'm looking at it right now and it looks like if I made a small inscision into the little wall that keeps you from inserting the winder backwards it will keep the coil in compressed long enough to put it back together...

I don't see how it keeps the shooter from spinning... the wire isn't quite long enough but it seems to be what it does.
(Aug. 02, 2009  5:24 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: well technically its still in there... just in the wrong place... I'm looking at it right now and it looks like if I made a small inscision into the little wall that keeps you from inserting the winder backwards it will keep the coil in compressed long enough to put it back together...

You shouldn't have taken it apart unless it was broken. You need to replace it if you can't put it back together in its original form.
I know, I'm at least gonna get back into proper working order for practice matches... hopefully....

Fixed it! I'm gonna get some shots of it to show how to fix it if anyone else decides to make my mistake. will get those up as soon as I can.
(Aug. 01, 2009  9:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: ok first: no you cant, but there is a new blade called stardust pegasis which comes with a 100 track and a RF bottom.
about the difference, there is no noticble difference between them. but it is said that HF has some better stamina.

note: why do you want F or HF when you can get a RF?

cause i haven't had a beyblade in at least 4 years so I'm most likely a little rusty, I know that the rubber wears away and figured it'd be best to get back into it with something that wouldn't necessarily need to be replaced sooner, if that makes sense.
read the event guide,just woundering if theres a list of supplys?and how they are sent to other countrys?
(Aug. 02, 2009  7:22 AM)heero yuy Wrote: read the event guide,just woundering if theres a list of supplys?and how they are sent to other countrys?

There is not currently a list of supplies. Also, we transport objects to other countries via a revolutionary system that is able to transport physical objects all over the world, known as Matter Across International Lines -- or MAIL.
yeah i figured that T_T
just woundering cause i wouldnt be suprised if some people recived the supplys then refussed to send them back
They don't have to be sent back.
ahhhh thats where i was getting confussed it didnt say that on the event guide
(Aug. 02, 2009  7:36 AM)heero yuy Wrote: ahhhh thats where i was getting confussed it didnt say that on the event guide

Because I can't imagine what would be sent back. Prizes and Beyblades are given away, not lent out. I suppose you could return stadiums, but we'd just have to mail it back to you the next time you needed it.
yeah it was the stadiums that was getting me cause i got you would send out prizes and stuff but the stadiums i thought would be sent back,do you also provide mfb starters to sell at the events and we just send the money to WBO via paypal cause i dont think anyone eles has mfb's in my country but i know people still play with plastics tho
(Aug. 02, 2009  7:20 AM)Havok Wrote: cause i haven't had a beyblade in at least 4 years so I'm most likely a little rusty, I know that the rubber wears away and figured it'd be best to get back into it with something that wouldn't necessarily need to be replaced sooner, if that makes sense.
ya it does make sence. so you want to get only 1 blade, and you want it to be an attack pegasis. my advise is since you want attack beys get the attack and balance reshuffle set, you will get a pegasis in it along with a WF bottom which is better than F and HF and doesnt get ruined. and it also comes with a 100 track afair.
(Aug. 02, 2009  7:46 AM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah it was the stadiums that was getting me cause i got you would send out prizes and stuff but the stadiums i thought would be sent back,do you also provide mfb starters to sell at the events and we just send the money to WBO via paypal cause i dont think anyone eles has mfb's in my country but i know people still play with plastics tho

Well, I mean, we only have so much money to work with ... obviously there is some onus on the event host to help as well.
If you get the BB-21 set you will get a Pegasis 100HF an Aquario 105F and a Wolf 125SF so if you want you can customize your Pegasis with HF or F
i thought it comes with a WF!? then how can i get a WF other than getting quetz?
(Aug. 02, 2009  8:14 AM)pegasis Wrote: i thought it comes with a WF!? then how can i get a WF other than getting quetz?

Aside from getting lucky with one of the booster that has a 1/24 chance of having it, you can't.
yeah i get what you mean brad its up to the organiser of the event to put money towards blades to sell at the event
Yeah, pretty much. We help however we can, however, even I am just a fan as well ... so I can only do so much.
yeah exactly ima try my best to get people pumped about mfb so hopefully WBO will get more members from NZ Smile
Haha, all this talk about event organization and having just gone through a few motions of it, have to say living in the same Province as Brad is super convenient Tongue_out

As far as stadiums go I think they should be the number one priority of any Blader, myself I've cut spending on MFB's aside from a few select MFB's and hunting for RF's; my next major purchase will hopefully be a nice bunch of stadiums. It's a real shame they're barely on e-bay it's tough motivation to use MOJ.

As far as bottoms that go with MFB's I haven't seen any real use for WF, it doesn't strike me as an amazing bottom either. Honestly go with RF it's significantly easier to acquire and comes with a solid smash attack wheel. If you're going to build an attack combo at all you might as well start with some of the better parts if you're going to spend money in the first place. Once you out grow parts its hard to find good use for them, I have so many bottoms I just don't use because it's redundant to risk my beylauncher on them, when a part like RF is out that outclasses other bottoms in it's field of expertise it's pointless to go out of your way to acquire anything less :3
(Aug. 02, 2009  10:37 AM)beysharkboy Wrote: what do hybrid wheels do ? :\

They don't "do" anything. They're two parts instead of one.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...eel_System