Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 27, 2009  10:02 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: ummm post that in Beyblade recent purchases topic

No, he was asking a question.
(Jul. 27, 2009  10:09 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Pics?

okay i'll post some i put it on L-Drago 105F it looks pretty sweet. ( it will take me about 5-10 minutes)
EDIT: i can't find the camera so it's gonna be alittle longer.
(Jul. 27, 2009  7:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think its name sort of gives that away, doesn't it?

*shrugs* I guess... Was it outclassed by anything though in the HMS era?
my bad i thought said i got one wolf 105F booster today
Hi guys.
I wanted to ask if enterheart is a good seller on ebay i mean if you pay for the bey will you get it.
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:25 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hi guys.
I wanted to ask if enterheart is a good seller on ebay i mean if you pay for the bey will you get it.

I've not heard any problems with reliability, just insane prices.
What are good balance type MFB?
(sorry for noob question, I'm still learning about MFB. Very new to what I'm used to with plastics and HMS lol)
(Jul. 28, 2009  12:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've not heard any problems with reliability, just insane prices.

Ok thanks Brad. Joyful_2
(Jul. 28, 2009  12:40 AM)Cloud Wrote: What are good balance type MFB?
(sorry for noob question, I'm still learning about MFB. Very new to what I'm used to with plastics and HMS lol)

There aren't any good balance types at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY

This is a really good video which will show you more about the MFB typing system.
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:25 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hi guys.

I've ordered from Enterheart before. They are expensive no question, but they are fast and they are reliable. They have never given me problems before.
why do people think cyber dragoon is weak?? and also im trying to buy him but i cant find him anywhere is there any websites that have cyber dragoon for sale????
(Jul. 28, 2009  4:53 AM)Duke25 Wrote: why do people think cyber dragoon is weak?? and also im trying to buy him but i cant find him anywhere is there any websites that have cyber dragoon for sale????

Cyber Dragoon is one of the worst Beyblades of all time uncustomized. However, its AR, Cybernetic Dragon, has strength in Smash Attack.
tbh ive always wondered....why did they bring out cyber dragoon and only him, and only wolborg seaborg and wyborg....wy not just release em all..
(Jul. 28, 2009  9:54 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: tbh ive always wondered....why did they bring out cyber dragoon and only him, and only wolborg seaborg and wyborg....wy not just release em all..

because you can only release so many
Where can you still buy unopened beyblades? I've been searching everywhere but can't find anything good. I only find stuff on places like Amazon or eBay, which is ridiculously expensive, or used junk.
(Jul. 28, 2009  3:00 PM)shockepc911 Wrote: Where can you still buy unopened beyblades? I've been searching everywhere but can't find anything good. I only find stuff on places like Amazon or eBay, which is ridiculously expensive, or used junk.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
What's Flash Leapord 2's Attack ring called, and what kind of attack does it have in right spin? Does it have Smash Attack in left spin?
Which Beyblades have a "Final Clucth Base".

I'm trying to get a brand new just out of box Giars to work, because as soon as he hits the stadium, he changes to endurace, no attack period what so ever.

It is a Takara version.
(Jul. 28, 2009  11:18 PM)PhoenixWylde Wrote: Which Beyblades have a "Final Clucth Base".

Driger G
Dranzer G
Draciel G
Gaia/ Strata Dragoon G
Desert Sphinxer (rare)
Dranzer GT
Gigars
(Jul. 28, 2009  10:33 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: What's Flash Leapord 2's Attack ring called

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Can someone list all the Orange bottoms there are? and where they come from thx for whoever does this
(Jul. 28, 2009  11:45 PM)Jsc Wrote: Can someone list all the Orange bottoms there are? and where they come from thx for whoever does this
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p03b.htm
For the most, at least.

In BB-22 though, other pictures of Libra 145S do not seem to show such a red and brown Sharp ...
good lord there are nine versions of B Unhappy
No. There aren't.

I choose not to believe this I have only seen 8.

9 is too many. 9 is wrong. Unless it's used in the following statement: 'Hiro has 9 D bottoms.'

Really... I haven't done MFB for that long but I'm already worried about the variety. Thank god for ED145 and Q
ummm hi this is my question

u know that sum users have those badge icons.
well how do u get em from urself or from wbo?
(Jul. 29, 2009  8:03 AM)StormDriger Wrote: ummm hi this is my question

u know that sum users have those badge icons.
well how do u get em from urself or from wbo?

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19