Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 27, 2009  6:16 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: More Stamina, however since the area of the ball is vastly smaller than the WB, it takes greater knockback from hits which increases chances of being KO'd

Ohh. So basically, WB is better for "pure defense," while Ball is better for a defense combo that still wants to last a little longer.

EDIT: And just a quick question, what was Advance Survivor useful for?
(Jul. 27, 2009  6:20 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: EDIT: And just a quick question, what was Advance Survivor useful for?

I think its name sort of gives that away, doesn't it?
Could someone give me a link toa thread about the beyblade anubis so i can see a pic of it to see what it looks like.
(Jul. 27, 2009  12:54 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Could someone give me a link toa thread about the beyblade anubis so i can see a pic of it to see what it looks like.
I did tell you it was in the Beyblade General section >.> was only on the 2nd page -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anubis
oh it does'nt show it on my thing, well thanks blitz it's my problem which i'll try and fix.
How good are Rock leone's parts for defence combos?
Wide Ball is used in the (pretty much) most popular defence combo.

The Wheel isn't terrible, but choosing it over Libra is suicide.
What do you think is better WD Track or D Track also the Ball vs Wide Ball bottom
(Jul. 27, 2009  7:31 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: What do you think is better WD Track or D Track also the Ball vs Wide Ball bottom

There is no D Track ...

Wide Ball has higher Defense, Ball has higher Stamina.
There is a D Track look at Beyblade Spirit or blades like Wolf D125B the New Rock orso D125BTongue_out(and Pisces D125BS)
That is D125, not simply "D".

"WD" is called WD145.
(Jul. 27, 2009  7:48 PM)♥ Wrote: That is D125, not simply "D".

"WD" is called WD145.

Thanks, it threw me off.

D125 is way better.
Sorry to Throw you off with D to D125Crying(sorry one More thing in the ED145 Track what those ED stand for all I know is that it spins independently for the rest of the Parts)
(Jul. 27, 2009  7:53 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Sorry to Throw you off with D to D125Crying(sorry one More thing in the ED145 Track what those ED stand for all I know is that it spins independently for the rest of the Parts)
Read the BB-45 topic; I took the time to edit all the first posts of my topics in this forum so they include this kind of information.
what would be a good bey for me to start out with
what would be a good bey for me to start out with
if only we had a thread that told you what MFB to get

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

Well what do we have here? Wink
How rare is it to get a quetz face in a booster?
You can only get Quetz parts in pre Hybrid Wheel System Boosters. You have a 1/8 chance of pulling one (be it the face, track, or bottom). Whichever one is that is random.

So essentially the odds aren't great and it's pretty rare.
i got one today in a Wolf105F booster
That's pretty damn lucky. Congrats Smile
ummm post that in Beyblade recent purchases topic
(sorry for spamming but) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
^^ If Khel, a mod does not take him up on it, what makes you think that you have the right to?
(Jul. 27, 2009  10:00 PM)KING Wrote: i got one today in a Wolf105F booster

Pics?