Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

XD, like most teenagers, i have fads
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:42 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Where does the spring in the original MFB launcher go? (Got bored, so I decided to deconstruct it)
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...002lj0.jpg
thanks
i just got a hybrid beyblade it was WindWolfWD145WB This thing is really light i don't see how these things can compete with normal MFB it's 100% plastic i bought it from toywiz so how can these things possibly beat MFB? Or am i missing a peice.
(Jul. 26, 2009  2:10 AM)KING Wrote: i just got a hybrid beyblade it was WindWolfWD145WB This thing is really light i don't see how these things can compete with normal MFB it's 100% plastic i bought it from toywiz so how can these things possibly beat MFB? Or am i missing a peice.
You bought a Light Wheel blade ... That is extremely normal. They are not meant to really compete with Metal Wheel beyblades.
You most probably bought a Light Wheel Random Booster.

Instead of a metal part, you have got a plastic Wheel instead. This is the light grey/white piece attached to the clear part.

These are not intended to compete with MFB, but are more novelty items designed to sell spare parts at a cheaper price.
so i didn't know what i was buying what are the ones with metal wheels called? ( i feel like such a newb)
(Jul. 26, 2009  2:15 AM)KING Wrote: so i didn't know what i was buying what are the ones with metal wheels called? ( i feel like such a newb)
Everything other than "Random Booster Light Vol.".
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladehybrid37.html

You should complain to Toywiz. Their description of this item is absolutely not adequate. They used the incorrect item name and nowhere in the description does it specify there is no Metal Wheel.

God I hate that company.
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ Sagittario is not a great blade but it's still nice to own an MFB so don't worry too much. In the future check our topics before you buy, we have one specifically created for telling people which are the best blades to buy.

I did check and I bought it knowing it was one of the worst but I got it because it was really cheap (it was $9 and free postage) and I don't have much money...so yea I thought I would try it out and I am going to buy a better blade later as a booster because now I have a launcher and cord. thanks Smile
Get BB-22 next, quickly, before it's sold out.
who are you talking to brad?
Anyways thanks for all your help guys on SGTO, I will buy a better booster later now that I have a starter, seriously.
(Jul. 26, 2009  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladehybrid37.html

You should complain to Toywiz. Their description of this item is absolutely not adequate. They used the incorrect item name and nowhere in the description does it specify there is no Metal Wheel.

God I hate that company.

yeah i am pretty angry this thing cost me like $17 i totally got ripped off
where would i go to learn about strategic beyblading also is ldrago a good beyblade
here, or you can look up the WBO videos on youtube to learn some techniques
(Jul. 26, 2009  2:53 AM)beybi Wrote: who are you talking to brad?
Anyways thanks for all your help guys on SGTO, I will buy a better booster later now that I have a starter, seriously.

I am talking to you.

(Jul. 26, 2009  3:01 AM)KING Wrote: yeah i am pretty angry this thing cost me like $17 i totally got ripped off

Call them. This is unacceptable.

(Jul. 26, 2009  3:13 AM)lasean Wrote: where would i go to learn about strategic beyblading

Here?
i actually emailed them but i am going to call them to. I am so angry right now.
i just found out i cant call them until Monday. CARP!!!
Why are some beyblade parts such as Circle Upper, Tiger Defense and Bearing core in the restricted section? I know that it is optional but still...
(Jul. 26, 2009  3:31 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Why are some beyblade parts such as Circle Upper, Tiger Defense and Bearing core in the restricted section? I know that it is optional but still...

The Restricted Format was created to help balance the game. Parts like Circle Upper and Bearing Core really make the game less interesting because they are so overpowered. With them banned, parts that would have otherwise never been considered get used.
Is H145 useful at all, or is it too wide and bulky to be useful? And how much does it weigh?
(Jul. 26, 2009  3:47 AM)Kei Wrote: The Restricted Format was created to help balance the game. Parts like Circle Upper and Bearing Core really make the game less interesting because they are so overpowered. With them banned, parts that would have otherwise never been considered get used.

however, nobody has used restricted since it's introduction so it will probably be dropped from the next release
(Jul. 26, 2009  5:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: however, nobody has used restricted since it's introduction so it will probably be dropped from the next release

True, but I don't see the problem with just leaving it there in case someone decides to employ it.
(Jul. 26, 2009  6:29 AM)Kei Wrote: True, but I don't see the problem with just leaving it there in case someone decides to employ it.

because making rulebooks unnecessarily large is bad practice and if nobody's going to use it we're not going to support it