Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

no? ahh whatever it doesnt really matter since am blading with my self..
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:42 PM)pegasis Wrote: my RF was so bad to the limit that it now acts like a defense bottom, it stays in the middle! so i got a knife and started cutting it until its flat now. its so much better, is it legal???

Why didn't you atleast try using it as a defense type instead of doing that? It wouldn't have hurt to something like LibraDF145RF (ruined tip), etc.
^because i want an attack rubber bottom?...
And no it's not legal since it is technacailly modifying the bottom because you manually changed the performance of it.
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:32 PM)pegasis Wrote: because this set comes with one...

I thought it was Pegasis 105f, Attack Stadium, Light Launcher, and Beypointer :?
It comes with that, and one blue bull wheel.
rockleone145WB vs leone125F. who should win?
Shouldn't you try testing this first? The first though probably since the second is pretty bad for an attack.
i tried testing. but before i made tests i predicted just like you, and i was surprized. leone125F won 4 matches of 5.
I should make deeper tests in future..

and no it isnt a terrible attacker att all! leone has very good smash attack, with a 125 track the height is perfect. and F is meh.
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:42 PM)pegasis Wrote: my RF was so bad to the limit that it now acts like a defense bottom, it stays in the middle! so i got a knife and started cutting it until its flat now. its so much better, is it legal???

read the rules
no cause it states in the rules if you alter it to increase performance its illegal but i have a question doesnt that mean that if u were down jiriayas bottom that its illegal?
natural wear in gameplay is alright Grin

just if u say... use a knife to modify a part... thats illegal...
(Jul. 10, 2009  8:54 PM)Suzaku Wrote: no cause it states in the rules if you alter it to increase performance its illegal but i have a question doesnt that mean that if u were down jiriayas bottom that its illegal?

It talks about natural wear as well. Please read the full rules before asking questions about them.
Why is it that Upper Attack will not work on opposite spin directions?
(Jul. 10, 2009  10:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Why is it that Upper Attack will not work on opposite spin directions?

I think it's fairly clear just spinning them with your fingers ... in opposite spin, they're sliding away from each other on contact.
i dont know why but am not convinced that DF145 works better than regular 145, is there any kind of proof? tests or something?
is the beypointer going to be released in north america?
(Jul. 11, 2009  5:49 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: is the beypointer going to be released in north america?
We have absolutely no news on any releases outside Japan yet ... We still have at least one year to go before we can see those releases by Hasbro.
(Jul. 11, 2009  5:49 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: is the beypointer going to be released in north america?

They just announced that Metal Fight Beyblade will be released in North America in Fall 2010 so we do not know anything about any of the releases.
(Jul. 11, 2009  5:32 PM)pegasis Wrote: i dont know why but am not convinced that DF145 works better than regular 145, is there any kind of proof? tests or something?

It's the same height, but it's heavier (by 1-2 grams I think?).
so if the good thing in it is that its heavy, why not using a hevier one for stamina like the CH120??
CH120 and DF145 are both good for stamina, but CH120 is just harder to get.
The wings on DF145 are also good for deflecting hits ...

If you honestly think WD145 would be good for Stamina, you've never even looked at it.

For what it's worth, I really like CH120.
i mentioned it since G said weight was good for stamina... btw your right i never looked at it Tongue_out
Edit: since DF145 deflects hits wont it be good for defence?