Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It's just spots where pressure was applied. No worries.
I really wanted to ask...why Bey Brad chose so many females to be mods...

Lol, JK

Here's the real question:

Are attackers better when they are light or when they are heavy?
^lol...

Khel, Kei, Anubis, G, etc.
Tell me if i'm wrong, But doesn't the number of male mods outnumber the female? Confused

And with an attacker, I'm sure you're supposed to balance for best spin velocity.

Too light, and you'll fall victim to recoil
Too heavy, and you'll sacrifice speed.

I remember something like "Force = speed X weight" or something similar, correct me if need be
So you have to have a decent amount of weight while being light enough for fast movement so that your attacker has decent...attack, lol
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:01 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ^lol...

Khel, Kei, Anubis, G, etc.
Tell me if i'm wrong, But doesn't the number of male mods outnumber the female? Confused

Yes, your right. Kai-V and Rocky are the only two female Committee members. :\
Wrong place anyway, though.
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:55 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I really wanted to ask...why Bey Brad chose so many females to be mods...

Lol, JK

Here's the real question:

Are attackers better when they are light or when they are heavy?
it depends on what type of attack move you want to use, for example: smash attack blades need to be lite in weight, while blades that use force smash needs to be heavy..

check the wiki.
Upper atack beyblades need to be heavy as well. But yes, check the wiki.
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:35 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Upper atack beyblades need to be heavy as well. But yes, check the wiki.
says who? it should have a high spin velocity and it should be low in height...?
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:50 AM)pegasis Wrote: says who? it should have a high spin velocity and it should be low in height...?

Ever seen what happens when something heavy rides up something light? The light bottom blade loses balance and spins out eratically.
are any tournaments going to be hosted in the states?
(Jul. 10, 2009  8:17 AM)Camarilla Wrote: Ever seen what happens when something heavy rides up something light? The light bottom blade loses balance and spins out eratically.

but doesnt it need a very high spin velocity in order to lift the beyblade? i believe the weight needs to be somewhere in the middle but i do agree very much with camirillas comment if its to light it will end up force smashing itself with the upper
(Jul. 10, 2009  10:09 AM)immortak Wrote: are any tournaments going to be hosted in the states?

Not by Hasbro or anything, but they can be ran by member here or even the WBO.
Check your location first on the map: http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
to see who lives near you.

Also, check around this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-General
to see whether someone has something near your area.
For plastics, you can balance speed and weight for upper attack. HMC for weight + Wide Defense and a gripped tipped BB usually does the trick.
What was in the pegasus deluxe set again?
(Jul. 10, 2009  1:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: What was in the pegasus deluxe set again?

IIRC

Pegasis 105F
Launcher and Ripcord
Beypointer
Attack Stadium
and a Bull Wheel
Still one of the only ways to get an attack stadium (which is great)

So if you don't have a Takara dish, I would look into that.
(Jul. 10, 2009  1:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: What was in the pegasus deluxe set again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D9Kl-QkO...annel_page
^Why was there a bull wheel there?

Also, in an attack vs. attack/balance scenario, heavier would be better right? When the attack beyblades collide the heavier one might not be moving as fast but the inertia would let it keep its movement speed from slowing down all that much.
Okay, getting a little confused. The clear wheels are made of polycarbonate and apparently so are the RB tracks and bottoms? What about the normal tracks and bottoms?
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:20 PM)Rocky Wrote: Okay, getting a little confused. The clear wheels are made of polycarbonate and apparently so are the RB tracks and bottoms? What about the normal tracks and bottoms?
Every plastic part in a Metal Fight beyblade is made of Polycarbonate, apparently. What the Tracks and Bottoms of Random Boosters and the Clear Wheels have in common is that they are made of clear Polycarbonate.
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:05 PM)t3haxle Wrote: ^Why was there a bull wheel there?
because this set comes with one...
(Jul. 10, 2009  2:29 PM)Ghost Wrote: Already have one..

Then pass
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:05 PM)t3haxle Wrote: ^Why was there a bull wheel there?

Also, in an attack vs. attack/balance scenario, heavier would be better right? When the attack beyblades collide the heavier one might not be moving as fast but the inertia would let it keep its movement speed from slowing down all that much.

If it was an attack vs attack/balance, then the pure attack type would win since balancers don't really exceed in any type. Sure, it might have more defense than the attacker, but that won't make any significant difference.
my RF was so bad to the limit that it now acts like a defense bottom, it stays in the middle! so i got a knife and started cutting it until its flat now. its so much better, is it legal???
I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that question.