Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 08, 2009  8:52 PM)Ghost Wrote: My WB bottom rattles when its connect to my track.. most of my other bottoms don't have this but are tightly on the track.. is it a big problem if it makes a sound .. it does seem be connected well but the sound leads me to believe that it will decrease performance..

So are you asking how to tighten it? Apply a layer of paint
No I'm asking if it is a problem.. or if it performs just as well without being that tight as other bottoms..
i have this putty thats used to put starts on my cieling( you may or may not know what im talking about) I put a little piece of it about the size of â–  in between the track and bottom to make the parts stop rattling because some of my parts did this too. Is it legal? It certainly doesnt add any weight... But maybe it violates not being able to glue your blades?
It's illegal.
ahh ok well, crimson told me that was a good combo
The point is.. Will the rattling make me lose beybattles? Is it essential for it to be tight?..
In my case the bottom can move like a milimeter so I'm thinking that since it can.. it will probably break after a while..
The rattling will definitely decrease Stamina. I can't really tell you by how much, though.
Yeah but its on my MF LibraD125WB ( I don't have WD145 or C145 atm.. )
So that "small" loss of stamina shouldn't really matter?
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:03 PM)Ghost Wrote: The point is.. Will the rattling make me lose beybattles? Is it essential for it to be tight?..
In my case the bottom can move like a milimeter so I'm thinking that since it can.. it will probably break after a while..

I wouldn't want it to be loose. I figure it will increase wear on the part from the rattling, also, I figure since the bottom is what determines how it moves, the subtlties will affect stamina, but I'm guessing only slightly.
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:05 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yeah but its on my MF LibraD125WB ( I don't have WD145 or C145 atm.. )
So that "small" loss of stamina shouldn't really matter?

Probably not. It still may not be a bad idea to add some clearcoat.
I was really happy I finally got WB in a random booster.. but it turned out to be a rattler..Unhappy
I'll try applying paint..
Why are downforce tracks seen as stamina parts? Seems to me that the downforce produced would help the blade stay in its current location, making it more of a defensive part.
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:37 PM)MrMime Wrote: Why are downforce tracks seen as stamina parts? Seems to me that the downforce produced would help the blade stay in its current location, making it more of a defensive part.

Because it doesn't actually produce any downforce.
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because it doesn't actually produce any downforce.

Huh. Well, I wouldn't know, I only have one blade.
Thanks anyway.
I have a problem..
Brad..

In the video about launchers.. you said the beylauncher can be used horizontally and vertically..
However.. the beylauncher can only be attached to the grip in 1 way..
So how did you do thatConfused
Is there some way to alter the grip or something?

Edit:

NVM my stupid brains just figured out u can actually slide off the 1 part on your grip..
I read somewhere boosters give extra parts. Do all boosters come with extra parts?
No....you may sometimes find and extra face, track or bottom in a Booster released before BB-28 but the chances are slim. :X
For each Booster released before the Hybrid Wheel System (BB-28~) you buy, you have a 1/8 chance of getting a Quetzalcoatl Face, a 90 Track or a Wide Flat Bottom. Unless you are very lucky, you will not get anything most of the time ...
When shopping on ebay, does anybody buy shipping insurance for their items? Has anybody bought from seller "dimsum2u"?
does anyone know how to slide shoot with the beylauncher?
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:12 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: When shopping on ebay, does anybody buy shipping insurance for their items? Has anybody bought from seller "dimsum2u"?

Yeah, I bought Dragoon G and Dranzer G from him. I never paid insurance.
(Jul. 09, 2009  1:12 AM)Fira Wrote: does anyone know how to slide shoot with the beylauncher?

I'll be doing a video on this in the coming weeks.
when it comes to buying the virgo MFB can you buy it seperate or do you have to get it in a booster pack and i saw this pegasus blade on ebay and the item location says its in hong kong so does that mean that it is fake or what?thanks
It's real......
You can get virgo in a random booster fi your lucky, or that set. No other ways. I'd recommend getting that set on ebay, though. It's really cheap and comes with two of the best wheels so far. However, the set doesn't come with a launcher, so you'll have to buy one seperate or get a starter too.