Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Here's one for you guys, I know that Pre HWS blades which had starters and boosters had different colors (Leone, Pegasis, Sagg, and Bull). I was curious what was the color difference for Sagg? From the small pictures only the stickers look different.
(Jul. 04, 2009  5:41 PM)Khel Wrote: Here's one for you guys, I know that Pre HWS blades which had starters and boosters had different colors (Leone, Pegasis, Sagg, and Bull). I was curious what was the color difference for Sagg? From the small pictures only the stickers look different.

The part on the wheel that is painted (besides the silver) are different colours:
Starter Sagittario -> Navy-purple
Booster Sagittario -> Black

BB-03 Sagittario Starter
[Image: 2ed9u0p.jpg]

BB-07 Sagittario Booster
[Image: 2yn5apj.jpg]
Man, at first glance the colors looked kinda the same. But I can see it now, thanks.
Khel has told me that the value of Orange and white Dragoon Mf has dropped due to MFB. Well... does anyone know how much these beyblades are worth now?
(Jul. 04, 2009  7:44 PM)Beynval Wrote: Khel has told me that the value of Orange and white Dragoon Mf has dropped due to MFB. Well... does anyone know how much these beyblades are worth now?

There's no set prices for these really.
Ok thx anyways i was just wondering if the lot was worth getting. Anyways ill still try to win it G! =)
(Jul. 05, 2009  1:06 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Which track is the heaviest currently?

C145.
According to kyoganken :
H145 - 4.0 grams
WD145 - 3.7 grams
C145 - 3.2 grams
My mistake, sorry!
is a pegasis wheel a good attack type
No. Its a very defensive wheel. But now its improved form Storm pegasis, has a good attack wheel and bottom
(Jul. 01, 2009  1:58 AM)Aqua Wrote: They're Hybrid Wheel System beyblades but instead of a metal wheel, they use a light wheel (which is plastic).
well isn't that ruining the whole point of MetalFight Beyblade
is there two modes of lighting Ldrago? rush mode and raging mode? and how can we change the mode?
(Jul. 05, 2009  6:35 AM)pegasis Wrote: is there two moads of lighting Ldrago? rush mode and raging mode? and how can we change the mode?

Try reading the Lightning L-Drago thread. :\
(Jul. 05, 2009  6:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Try reading the Lightning L-Drago thread. :\

Or just looking at Brad's avatar...
i thought the bottom could somehow change like some plastic blades... anyway thanks.
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/120177762

What exactly are those little plastic chess like pieces?
obsticles?(sry if I mis-spelled)

I think you put them on the small holes between the detachable walls

or put them as they are in the pic, two of the walls are actually for ring-outs
(Jul. 05, 2009  4:37 PM)FelGrand Wrote: I think you put them on the small holes between the detachable walls
This seems to be correct.

For instance, sometimes, if you want to play without certain walls, you could still place those pieces ...
Or they function as prices you win per round, first person to eliminate all 3 chess pieces wins?

Tongue_out