Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 25, 2009  5:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Confused???

many possible parts... i wanna know the possible parts
It doesn't say "many", it says "several" ...

You could try Panther Claw.
(Jun. 25, 2009  5:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It doesn't say "many", it says "several" ...

You could try Panther Claw.
that broke Crying

does the ars have to be small???

how bout death drigers one lol
If you don't care if it's good or not -- and you don't seem to -- it doesn't matter what you put on there.
(Jun. 25, 2009  5:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you don't care if it's good or not -- and you don't seem to -- it doesn't matter what you put on there.

huh? wat>>??
Basically Death Drigers AR sucks. So no. The only viable parts for a good combo are listed in the wiki, as you've read. If you want to use different parts then, although some will be better than others, none will be amazing so it wouldn't matter too much which one you used. If you really want to know which is best for you then post a list of your ARs. If you were planning on buying a new one (it seemed like you do't have many authentic and unbroken ARs) then buy one listed in that article.
War Monkey can also be used for compacts
which do you think is better rock leo or storm pegasis i have both but i think rock leo is better what do u think
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:22 PM)ultimateblader Wrote: which do you think is better rock leo or storm pegasis i have both but i think rock leo is better what do u think

They are different Beyblades, so they each have different uses.
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:22 PM)ultimateblader Wrote: which do you think is better rock leo or storm pegasis i have both but i think rock leo is better what do u think

Parts-wise, Storm Pegasis 105RF is better. Uncustomized, Storm Pegasis 105RF would also be better.
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: Parts-wise, Storm Pegasis 105RF is better. Uncustomized, Storm Pegasis 105RF would also be better.

LOL

yeah Storm Pegasis is way better. WB is good, RF is necessity.
So how does weight affect a MFB? When I was playing with plastics I was able to make some pretty sweet attack types that had a lot of weight to them, from what I've gathered weight for an MFB is defense. I've seen the difference that weight does to an RF and I actually think it's counter productive for the last 40% of the battle if things don't go your way. Are there any heavy attacker customizations? Currently my most successful is the standard MFStorm90RF but I'd definitely be interested in venturing into more 'unique' territory. what can I say I like 'em heavy? :3
LOL

Attackers are generally light so they move fast and aren't dragged down by their own weight. Generally, heavy Attackers are used against other Attackers so that they defend ...
ok so a while back i posted images of these coupon-esque things that i had gotten with some MFBs. i finally got my hands on some hybrid blades and ive found similar coupon things... this time they look different and they have these codes on them...

so my question is, what are these used for?

~also im not including the bottom half with the codes just cuz if u can win something haha i dont wanna give those away >Tongue_out)

p.s. sorry about the flipped image... im using the camera on my mac and it automatically does that... (only camera i have Tongue_out)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

They're for Japanese cell phones. It's a quick way for Japanese cell phones to access/bookmark URLs.
also, as we have a track and a bottom for MFB that can change... if we're describing the part and what way we have the part (say im talking about ...(edit)... HF/S bottom but i want to specify HF tip) could it be written like for ex. Wind Aquario100(HF)/S with () around the specified part?
(Jun. 26, 2009  5:48 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: also, as we have a track and a bottom for MFB that can change... if we're describing the part and what way we have the part (say im talking about%2

For CH120, it's possible you could use CH145 as well, but I don't know ...

For HF/S, I imagine you would just specify which tip you used.
sorry about that part of my post got cut off...

the reason i wanted to specify was because i found the HF/S tip in HF mode to be faster and over all more violent than regular HF (as written in http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Aquario1...F-position)

so i thought that itd be better to have some kind of format for it instead of writing out HF/S in HF mode everytime haha
(Jun. 26, 2009  4:47 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: ok so a while back i posted images of these coupon-esque things that i had gotten with some MFBs. i finally got my hands on some hybrid blades and ive found similar coupon things... this time they look different and they have these codes on them...

so my question is, what are these used for?

~also im not including the bottom half with the codes just cuz if u can win something haha i dont wanna give those away >Tongue_out)

p.s. sorry about the flipped image... im using the camera on my mac and it automatically does that... (only camera i have Tongue_out)
Actually, I already went through the whole process months ago because Kei was also wondering what it was.

It is in fact a kind of survey. TAKARA-TOMY want to know what you think of their services, quality, etc. You fill out a long form in Japanese and, at the end, once you have submitted it, there are some "freebies", but they were not too interesting (for us) last time I checked : there were some easy wallpapers of other series, etc.
has anyone tried MFB in a japanese ultimate stadium?
ive found a video on youtube, but we cant really c how well mfb performs in the stadium since it has been speed up and stuff. heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKGWilECjW8
1. What kind of track is CH120, and which bey has it?
2. Which bey has WD145 track?
3.:
(Jun. 24, 2009  8:57 AM)Mankster Wrote: After doing a bit of research I have found out that Libra has 4 different molds. Just making sure if this is true, and which molds are being put in which sets?

Link: http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1...0077983520

That link also show a cheap/simply [and orrible for me...] way to modify Libra. Why no one has become insane to defend the legality in beyblade, as normally happens here!? [i'm joke XP]
(Jun. 26, 2009  6:29 PM)Kronin87 Wrote: 1. What kind of track is CH120, and which bey has it?
2. Which bey has WD145 track?

1 - Change Height.
It can switch between being 120 and 145.
Mad Cancer CH120FS has it. (Comes in Random Booster Light vol. 1)

2) Escolpio WD145B (a booster), and it comes in Random Booster Light vol. 1 (and vol. 2 as well I believe)
(Jun. 26, 2009  6:35 PM)Crimson Wrote: 1 - Change Height.
It can switch between being 120 and 145.
Mad Cancer CH120FS has it. (Comes in Random Booster Light vol. 1)

Thanks ^^ just one thingh: Manually switch or it switch in battle?
Manually switch.
The wording in the rule book is Confusing me. On Page 13 ''BeyPoints'', it says something about only battling 5 times a month. Is that for battling only 1 person 5 times a month or just battling a limit of 5 times a month against anyone?