Aquario100HF/S (in HF position)

hey so i was curious in the performance of HF/S and so i decided to do some tests...

i found it to move much faster than regular HF and tho it allows for harder attacks, it does tend to run itself out of the stadium sometimes (im using an OLD takara attack stadium, before the tornado ridge... and tho it does have a ridge, it is located in line with the walls...)
~it be cool if someone could test this with an MFB attack stadium Grin

now, when HF/S is in HF mode, it is VERY TALL so i used the lowest track i own, 100, to compensate for this... (90 would be better of course Tongue_out)

i used Aquario because for an attack wheel, it doesn't have high recoil and it doesnt push itself into the stadium floor as pegasis will often do...
~if someone knows of a better wheel that has this affect (low recoil and wont force itself into the floor) please post here Grin

i pitted this combo against LibraC145WB and it either KO'd libra (most often), tied, or ran itself out w/o having made serious contact with libra (not too often tho Grin)

so yea i just wanted to know what you guys think and uhh like i said before, if someone has all of these parts could 1) tests be done in the MFB attack stadium, and 2) could tests be done with Aquario90HF/S because id imagine that would be better but as i lack one...

thx and i look forward to your comments Grin
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:06 PM)dark wolf Wrote: It's a good attack combo.

Based on what, exactly?

I don't see the advantage of using this over RF.
but if people ... for some reason... lack a RF and happen to have a HF/S... (like i do... ¬.¬) its a much more aggressive bottom than normal HF and F...
(Jun. 26, 2009  10:15 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: but if people ... for some reason... lack a RF and happen to have a HF/S... (like i do... ¬.¬) its a much more aggressive bottom than normal HF and F...

I guess so, but RF is easier to get than HF/S ...
haha fair enough Grin just trying to find some other decent attack combos Tongue_out and uses for somewhat obscure parts.

but uhh ive messed around with all of my more offensive attack oriented wheels and aquario seemed like the best choice due to the reasons mentioned above... but uhhh i was wondering if anyone could think of a better wheel for this?
(Jun. 27, 2009  1:54 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: haha fair enough Grin just trying to find some other decent attack combos Tongue_out and uses for somewhat obscure parts.

but uhh ive messed around with all of my more offensive attack oriented wheels and aquario seemed like the best choice due to the reasons mentioned above... but uhhh i was wondering if anyone could think of a better wheel for this?

Storm and Quetz Smile
anu = captain obvious XP

haha but grrr i wish i had those Tongue_out

but uhh could someone test this in an MFB attack stadium with some video footage i guess against MFLibraC145WB? (or just LibraC145WB if the metal face makes it worse in some way)

Grin
That defense combo looks undefeatable but lets hope your combo works.
MF Storm Pegasis/Quetz90RF can still beat it rather well, though..... Either way, no combo is undefeatable, though you probably knew that already. Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 27, 2009  2:38 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: anu = captain obvious XP

haha but grrr i wish i had those Tongue_out

but uhh could someone test this in an MFB attack stadium with some video footage i guess against MFLibraC145WB? (or just LibraC145WB if the metal face makes it worse in some way)

Grin

Having just acquired metal faces and testing in old beystadiums I don't think a metal face can do anything but help a blade. It's positioning might be the key behind this lol. That being said, MF libra is nasty @@

I suspect you don't have access to a Metal Face to test with your combo? I'd be interested in seeing the results of that if any :3
ahh do u have the other parts? because that would be cool Grin/u should test it for me Grin

infact... maybe the extra weight could help it not run itself out of the stadium as much...
(Jun. 27, 2009  10:55 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Having just acquired metal faces and testing in old beystadiums I don't think a metal face can do anything but help a blade. It's positioning might be the key behind this lol. That being said, MF libra is nasty @@

I suspect you don't have access to a Metal Face to test with your combo? I'd be interested in seeing the results of that if any :3

Metal face decreases survival. My guess is, this effect will be less noticeable as the custom gets shorter. This hypothesis is based on the fact that the metal face pushes down on the axis, so when it begins to wobble, it pushes the axis away from its vertical origin even more quickly.
(Jun. 27, 2009  5:01 PM)Anubis Wrote: Metal face decreases survival. My guess is, this effect will be less noticeable as the custom gets shorter. This hypothesis is based on the fact that the metal face pushes down on the axis, so when it begins to wobble, it pushes the axis away from its vertical origin even more quickly.

Seems less noticeable to me with my MF Storm90RF so I think that's probably true, as far as MF on the Libra I haven't seen a different yet, 'course I haven't really tried it without nor timed it any all I know is, it makes most defense MFB's rocks ^^;

If it's movement pattern is the cause of it flying itself out I think a MF would help, definitely did a bit with the RF bottom.
MF is good for making RF more controllable if you haven't yet learned how to shoot it properly. I was using MF in my Attack combo before.
alrighty so i was doing some more tests with this combo (Aquario100HF/S) vs. LibraC145WB and so midbattle, aquario hits libra rather close to the wall (aquario is wall side tho) and the impact forces aquario into the wall and this gets aquario airborn and hits libra...

the base is what was hit and after aquario landed it had switched modes to S.

so i just thought that this was rather cool that HF/S changed modes mid battle and just wanted to let you guys know Grin