Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 24, 2009  8:56 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: The number of sides and the shape. If it's small and heavy, it's heavy, if it's middle-sized, it's balance, and if it's lightweight and wide, it's wide. Then you put the number of sides it has in front of that, you should get something likme 8 Wide or 10 Heavy. 10 sided ones are the best and 6 sided ones are the worst, generally.
ok thanks
EDIT: nvm Im sorry My post would have been stupid
Is Pisces good for anything? The wheel looks so pretty..
I've tried to look for Storm Pegasus's pack but i can't find it? What pack can i find Storm Pegasus in? Same with Quetz.
(Jun. 25, 2009  12:26 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I've tried to look for Storm Pegasus's pack but i can't find it? What pack can i find Storm Pegasus in? Same with Quetz.

Yahoo Japan ... :\
Ugggh. It wont give me anything. Does anyone here have it for sale?
(Jun. 25, 2009  1:01 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Ugggh. It wont give me anything. Does anyone here have it for sale?

how about using the GIANT ARTICLE THAT TEACHES HOW TO USE YJ

WE ARE ALL GETTING REALLY IMPATIENT WITH YOUR LAZINESS
(Jun. 25, 2009  12:25 AM)Ghost Wrote: Is Pisces good for anything? The wheel looks so pretty..

It is a good Stamina wheel. Try PiscesDF145D
Is it true what bladebee said about there being a chance of getting a 90 track in ANY booster?
Is there a chance for it to come along with the hybrid wheel set?
Also, is it the same colour 90 track as quetz?
And finally, if it does come in one of those boosters, does it replace the track that I would normally find with that certain wheel + bottom..?
It's extra, but, I believe it is true, not sure on the light boosters, though. Dunno what color it is, haven't seen anyone get it, but I assume it's the same color.
(Jun. 25, 2009  2:22 AM)Ghost Wrote: Is it true what bladebee said about there being a chance of getting a 90 track in ANY booster?
Is there a chance for it to come along with the hybrid wheel set?
Also, is it the same colour 90 track as quetz?
And finally, if it does come in one of those boosters, does it replace the track that I would normally find with that certain wheel + bottom..?
- You have a 1/8 chance of getting 90, a Quetzalcoatl Face or a Wide Flat Bottom in boosters (not Random Boosters) prior to BB-28, the beginning of the Hybrid Wheel System.
- No. Some stadiums (Stamina, for instance) come with random tracks or bottoms though; 90 is one of them, but it is still rare.
- 90 comes in clear turquoise (Nintendo DS game) or clear dark purple (others).
- No.
(Jun. 24, 2009  8:31 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Only quetzacoatl (ONE OF THE RAREST BLADES EVER) has a 90 track.but you have a chance of getting a 90 track in a booster (any booster and some stadiums)

Yes you did..

But you probably meant any normal booster, not random or lights..
Which still wouldn't be true. Lips_sealed
(Jun. 25, 2009  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: - 90 comes in clear turquoise (Nintendo DS game) or clear dark purple (others).
If my memory serves me correct, it's the other way around. Purple comes with the NDS game. Smile not sure about everything else, however.
(Jun. 25, 2009  3:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If my memory serves me correct, it's the other way around. Purple comes with the NDS game. Smile not sure about everything else, however.
How to wish to add a piece of information too quickly, hm ...
dam so my tiger defensers fake so it has to many holes Unhappy?

are there any other ar that ar good for compact.. instead of wing cross?? or galeoin?
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:38 AM)clericlaw Wrote: dam so my tiger defensers fake so it has to many holes Unhappy?

are there any other ar that ar good for compact.. instead of wing cross?? or galeoin?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact

it doesnt tell u.... anythign else except tiger defense. bistool and galeon...
Those are the only good ones.......
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Those are the only good ones.......

then im outta luck.. wat cud i make with..

10 heavy

and draciel MB 4 balls/???

wat ar cud i use..
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:44 AM)clericlaw Wrote: it doesnt tell u.... anythign else except tiger defense. bistool and galeon...

If there was another, it would be listed there.
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If there was another, it would be listed there.

i was looking for alternative. coz it says there are many able parts
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:56 AM)clericlaw Wrote: i was looking for alternative. coz it says there are many able parts

Quote:The choice of parts for compact combos is incredibly polarized; meaning, while there are several possible parts you can use, the choice for best parts is incredibly small.

Confused???