Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What would be the best type of combination to use on a plastic
(Jun. 17, 2009  6:56 PM)Th3Jok3r Wrote: What would be the best type of combination to use on a plastic

There isn't a best combination. It depends on the beyblade that your opponent is using and the stadium.
my driger fs bottom . looks dirrferent coloured in some other barts .. like the bottom is darker .. im talkign about the metal tip.. is this supposed to happen?
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:11 PM)clericlaw Wrote: my driger fs bottom . looks dirrferent coloured in some other barts .. like the bottom is darker .. im talkign about the metal tip.. is this supposed to happen?

Yeah, the metal tip is supposed to be darker than the rest of the BB.
what is the benefit of your launcher being heavier?
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:25 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: what is the benefit of your launcher being heavier?

Easier to keep it stable.
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:25 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, the metal tip is supposed to be darker than the rest of the BB.

nt the bb.. the upper stalk bit it looks like this | |
| |
| |
| |
_ <-- thats darker

also are tt grips bad?
TT? As in TT Hongli? They're illegal.
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: TT? As in TT Hongli? They're illegal.

for fun dude,, theres no tournaments here
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:45 PM)clericlaw Wrote: nt the bb.. the upper stalk bit it looks like this | |
| |
| |
| |
_ <-- thats darker

also are tt grips bad?

I know, that's what I said. That metal shaft (metal tip) is supposed to be darker than the BB.
(Jun. 17, 2009  3:26 PM)sago998 Wrote: Pegasis 105F or Bull 125SF
Gaia Dragoon V or Dragoon F
Storm Pegasis 105RF or Dark Bull H145SD
Pegasis 105F or Pegasis 125D
Pegasis 105F or L Drago 105F
Pegasis 105F or Lighting L Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF vs Pegasis 105F
Master Dranzer or Flash Leopard
Pegasis 105F vs Libra

Bear in mind, these are GROSS generalizations, but under mean situations in a balance stadium, the GENERAL TREND (in my opinion) would be the following would win in the pairings you've listed:

Pegasis 105F
Gaia Dragoon V
Unknown; Horn 145 and Semi Defense haven't been released yet
Pegasis 125D
Unknown; Lightning Ldrago hasn't been released yet
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flash Leopard
Libra (though you failed to list a track or Bottom, so I'm going to assume it's an uncustomized Libra with DF145 and Ball Sharp)

Please do not hold me accountable for these if you test and things go differently. I'm essentially basing this off of a situation in which I'd basically be blading against myself in a Balance stadium.
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:48 PM)clericlaw Wrote: for fun dude,, theres no tournaments here

We won't support any illegal products.
this is a dumb question but i havnt played beyblade in forever..i was wondering if you could use the older ripcords for the new mfb launchers...??
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:31 PM)taru678 Wrote: this is a dumb question but i havnt played beyblade in forever..i was wondering if you could use the older ripcords for the new mfb launchers...??

Yes. Plastic ripcords work with the MFB launchers, it is illegal though.
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:32 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yes. Plastic ripcords work with the MFB launchers, it is illegal though.
Why might that be Confused
Because they're completely different series.
(Jun. 18, 2009  1:56 AM)Crimson Wrote: Because they're completely different series.
Yeah, but if they're compatible why not? Are they damaging to the winder maybe?
It is simply illegal.. against the rules..
You cannot use winders for plastic beyblades on Metal Fight Beyblade launchers in any match for the World Beyblade Organization or in any 'official tournament' for that matter.

If you wish to use them for your own 'fun', obviously who can prevent you from doing so.

The problem is that they are not meant to be 'compatible'.
(Jun. 18, 2009  2:22 AM)t3haxle Wrote: Yeah, but if they're compatible why not? Are they damaging to the winder maybe?

Because the fact that they work together is coincidental, not intentional. We do not allow you to use them together.
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:25 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, the metal tip is supposed to be darker than the rest of the BB.

but only like 7/8 of it is
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:47 AM)clericlaw Wrote: but only like 7/8 of it is

=_=

It's fine.
will the beylauncher work with the hybrid wheels? the pattern where the launcher would go looks different from the other wheels and it just got me worried...
(Jun. 18, 2009  5:21 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: will the beylauncher work with the hybrid wheels? the pattern where the launcher would go looks different from the other wheels and it just got me worried...

Yes.
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: =_=

It's fine.

how come sometimes it wobbles wen i launch it lol

and shud i use

dranzer v2, voltic ape or burning kerb Suppport parts for my smash attack combo