Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It's used to take off the BP.
(Jun. 10, 2009  11:31 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Wish my WB would stay on properly without making a weird grinding noise Tired Agreed that's the standard staple defense combo at the moment, but if we're considering rubber flat's use as a defense tip, would a lower track than a 145 be a better option to compensate for the added height from RF?

Some bottoms have that.. others stay tight.. not much u can do about i think..

I'd say use CH120 for the weight.. or D125 if you feel 120 is too low..I think that with CH120 and RF ur height is about the same as C145 with WB
how good of an attack type beyblade is Pegasis 145D?
(Jun. 11, 2009  1:24 AM)JAPANDA Wrote: how good of an attack type beyblade is Pegasis 145D?

It's not. Pegasis 145D is stamina or defense.
tests showed that combos with WB dont stand a chance against Spegasis, so maybe the combo i mentioned will be able to!
please someone test LibraCH120RF vs Spegasis105RF. maybe also try adding a metal face to the libra combo..?
(Jun. 11, 2009  6:14 AM)pegasis Wrote: tests showed that combos with WB dont stand a chance against Spegasis, so maybe the combo i mentioned will be able to!

Did you try it yourself or are you just going off what you've heard?

If you shoot WB with a weaker shot so that it stays in the center, it has a higher chance to beat RF.
what i have heard..
am gonna test it soon..
ok. made some fast tests..
libraDF145WB launched so it can spin in the middle VS Spegasis105RF using banking:
made 6 matches,libra won 5 matches and Spegasis won only one. i guess your right!

rock leone145WB launched so it can spin in the middle VS Spegasis105RF using banking:
made 3 matches, Spegasis won them all.

so this only works for libra??
well last night i went crazy cause i finaly got my driger ms but it was not normal it had an real driger/ white tiger bit pieice and it came in a box but in the boc was a hms custom caase does it make it worth more my friend say it does and i saw a dragoon with a custom case on ebay for 161 dollers please reply
Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but all Driger MS's come with that sticker, and storage case.
oh well the truth hurts lol thanks though.
(Jun. 11, 2009  6:46 AM)pegasis Wrote: what i have heard..
am gonna test it soon..
ok. made some fast tests..
libraDF145WB launched so it can spin in the middle VS Spegasis105RF using banking:
made 6 matches,libra won 5 matches and Spegasis won only one. i guess your right!

rock leone145WB launched so it can spin in the middle VS Spegasis105RF using banking:
made 3 matches, Spegasis won them all.

so this only works for libra??

Rock really isn't great for defense because of its shape which is slightly aggressive. On a lower track, it works better because it allows the Clear Wheel to be open to impact. Libra is still stronger, though.
What are the major differences between the old HMS beyblades and the new Japanese MFB/BMF beyblades?
(Jun. 12, 2009  4:07 AM)drigerfan Wrote: What are the major differences between the old HMS beyblades and the new Japanese MFB/BMF beyblades?

They're entirely different systems.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
(Jun. 12, 2009  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're entirely different systems.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

Thanks Brad. Are the launchers compatable though? And can you cross custimize HMS and MFB?
(Jun. 12, 2009  4:27 AM)drigerfan Wrote: Thanks Brad. Are the launchers compatable though? And can you cross custimize HMS and MFB?

They are entirely different systems. They are not compatible in any way.
EDIT: Nvm.
What the carp is Sysops. Half the time im surching the Wiki version of the site it tells me "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group Sysops." How do i get around this?
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:31 AM)drigerfan Wrote: What the carp is Sysops. Half the time im surching the Wiki version of the site it tells me "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group Sysops." How do i get around this?

How many times must we answer this ... if you get that message, it means you've gone to an article that hasn't been written yet!!
is it possible to break a plastic beyblades weight disce like in the show yes i know stupid yet has a point
(Jun. 12, 2009  5:54 AM)dark blader Wrote: is it possible to break a plastic beyblades weight disce like in the show yes i know stupid yet has a point

It's quite rare but it can happen.
In case you wanna seea 10 Wide break Tongue_out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwx7AHr4Kao
A few minutes into the video, I think.
gaia dragoon g??

EG kills it?

weak ? pathetic? alrite? strong?

aslo toygalera sell fake?? or real if u buy takara not the tt hongli?

aslo any good custimasations with gai dragoon g? lol
Gaia Dragoon G isn't really strong ...

Toygalera does send fakes, and often sends out TT Hongli in place of Takara.