Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 22, 2009  3:35 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Im sure if you read around the forum you would know the answer, engine gear's are a neddy no no. Depending on which hms blades and mfb your talking about though. But if your just concerned with what's better go with mfb because their still being made and can only get better.

thanks no.1 blader....but remember if i hav a fight wid you,itll be royal!!
yeah mfb's are the best but the better hms blades stand off with them rather well, and engine gears in comparison to those stand no chance
(May. 22, 2009  3:39 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeah mfb's are the best but the better hms blades stand off with them rather well, and engine gears in comparison to those stand no chance

kool
guess ill hav to decide between the two
(May. 22, 2009  3:37 PM)keshav22 Wrote: thanks no.1 blader....but remember if i hav a fight wid you,itll be royal!!

Lol it's not about where your ranked that make's you good it's who you beat. So get out there and beat the best in your area and more people will be dying to battle you.

Lol i have aussie blader's howling for my blood tomorrow they all want to beat me to get the jump in point's so we will have to wait and see Smile
How should I be taping my attack stadium's walls so that they are legal for the tourny tomorrow?
You can see how I've got it taped right now in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d27Pp2YDpAk
(May. 23, 2009  12:57 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: How should I be taping my attack stadium's walls so that they are legal for the tourny tomorrow?
You can see how I've got it taped right now in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d27Pp2YDpAk

I think you should actually un-tape it if the holes are only on the walls or get a new stadium.
The tournaments tomorrow (we were getting another stadium, but it didn't come in time)and have you read the rules? I legal if you tape it, otherwise, it isn't. I just dunno how Brad wanted it taped.
wat is better a takara zeus or a hasbro zeus?
Takara's is the only one with a useful part, which is it's bearing core. Hasbro replaced it with an Engine Gear instead.
(May. 23, 2009  3:38 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: wat is better a takara zeus or a hasbro zeus?

The Takara Zeus is definately better. For the reason that Pichu stated. Hasbro replaced the CEW (from the Takara Zeus) which was the best part of Zeus with an engine gear.
What about the Hasbro Driger V2 remold that made it more durable than the original?

Hasbro was not so bad, stop making such sweeping statements people
yeah sorry,but u gotta admit, majority of parts were of a lesser quality from hasbro
no they weren't. Are you telling me if I were to take over 50% of all beyblades ever made by Hasbro they would be of lesser quality make? You do realize they were made in the same factory in China.

Yes they ruined a few blades by making changes to their structure, and the stadiums did blow. However they were very similar in every other aspect to what Takara did.
(May. 23, 2009  11:15 AM)Aqua Wrote: The Takara Zeus is definately better. For the reason that Pichu stated. Hasbro replaced the CEW (from the Takara Zeus) which was the best part of Zeus with an engine gear.
Awww man cuz i never find a takara zeus
Whats a HF bottom do? Is it just a little faster than the F bottom?
From experience I can say There's no difference in performance although HF has slightly more Stamina by like 10 seconds or so ...
i believe it gives more stamina? Confused
i remember anubis saying that somewhere...

Edit: BEATEN
So I guess thats saying that HF is a slight upgrade from F.
It doesn't make much of a difference anyways as I was talking about solo spin times
So Not Really
Yeah, in theory it's a slight upgrade, but it's not really a noticable difference. WF and RF(the best) are much better anyway.
Does anyone know if the Blue Beylauncher that comes with the HWS Match Set is, well, more blue than the one that comes with the Storm Pegasis Starter. A beylauncher has appeared on my dining room table and I'm sure it's a different blue. My eyes could just not be working properly but seeing as the Face, Track and Bottom are different in that set, it seemed plausible.

Also quoting this from however many pages back:

(May. 20, 2009  7:13 PM)Rocky Wrote: Can anyone take a picture of the Jumping Base Tiger Defenser? Can't work out from the google pics if the sticker gradiates from Black to Orange as with the normal stickers or Blue to Orange. Kinda wanna know what shade too. :X

Also, was this the original Megaro Arm or was it opaque? I totally can't remember. Pinching_eyes_2
Think that that is a diff version Megaro Arm.
Is Advance Averager, Hopper Attacker, Thunder Serpent, Sea Drake, Advance Guardian or Draciel MS any good with attack or is it any good overall?